What's new

The Indomitable Indian Spirit : Making Impossible to Possible

People who are frustrated and angry towards our educational system and employment opportunities are the ones who have not befitted from it.

If he had benefited from it in any way he would have something nice to say about it. Makes you wonder about his reality.

That is quite interesting.
Education or at least the experience of getting educated anywhere like other developmental stages of lives is not a symmetrical experience. I have good and bad experiences in school both in India and the US. There are some aspect which I am thankful of and some where I think there is room for Improvement. And the areas which i hold views on may not be consistent with my peers as it is subject to my perspective on the matter. Thus fundamentally I think there is nothing wrong to have an opinion.

About education or employment or more importantly in development in D=PSU's, I did have some frustrations, but it's relevance has faded, I think i am past that stage of life where I would actively think about it or have active discussion with my friends about those Now when we look back at school colleges, first job etc... it's more or less reminds me of the positives, and I think eventually everyone reaches there.

1)...I did not say horse radish cures hemorrhoids. Ayurveda says. Now my argument with you was about what would have been prescribed and what misunderstanding followed.

2). Yes, most doctors are upper caste. Considering I am a Dalit, all the castes are upper caste to me. LOL.

3)...Gobar has its probiotic effects. Again claim by various researchers in India and abroad.

ORGANIC FARMING :: Panchakavya
lol again,,,,:lol:
1)context of radish discussion was a patient who had perforation peritonitis because his vaid(quack) inserted a horse radish up his behind to cure piles,,,,n u jumped in to defend that sh#t in d name of Ayurveda,,,,n pulled out articles of alternative medicine,which proves nothing,but ur ignorance.
2)i was replying to someone about my studies n made a passing remark about quota system,,,,,,again u lambasted me n claimed 50% upper caste docs,,,,
well general seats r 50%(that's free for all),,n offcourse there r good students belonging to lower castes,who get admission through general quota,,,so there goes 50% upper caste docs claim...
3)..when i asked for proof about gobar having any medicinal benefits when consumed,,,u come up with a link,which was about a lactobacilli(bacteria) isolated from gobar n studied for it probiotic properties which cud be used for making a probiotic drug for cows(cattle)
---------------
so,,,moral of the story,,,:D

lol again,,,,:lol:
1)context of radish discussion was a patient who had perforation peritonitis because his vaid(quack) inserted a horse radish up his behind to cure piles,,,,n u jumped in to defend that sh#t in d name of Ayurveda,,,,n pulled out articles of alternative medicine,which proves nothing,but ur ignorance.
2)i was replying to someone about my studies n made a passing remark about quota system,,,,,,again u lambasted me n claimed 50% upper caste docs,,,,
well general seats r 50%(that's free for all),,n offcourse there r good students belonging to lower castes,who get admission through general quota,,,so there goes 50% upper caste docs claim...
3)..when i asked for proof about gobar having any medicinal benefits when consumed,,,u come up with a link,which was about a lactobacilli(bacteria) isolated from gobar n studied for it probiotic properties which cud be used for making a probiotic drug for cows(cattle)
---------------
so,,,moral of the story,,,:D

1) The "quack" had not inserted the radish up his behind, rather the patient was a deaf old man who mistook the advise to use radish paste for external application and instead inserted the radish up his colon.
2) No, you were bemoaning quotas and indirectly blaming them for your failures. If you are a Brahmin who constitute just 5% of Hindu caste system, then to compete in a pool constituting 50% is not all that bad. Plus these quota systems in higher education are just a few decades old while majority pool of our doctors are from before that time too. They are predominantly upper caste. So altogether upper caste is still the most professional class in India.
3) I have provided you with a link from the Agriculture University of TN which adequately proves the probiotic property of the cow dung even in its raw form.

Moral of the story, one more dishonest low IQ Bengali exposed.

1) The "quack" had not inserted the radish up his behind, rather the patient was a deaf old man who mistook the advise to use radish paste for external application and instead inserted the radish up his colon.
2) No, you were bemoaning quotas and indirectly blaming them for your failures. If you are a Brahmin who constitute just 5% of Hindu caste system, then to compete in a pool constituting 50% is not all that bad. Plus these quota systems in higher education are just a few decades old while majority pool of our doctors are from before that time too. They are predominantly upper caste. So altogether upper caste is still the most professional class in India.
3) I have provided you with a link from the Agriculture University of TN which adequately proves the probiotic property of the cow dung even in its raw form.

Moral of the story, one more dishonest low IQ Bengali exposed.
1):lol: deaf old man,,,,now u know more about my patient then me,,,may be u were the quack >>>>rhetoric
2)bkah blah whatever,,,,u claimed 50% + docs r upper caste.
which obviously is wrong>>>>>again rhetoric
3)go n read that article properly,,,which u posted back in that thread,,,,it was a study for probiotics for cattle(veterinary)>>>>now again back to rhetorics.

morale of the story : better to keep ur mouth shut n appear stupid than to open it n remove all doubts :D
chalo aaj ke liye itna hi,,,baaki baad me :wave: Tata rhetorician

1):lol: deaf old man,,,,now u know more about my patient then me,,,may be u were the quack >>>>rhetoric
2)bkah blah whatever,,,,u claimed 50% + docs r upper caste.
which obviously is wrong>>>>>again rhetoric
3)go n read that article properly,,,which u posted back in that thread,,,,it was a study for probiotics for cattle(veterinary)>>>>now again back to rhetorics.

morale of the story : better to keep ur mouth shut n appear stupid than to open it n remove all doubts :D
chalo aaj ke liye itna hi,,,baaki baad me :wave: Tata rhetorician

1) You yourself started off by telling the story of your patient, how he was an old man hard of hearing. Now you are denying that. Well, expected.
2) I am right.
3) I posted 2 articles to support my claims before I provided the supplementary article from Thailand about the cow dung extract. Also as a so called man of science you should know the anti-bacterial properties of cow dung does not behave differently whether in humans or in cattle.

Also I have provided one more link which more than adequately proves my claims.

It is moral of the story, not morale. Yes you should follow your advice and not open your mouth. Though even with that most people already know you are stupid.

:wave:

Last edited:
I am sure that money gets sucked up in rentals which cost upwards of a lakh and food and transport and stuff. So at the end of the day, you are no better off than a middle class in India.

Well the answer is NO. One family a middle class life can be lead spending £2000 a month, so one can save £600 (INR 60K/month) and if the wife earns its all saving. Now compare that to a city like Delhi/Mumbai....how much can one save from the INR 1 lakh salary. Furthermore do you think the quality of life in India is as good as in the UK.

That is quite interesting.
Education or at least the experience of getting educated anywhere like other developmental stages of lives is not a symmetrical experience. I have good and bad experiences in school both in India and the US. There are some aspect which I am thankful of and some where I think there is room for Improvement. And the areas which i hold views on may not be consistent with my peers as it is subject to my perspective on the matter. Thus fundamentally I think there is nothing wrong to have an opinion.

About education or employment or more importantly in development in D=PSU's, I did have some frustrations, but it's relevance has faded, I think i am past that stage of life where I would actively think about it or have active discussion with my friends about those Now when we look back at school colleges, first job etc... it's more or less reminds me of the positives, and I think eventually everyone reaches there.

I am yet to meet anyone who claims to have a good experience in any school/collage while they were studying there, but everyone talks of it fondly once they pass out and get into a better life.

Now when I look back, even my most terrible experiences brings a smile to my face TODAY. I reminiscence about those with my pals when ever we meet up and have good times talking about it. That is basic human nature.

So you have to wonder about the people who's face does not light up when they talk about the past. What it tells me is that they are still living that nightmare and has yet to escaped it.

Well the answer is NO. One family a middle class life can be lead spending £2000 a month, so one can save £600 (INR 60K/month) and if the wife earns its all saving. Now compare that to a city like Delhi/Mumbai....how much can one save from the INR 1 lakh salary. Furthermore do you think the quality of life in India is as good as in the UK.

We are talking about scientists, right? The lowest level salary in ISRO is 7 lakhs per year. Then they have subsidized housing, free transport, lunch, medical care, etc. etc. So with absolutely no spending on transport and nominal spending on other utilities, this family can easily save 40K per month. If the wife is also in the same organization, it is all saving. All govt employee quarters are huge campuses with plenty of parks, greenery, and all other amenities. Quality of life is leagues ahead of that in UK for these employees.

Even in Delhi/Mumbai in a 1 lakh salary, 60 k can be savings.

These are his comments. Also he claims to have worked for IITD and Reliance and enrolled for M-Tech and researched under his uni professor, all this in the 2 year period since 2011 to 2013.
All this while chest beating about his victimization in India.

Is 2 years a quick amount of time for doing all those things in India?

In the past two years, I've moved from working at a mid-tier engineering firm to working in WorleyParsons, a large consultancy, to receiving a full undergraduate scholarship from the Royal Australian Air Force, to leaving all of the above to work on my PhD as well as working at a start-up research & development firm which has since then received investor funding to starting a pilot plant in Rajasthan and Singapore/Malaysia using a desalination technology that'll quite possibly end the water crisis.

And I have 1.5 years to go to finish my undergrad.

Let me know if you know anyone in India who can achieve all of that within that span of time.

Is 2 years a quick amount of time for doing all those things in India?

In the past two years, I've moved from working at a mid-tier engineering firm to working in WorleyParsons, a large consultancy, to receiving a full undergraduate scholarship from the Royal Australian Air Force, to leaving all of the above to work on my PhD as well as working at a start-up research & development firm which has since then received investor funding to starting a pilot plant in Rajasthan and Singapore/Malaysia using a desalination technology that'll quite possibly end the water crisis.

And I have 1.5 years to go to finish my undergrad.

Let me know if you know anyone in India who can achieve all of that within that span of time.

Okay let me get this amazing list of positions/jobs you have held in the last 2 years. So you were an engineer, then you became a consultant in WorleyParsons, then you received a "undergraduate" scholarship from RAAF, and from undergraduate scholar you became a PhD student, also working in a start-up R&D firm. Did you not claim to be 20 something year old or was it a teenager still?

Also did you mention earlier in the thread that you have done literature review globally for 3 years? So you started your literature review before you became an engineer, consultant, undergrad, PhD, etc.

With all that you are still an undergrad? Another 1.5 years to go?

So you have no degree to your name still and you are doing PhD and a researcher?

I will answer your question about Skull and Bones once I have understood your status.

@Utkarsh Can you explain this funny scenario.

Okay let me get this amazing list of positions/jobs you have held in the last 2 years. So you were an engineer, then you became a consultant in WorleyParsons, then you received a "undergraduate" scholarship from RAAF, and from undergraduate scholar you became a PhD student, also working in a start-up R&D firm. Did you not claim to be 20 something year old or was it a teenager still?
Also did you mention earlier in the thread that you have done literature review globally for 3 years? So you started your literature review before you became an engineer, consultant, undergrad, PhD, etc.
With all that you are still an undergrad? Another 1.5 years to go?
So you have no degree to your name still and you are doing PhD and a researcher?
I will answer your question about Skull and Bones once I have understood your status.
@Utkarsh Can you explain this funny scenario.

Yes. Literally, all of those things.

I was working part time at an engineering services company here. In my 2nd/3rd year of my undergraduate degree. I left to join WorleyParsons an engineering consultancy where I worked till earlier this year.

About two months into my employment at WP, I was successfully accepted into this program:
ADF Education: Defence University Sponsorship - Defence Jobs Australia

I'm still an undergraduate but I was accepted as PhD candidate because of a manuscript I presented to the Dean on mechanism theory.

My supervisor who started his R&D firm, asked me to join. Which I did. As work progressed here, I realised I didn't want the commitment of the 4 years of post-graduate work I would have to do for the RAAF and backed out. I had to repay the scholarship money.

I won't be awarded my PhD until I have received my undergraduate. Technically I'm not officially enrolled in the course. I'm working through an arrangement with the university. Once I graduate from my undergrad. I'll be enrolled and my supervisor will float my PhD. I'll probably officially be a PhD candidate for a few short hours/days.

Yes I'm 21 years old. And I've been working on my research since I was about 18. That is when I began my literature review.

I'm sorry you have so much difficulty coming to terms with all of this.

Oh did I mention I am also an avid fitness enthusiast.

This thread is skyshooting my depression level on epic propotion... The qualifications of you guys makes me wonder what kind of looser I am .., Is there anyone in this group who have a simple graduation certificate and currently jobless?:(:(:(:(

Yes. Literally, all of those things.

I was working part time at an engineering services company here. In my 2nd/3rd year of my undergraduate degree. I left to join WorleyParsons an engineering consultancy where I worked till earlier this year.

About two months into my employment at WP, I was successfully accepted into this program:
ADF Education: Defence University Sponsorship - Defence Jobs Australia

I'm still an undergraduate but I was accepted as PhD candidate because of a manuscript I presented to the Dean on mechanism theory.

My supervisor who started his R&D firm, asked me to join. Which I did. As work progressed here, I realised I didn't want the commitment of the 4 years of post-graduate work I would have to do for the RAAF and backed out. I had to repay the scholarship money.

I won't be awarded my PhD until I have received my undergraduate. Technically I'm not officially enrolled in the course. I'm working through an arrangement with the university. Once I graduate from my undergrad. I'll be enrolled and my supervisor will float my PhD. I'll probably officially be a PhD candidate for a few short hours/days.

Yes I'm 21 years old. And I've been working on my research since I was about 18. That is when I began my literature review.

I'm sorry you have so much difficulty coming to terms with all of this.

Oh did I mention I am also an avid fitness enthusiast.

So you are not enrolled in PhD officially. Only once you graduate, would you be enrolled. Plus you will be skipping the masters course entirely.

You backed out of RAAF and still are an undergrad at which University?

As of now neither are you an engineer nor a consultant nor a grad nor a PhD. Yet you claim to be all of these all at once. So you may have worked as a receptionist in the engineering services company, but you talk as if you were the engineer there. You may have worked as the tea boy in the consultancy, yet you talk as if you were the chief consultant there.

Hmmm...

This thread is skyshooting my depression level on epic propotion... The qualifications of you guys makes me wonder what kind of looser I am .., Is there anyone in this group who have a simple graduation certificate and currently jobless?:(:(:(:(

None of these guys have any qualification. Not a single degree. Just stories.

We are talking about scientists, right? The lowest level salary in ISRO is 7 lakhs per year. Then they have subsidized housing, free transport, lunch, medical care, etc. etc. So with absolutely no spending on transport and nominal spending on other utilities, this family can easily save 40K per month. If the wife is also in the same organization, it is all saving. All govt employee quarters are huge campuses with plenty of parks, greenery, and all other amenities. Quality of life is leagues ahead of that in UK for these employees.

Even in Delhi/Mumbai in a 1 lakh salary, 60 k can be savings.

Again you are comparing a a PhD student and a post-docs (band-6) salary with an established scientists. You clearly got no idea what you are speaking about...first get yourself acquainted with science before you start making absurd comments and come up arguments for the sake of it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom