What's new

The Great Game Changer: Belt and Road Intiative (BRI; OBOR)

Of course it will excercise more influence in the future. India is better with Russia and China than USA. Uncle Sam is no happy with it to the extreme.

China turned down G2 proposal with the US.

But I believe China will be more open to the idea of an alternative global structuring under a G3 scheme.

Of course it will excercise more influence in the future. India is better with Russia and China than USA. Uncle Sam is no happy with it to the extreme.

I would stress on the underlined part. Personally for me, things would be much better with establishment of permanent peace with China by settlement of boundary issue with freeze of present locations under respective controls as the final boundary. There are tremendous opportunities to be taken together than at variations.

China shall respect India's rights in Indian Ocean, and contra versa. I would rather believe India than USA. I hope India could keep certain distance with USA, which render India to excercise more influence in the multi pillar world.

I would stress on the underlined part. Personally for me, things would be much better with establishment of permanent peace with China by settlement of boundary issue with freeze of present locations under respective controls as the final boundary. There are tremendous opportunities to be taken together than at variations.
Indians don't trust Uncle Sam in their deep side of heart, neither do China and Russia. If China and India can tick out the border problem, it will improve the bilateral relationship. The trick Uncle Sam played is to stir up the relationship between Asians and take advantage of it. India now is adopting a balance foreign policy between China and USA. Modi is smart. Now Russia perform as bridge between China and India, it's a good sign.

The current visit paid to China by Mr Parrikar is a. Strong signal sent out by Modi government that: India is no ones puppet. It sure win China's respect, and China will also redefine the relationship with India.

After China and Russia made the statement, India wouldn't dare to make any statement regarding SCS as it did in front of US.:lol: Keep quiet is the best option knowing that Russia is not please with how India cozy with US. I think Russia's statement over SCS has sent a strong message to India that it will not remain neutral between China and India if the latter keeps tilting toward US at the expense of Russia.
That includes Vietnam too.
That's a big favor to China.

Russia's support on SCS issue is very critical. Perhaps the next step should be to organize annual drills in SCS, similar to the one held every year in ECS under the title of Joint Sea.

This will send a strong message to every related actors as to the ultimate shape of alliances in the region. No country, basically, can team up with Russia at the cost of China's vital interests.

Ukraine Crisis, thankfully, pushed China-Russia partnership into levels never seen before.

Facing US containment with the help of their European allies and Japan, China and Russia can't longer afford to stay neutral or playing solo against US, I think both already realized that. If both form an unofficial alliance under the name of strategic partner and defend each other's core interest (SCS or Ukraine), they will be able to deter US from been assertive.

That includes Vietnam too.
That's a big favor to China.

The message is not only for Vietnam but all American allies on this region such Japan, Russia know that it can't count on insignificant Vietnam to counter US, China is a big counterweight, only by cooperate with China will tilt the balance of the power in favor of Russia (两害相权取其轻,两利相权取其重).

Last edited:
b8aeedd129f0187fd21f43.jpg

Man oh man, Sushma Swaraj is tiny.

Thanks Russian Brother :enjoy:
China and Russia is one word in South China Sea case.

So, Russia dump Viets and Indian for China.
Very Nice Choice ! ;)

Waste of time. BRICS is dead. It lasted about 5 years and the world changed and it became irrelevant.

Beidou202 Post: 8253854 said:
Waste of time. BRICS is dead. It lasted about 5 years and the world changed and it became irrelevant.
How it is dead?? Can you enlighten me, how economic priorities can be dead in economic warfare??

Allying with US helped no one ever. US only thinks about their own people and its major ally British. Rest of their so called allies lose more than they get from US. Joining hands with China is the future. China, India and Russia need better communication with each other.

To be honest G3 is going to be the best possible group for Asia....... Imagine the power of this 3 big countries together........ If the relationships are better among this 3 other countries in the region will also get benefited from it.......If Russia plays a big role this is possible.......

But the chances of it materializing is next to "0"....

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom