What's new

The Great Game Changer: Belt and Road Intiative (BRI; OBOR)

What is shupapawa doing to help russia. Poor nation can't even help itself yet they come and and scream superpower by 2020infinity's

The UK is closer to itself than it is to the USA. Airbus is the british aviation corporation. As it is also french, german, italian and spanish. And you are right! Airbus has no chance to compete against Boeing. Somehow we managed to sell more planes, generate more profits and even push Boeing out of their traditional core market inside the USA and Japan. Airbus reached the market dominance of the world as Nr. 1 seller of airplanes. But we cant break the dominance of the Nr. 2. Wait a minute? lol

dude your nonsense is so laughable that it makes me laugh. Btw you do realize that turbofan engines are in no way special and are produced in evrywhere in europe? There is a market oligopoly between R&R, P&W and GE. That doesnt mean that two nations own the holy grail of turbofan engines. Turbo fan engines are easy to build, maintain and to develop. evry weastern european nation has the ability to build this. After all its a concept thats over 60 years old. The imagination that this is some "magic" super technology can only come frome someone who is from a developing country. Just a hint for you. Siemens could build you any turbofan engine you want. And so does Alstom SNECMA.

Maybe Boeing should use its "dominance" to become the nr. 1 producer of airplanes again. they lost this title 14 years ago against airbus. ha ha ha ha

Let me get more straight forward.

As long as France or Germany hasn't mastered the turbofan engine technology, Airbus will have no chance to outcompete against Boeing.

The US/UK will make sure your aerospace industry still lagging behind just like your Galileo.

Let me get more straight forward.

As long as France or Germany hasn't mastered the turbofan engine technology, Airbus will have no chance to outcompete against Boeing.

The US/UK will make sure your aerospace industry still lagging behind just like your Galileo.

Germany and france "mastered" the turbofan technology in the 1940th.

And Airbus did outcompete Boeing in 1998 when it became the market leader on the globe.

Airbus maintains the market lead in 2013 and prepares its 2014 “roadmap for success” | Airbus News & Events

Germany and france "mastered" the turbofan technology in the 1940th.

And Airbus did outcompete Boeing in 1998 when it became the market leader on the globe.

Airbus maintains the market lead in 2013 and prepares its 2014 “roadmap for success” | Airbus News & Events

Don't make me laugh.

If you cannot build a F110 class turbofan engine, then you cannot call yourself being mastered.

This is the barometer to measure the success of your jet engine technology.

Maybe we shall ask @Götterdämmerung , why both USA and UK keep restricting Germany to make its own turbofan engine? The cooperation means nothing, and it is just an excuse to keep you under the surveillance and away from being independent.

Don't make me laugh.

If you cannot build a F110 class turbofan engine, then you cannot call yourself being mastered.

This is the barometer to measure the success of your jet engine technology.

Maybe we shall ask @Götterdämmerung , why both USA and UK keep restricting Germany to make its own turbofan engine? The cooperation means nothing, and it is just an excuse to keep you under the surveillance and away from being independent.

You do realize that Siemens generates its main income with turbofan engines?

Beside that why should germany be independend? Thats laughable. The last thing i want is an independend germany. I want a powerful west, NATO and EU. In this system we rule the planet. The last thing i want is a pathetic small germany that stands alone and would be a big switzerland.

You do realize that Siemens generates its main income with turbofan engines?

Beside that why should germany be independend? Thats laughable. The last thing i want is an independend germany. I want a powerful west, NATO and EU. In this system we rule the planet. The last thing i want is a pathetic small germany that stands alone and would be a big switzerland.

Making an individual component doesn't mean to do the whole thing.

Why the US never allows Germany to design/make its own F110 class turbofan jet engine?

Making an individual component doesn't mean to do the whole thing.

Why the US never allows Germany to design/make its own F110 class turbofan jet engine?

Why should germany design or make a F110 turbofan engine? germany is a capitalist country. Germany designs nothing nor does it develop anything. Thats the duty of corporations. Why should "Germany" make a F110 Turbofan? Thats a GE product. Why should we copy it? We are not China.

We have the Eurojet Turbo Consortium. It belongs to UK/Germany/Italy/spain and produces the engines for the eurofighter for example. The corporation is german and has its seat in germany.

If you want a pure german turbofan corporation you should look for MTU Aero Engines.

So stick your theories where no light shines. You have no clue what happenes in this branch of industry.

Beside that i find your nationalism outdated and funny. :D lol @ independend germany. Why independend germany? What about an independend bavaria? Bavaria is older than germany. Just to show you how laughable your claims are.

Why should germany design or make a F110 turbofan engine? germany is a capitalist country. Germany designs nothing nor does it develop anything. Thats the duty of corporations. Why should "Germany" make a F110 Turbofan? Thats a GE product. Why should we copy it? We are not China.

We have the Eurojet Turbo Consortium. It belongs to UK/Germany/Italy/spain and produces the engines for the eurofighter for example. The corporation is german and has its seat in germany.

If you want a pure german turbofan corporation you should look for MTU Aero Engines.

So stick your theories where no light shines. You have no clue what happenes in this branch of industry.

Beside that i find your nationalism outdated and funny. :D lol @ independend germany. Why independend germany? What about an independend bavaria? Bavaria is older than germany. Just to show you how laughable your claims are.

To design a comparable turbofan engine to the F110.

Otherwise, you will never be able to master the entire thing.

BTW, why you wanna see Bavaria to be independent from Germany? Just try to tell this to the real German nationalists and see what would be their reaction.

To design a comparable turbofan engine to the F110.

Otherwise, you will never be able to master the entire thing.

BTW, why you wanna see Bavaria to be independent from Germany? Just try to tell this to the real German nationalists and see what would be their reaction.

I´m european. I don´t see myself as "german". How could i? My mother is italian. :D

And to design a similar engine like the F110? Are you kidding me? Serious. Come back when you are serious because this is laughable. A turbofan engine is in no way special. There are more important tasks. Like building a fusion reactor.

Germany is a member of the EU. Just as Bavaria is a member state of germany. I want a paneuropean "empire" and would allow nobody to impsiron me in a pathetic small country.

As for "german nationalists". They don´t even make 5% in any vote and are seen as laughable freaks.

I´m european. I don´t see myself as "german". How could i? My mother is italian. :D

And to design a similar engine like the F110? Are you kidding me? Serious. Come back when you are serious because this is laughable. A turbofan engine is in no way special. There are more important tasks. Like building a fusion reactor.

Germany is a member of the EU. Just as Bavaria is a member state of germany. I want a paneuropean "empire" and would allow nobody to impsiron me in a pathetic small country.

As for "german nationalists". They don´t even make 5% in any vote and are seen as laughable freaks.

The turbofan engine is not really super advanced, but all you need is the cumulative experience and skillful workers.

But if you don't make it, then you will always remain null in this particular domain. More work and less talk.

Anyway, Bavarians are always Germans, and they would never be Italians.

The turbofan engine is not really super advanced, but all you need is the cumulative experience and skillful workers.

But if you don't make it, then you will always remain null in this particular domain. More work and less talk.

Anyway, Bavarians are always Germans, and they would never be Italians.

We have the cumulative experience and skillful workers. What do you think is my job?

Anyways "Bavarians" are not always germans. The therm german is a new one and not even existing 180 years ago. Same as Italians who did also not exist as a nation back then but many small kingdoms. This petty small nationalism is laughable.

We have the cumulative experience and skillful workers. What do you think is my job?

Anyways "Bavarians" are not always germans. The therm german is a new one and not even existing 180 years ago. Same as Italians who did also not exist as a nation back then but many small kingdoms. This petty small nationalism is laughable.

To produce in license is different from R&D.

To R&D is like to solve the math problem by yourself, while to produce in license is just like to copy the whole solution, while you still won't understand many tricks in that problem. Anyway, Airbus still depends on the US/UK jet engine is a fact.

BTW, Bavarians always speak a German dialect, of course they are Germans by blood and culture.

Last edited:
To produce in license is different from R&D.

To R&D is like to solve the math problem by yourself, while to produce in license is just like to copy the whole solution, while we still won't understand many tricks in that problem. Anyway, Airbus still depends on the US/UK jet engine is a fact.

BTW, Bavarians always speak a German dialect, of course they are Germans by blood and culture.

solve a math problem in turbo fan engines? Are you kidding me? Thats a current technology that evry single EU member state masters. You must be kidding me. We work on better projects than "turbo fan" engines. Whats next? You claim we are not allowed to make R&D in the horse cab industrial complex?

There is a party in bavaria who wants independence from germany. :D What now? There is no german blood and culture. There is only european blood and culture.

solve a math problem in turbo fan engines? Are you kidding me? Thats a current technology that evry single EU member state masters. You must be kidding me. We work on better projects than "turbo fan" engines. Whats next? You claim we are not allowed to make R&D in the horse cab industrial complex?

There is a party in bavaria who wants independence from germany. :D What now? There is no german blood and culture. There is only european blood and culture.

I was just making a comparison.

BTW, so you wanna see Bavaria being independent from Germany? Ask the real German like @Götterdämmerung if he really agree with you.

And as the Brit like @mike2000 if he would agree that the European Scotland being independent from Britain.

Back
Top Bottom