What's new

The Great Game Changer: Belt and Road Intiative (BRI; OBOR)

Russians have better relation with Vietnam and India than China,no?Russians don't trust China,if China suffers in the future,they will not give a damn,deal with it,no one know better of Russians than people of northeast China

No.

Russians have better relation with Vietnam and India than China,no?Russians don't trust China,if China suffers in the future,they will not give a damn,deal with it,no one know better of Russians than people of northeast China

But as human being we should not see suffering of others. That is a bad thing in my opinion. Maybe they don't care, but helping is always better than not helping when possible. The Russian also gave China back the Northeast during foreign occupation after World War 2 so I don't see why they are bad?

But as human being we should not see suffering of others. That is a bad thing in my opinion. Maybe they don't care, but helping is always better than not helping when possible. The Russian also gave China back the Northeast during foreign occupation after World War 2 so I don't see why they are bad?
Because Russians invade Ukraine,so they suffer now,if you don't want others suffer,then what about the people of Ukraine?
As for Russians gave back northeast,do you know what the Soviet army did in Manchuria?and do you Yalta?Russians gave back Manchuria because they promised in Yalta,but China should give up outer Mongolia

He is a false flag troll, hoping to sow some discord between Chinese and Russian members here by citing some dead historical documents that are false. Just ignore him. China will do what is right for itself and the steps taken so far points to an unprecedented strategic partnership between the two nations.

He is a false flag troll, hoping to sow some discord between Chinese and Russian members here by citing some dead historical documents that are false. Just ignore him. China will do what it right for itself and the steps taken so far points to an unprecedented strategic partnership between the two nations.

Exactly. :tup:

If they love America so much, they should donate their money to them.

Because Russians invade Ukraine,so they suffer now,if you don't want others suffer,then what about the people of Ukraine?

Go and fight for Ukraine then.

Maybe America will give you a few dollars.

Exactly. :tup:

If they love America so much, they should donate their money to them.

Go and fight for Ukraine then.

Maybe America will give you a few dollars.

I put him on ignore. That's the best way to silence a (possibly) Indian troll that is on a mission to create discord among peoples.

Fighting in Ukraine is probably the best option for these people.

Ukraine_Army_Nazis.jpg

As for Russians gave back northeast,do you know what the Soviet army did in Manchuria?and do you Yalta?Russians gave back Manchuria because they promised in Yalta,but China should give up outer Mongolia

Yes it is not good they invade. The ordinary people should not suffer I think regardless of government. My history is not 100% good, but I can tell you that I know that they did help during and after WW2 and also Mongolia maybe independant, but they do not belong to Chinese culture and people in the first place (language and custom are not the same), so I can understand why they want out with Russian help.

He is a false flag troll, hoping to sow some discord between Chinese and Russian members here by citing some dead historical documents that are false. Just ignore him. China will do what is right for itself and the steps taken so far points to an unprecedented strategic partnership between the two nations.
你才是 false flag troll,想做黄俄疯了吧

Yes, @northeast and @sahaliyan can prove their loyalty to America by helping Ukraine.

Then maybe the USA will pay them a couple of US dollars.
有点逻辑,反俄不等于亲美,我不喜欢俄罗斯,不代表我支持美国。我也不喜欢美国,对我来说,美国和俄罗斯都不是好东西

你才是 false flag troll,想做黄俄疯了吧

你開玩笑吧? :rofl:

@TaiShang is a Chinese patriot. It is clear from his posts.

It is you who wants to help the Ukraine for a few US dollars.

And you just got "thanked" by Lux de Vertias, the most well known anti-China hater on this entire forum.

Yes it is not good they invade. The ordinary people should not suffer I think regardless of government. My history is not 100% good, but I can tell you that I know that they did help during and after WW2 and also Mongolia maybe independant, but they do not belong to Chinese culture and people in the first place (language and custom are not the same), so I can understand why they want out with Russian help.
What is Chinese culture and who are Chinese people?Are Uyghurs Chinese people,can they seek Russian help to get independence?And you think Russians separated outer Mongolia is right thing?

Foreign Ministry Spokesperson Qin Gang's Regular Press Conference on December 18, 2014

Foreign Ministry Spokesperson Qin Gang's Regular Press Conference on December 18, 2014

Q: Given the sharp plunge of ruble over recent days, western media have come to a conclusion that the Russian economy has collapsed and painted a bleak picture of the Moscow Administration. It is said that the Chinese side will offer support to Russia due to geopolitical reasons. What is China's comment on that? Will the Chinese side provide support to Russia through mechanisms such as the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO)?

A: The Chinese side has noted the recent fluctuation of the ruble exchange rate as well as all kinds of measures taken by the Russian government to stabilize the foreign exchange market. Russia has a rather abundant reserve of foreign exchanges, and a low ratio of public debt to the GDP among G20 members, not to mention its rich resources and good industrial foundation. We believe that Russia is capable of surmounting the current temporary difficulty.

The slow and sluggish recovery of global economy has posed a big downward pressure on the economy of SCO members. The SCO is not only an organization to safeguard regional security and stability, but also an important platform for all members to pursue common development. Economic cooperation is also one of the three pillars of the SCO. Facing the new economic landscape of the region and the world, SCO members share a will which is to enhance practical cooperation between each other and work hand in hand to achieve economic stability and growth in each and every country in the region. Just a few days ago, leaders of SCO member states reaffirmed this consensus and arrived at new and important agreement at the prime ministers' meeting of the SCO member states in Astana. The Chinese side always stands for practical cooperation among SCO members. We have put forward a China-Eurasia economic cooperation fund for SCO members, observers and dialogue partners. The first round of program selection will be held soon. The "Silk Road Fund" set up by China will consider actively about cooperation programs under the SCO framework.

In short, we are ready to work with all SCO members to step up economic cooperation, promote economic restructuring and upgrade, and explore new growth points of cooperation so as to achieve common development and stability.

Q: Will the currency swap agreement between China and Russia be affected? Will the Chinese side make any adjustment? What will happen to China-Russia cooperation in energy and trade?

A: You should be prepared for the fluctuation of exchange rate in any currency swap. When signing bilateral currency swap agreement, countries will take this into account and work out terms or mechanisms about exchange rate adjustment. The currency swap agreement between China and Russia was signed according to international convention. It has not been affected for now.

Although the international exchange rate market is going through ups and downs, please do not forget that China and Russia are highly complementary in the economic field, with broad areas and huge potential for cooperation. Governments and companies from the two sides are like-minded and active when it comes to strengthening cooperation in trade and investment. During the recent meetings between President Xi Jinping and President Vladimir Putin, they have expressed the readiness to make joint efforts, broaden and deepen practical cooperation across the board. Days ago, when meeting with Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev in Astana, Premier Li Keqiang agreed with him that the two countries should increase energy cooperation. They also reached important new consensus on enhancing cooperation in high-speed railways, infrastructure, and the development of Russia's Far East region. In a nutshell, we are full of confidence in the prospect China-Russia economic cooperation and trade.

Back
Top Bottom