What's new

The fall of Sassanid

They planned, and Allah planned; but Allah is the Best of planners.
Allah [SWT] also planned world be conquered by Persians for 1500 years if you believe لا حول و لا قوة الا بالله العلی العظیم there is no power but by Allah.

Next ISIS will come, then we will see if you need Iran or not. Are your family members ready to battle next ISIS?

You write as if the IRGC came and fought when you write if my family members are ready. They were all Iraqis fighting on the ground, looks like you Iranians live in some fantasy world. Qasem Soleimani the grandpa and his old rusty *** walking around in the desert taking pictures isn't exactly magical.

That said, every offensive operation against IS held cities was led and spearheaded by ISOF/CTS which is an organization with the least ties to Iran, in fact that organization is the closest to the US. Also no crying about the PMU please, they're all Iraqis as well. Guilt tripping me like a little bitch lol

Even in Syria Iraqis did heavy work to save your ally, this is unfortunate given that Assad is an animal anyway.

America should parade around and say they did all the work since ISOF did most of the assault operations, that group used to fight pre-PMU groups such as the Mahdi militia, they used to be seen as American collaborators. Iraqis fought the war against IS and won it themselves, if anyone supported that war it was the US by far and foremost.

You write as if the IRGC came and fought when you write if my family members are ready. They were all Iraqis fighting on the ground, looks like you Iranians live in some fantasy world. Qasem Soleimani the grandpa and his old rusty *** walking around in the desert taking pictures isn't exactly magical.

That said, every offensive operation against IS held cities was led and spearheaded by ISOF/CTS which is an organization with the least ties to Iran, in fact that organization is the closest to the US. Also no crying about the PMU please, they're all Iraqis as well. Guilt tripping me like a little bitch lol
ISIS came to exist thanks to the Iranian dog al haliki

I wonder what’s the point of wasting money and lives to liberate the Sunni areas if the dogs like al haliki and ali harem al salman and abu riesha along with the nujaifi brothers caused the downfall of Mosul and they encouraged the Sunni to uprise which led to to ISIS taking over after they were totally defeated by the sahwa in 2006 all that’s thanks to al haliki and many Iranian agent dogs and yet now they come without shame they claimed that they saved Iraq Despise the fact they helped to destroy it

Allah planned Persians rule the world for 1500 years and even after that Buyid, Safavid & Afsharid revive our empires. Allah planned...

Yes... Don't you see how beautiful it is?

Those Kings who made themselves Gods...
Those Kings who believed their Legacy will grow forever...
Those kings who had the Best of all Empire on Earth got DESTROYED by bare footed Arabs from the desert... who few years ago... had Extreme difficulties in the Hands of poor/ignorant Pagans in Mecca...

Yes... I call it the Best of Planner... I bet... Those Kings in Hell will not be on your side right now...

@Serpentine @waz this thread is about Iranian history and Sassanid empire. Kindly delete dogs trolls. Thanks.
Say the one who spoke about Arabs and Iraq ...
Get hold of yourself troll.

Yes... Don't you see how beautiful it is?

Those Kings who made themselves Gods...
Those Kings who believed their Legacy will grow forever...
Those kings who had the Best of all Empire on Earth got DESTROYED by bare footed Arabs from the desert... who few years ago... had Extreme difficulties in the Hands of poor/ignorant Pagans in Mecca...

Yes... I call it the Best of Planner... I bet... Those Kings in Hell will not be on your side right now...

Religions come and go but you can’t judge about the people who lived in past. People of MENA for example were whole idol worshipper kafir statue worshipper whatever.
Mofo I didn’t talk about you I talked about two Iraqis who talk about their ISIL shitt in every thread.

Religions come and go but you can’t judge about the people who lived in past. People of MENA for example were whole idol worshipper kafir statue worshipper whatever.

Mofo I didn’t talk about you I talked about two Iraqis who talk about their ISIL shitt in every thread.

The Thread was about "Sassanids" and the other Iranian didn't seems to care and jumped into "Arabs" and "Iraq"... check First post.
So ofc course... people who feel targeted will answer...

and you are no better check your Post 6... and your "They were under our shoes"...

These countries were under our shoes and spoke Persian:

Achaemenid_Empire_~480_BC.png

Btw this is map of Achaemenid empire

So... don't be surprised by the answers...

ISIS came to exist thanks to the Iranian dog al haliki

I wonder what’s the point of wasting money and lives to liberate the Sunni areas if the dogs like al haliki and ali harem al salman and abu riesha along with the nujaifi brothers caused the downfall of Mosul and they encouraged the Sunni to uprise which led to to ISIS taking over after they were totally defeated by the sahwa in 2006 all that’s thanks to al haliki and many Iranian agent dogs and yet now they come without shame they claimed that they saved Iraq Despise the fact they helped to destroy it

PMU are untrained elements led by retards, in the right hands these human resources (PMU) would be a lot more effective than in the hands of mullah *** licking cunts as currently.

These same PMU used to be fought by ISOF back in 2006-2010 and they lost every single battle when they misbehaved. The militia's are inefficient and caused major casualties by deploying untrained men.

That's what Ghassem Soleimani managed to teach.

As for the thread starter, he should be thankful for this golden content of mine to fuel life in such a useless thread.

The Thread was about "Sassanids" and the other Iranian didn't seems to care and jumped into "Arabs" and "Iraq"... check First post.
So ofc course... people who feel targeted will answer...

and you are no better check your Post 6... and your "They were under our shoes"...

So... don't be surprised by the answers...
Iran ruled our Arab neighbor countries before and after Islam. This is a fact and recorded in history. And whilst Iran ruled them they were safe.

And this place is not a good place for using this aya of Quran.

B43789B9-DC97-4B59-A3D7-A39CFA4E8F95.jpeg

Iran ruled our Arab neighbor countries before and after Islam. And whilst Iran ruled them they were safe.

And this place is not a good place for using this aya of Quran.

View attachment 544919
You should have clicked on "Expand"... the Ayat was in response to his "Planning" of him...
But for now, we should make Syria and Iraq our export market and we should keep our influence there (shia islam can be an instrument in this strategy)

I will take that you didn't know... at least I hope you didn't know... otherwise we call it "Hypocrisy".

PMU are untrained elements led by retards, in the right hands these human resources (PMU) would be a lot more effective than in the hands of mullah *** licking cunts as currently.

These same PMU used to be fought by ISOF back in 2006-2010 and they lost every single battle when they misbehaved. The militia's are inefficient and caused major casualties by deploying untrained men.

That's what Ghassem Soleimani managed to teach.

As for the thread starter, he should be thankful for this golden content of mine to fuel life in such a useless thread.
Indeed if wasn’t for them many countries would have helped Iraq but even the USA hesitated in the beginning because of the leadership of the PMU

The weak pathetic Iraqi governments shouldn’t let anyone to wear a turban to lead or participate in any battle just how saddam made the popular army paramilitary along with the regular official army and the republican guards under the armed forces command any not under the Ba’ath party command or anyone else

Back
Top Bottom