What's new

The fall of Sassanid

You insult a faith it’s a ban. Don’t expect anything less.
I’m in two minds of keeping this topic open.

tea addict sounds quite a bit like our departed? missing hendu parsi/ the only real Iranian/ Zoroastrian messiah friend padhemchen......lol

You insult a faith it’s a ban. Don’t expect anything less.
I’m in two minds of keeping this topic open.

iu
For the record Ruling is different from conquering
The same can literally be said for almost any force that occupies a foreign land long enough.
No it didn't happened to Arabs or Turks in Anatolia or any other civilisation who were more advanced than the conquered ones .
Then don't brag about Persian rule over Afghanistan and Pakistan (since both countries have plenty of Iranics), and don't get upset when I bring up that Pashtuns (they're Iranic too) ruled over Iran.
Never ever talked about persian always said Iranian.
As per @Hack-Hook other Iranics don't count,
If You can show when I said that otherwise stop lying.

You see foreigners always get one thing wrong and that is you think iran is about persian while it's about iranic people.
And those dynasties not being Iranian from orign is my point . they were not Iranian but they adopted organic culture .

I know the difference, but Iranics lived in regions as far off as Central Asia and also represent most of the populations of Afghanistan and major population of Pakistan.

Not all Iranics had a relationship to current Iran, and back then it was a territorial empire called Persia.

Even if pashtuns ruled eastern Iran for 7 years Iranirans ruled Pakistan for thousands of years and even your mughal rulers were completely Persianied and they had half Iranian flesh.

Great Nader shah crush your territory:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nader_Shah's_invasion_of_the_Mughal_Empire

Pukhtoons held parts of current Iran for more than seven years. Belittling the contributions of Pukhtoons doesn’t help your cause.

Nader Shah had his day, no use dreaming of past glories as this set the stage for European domination of Current Iran, Pakistan, and the rest of our region.

Anyway, this is why I don’t believe in territorial ethnic supremacy nonsense. This never ends. Thousand years hate between Arabs, Persians, Turks, and Afghans. Keep fighting with each other on who is superiority.

I tell you the person who knows Allah swt and is faithful to Islam is superior, regardless of race.

I know the difference, but Iranics lived in regions as far off as Central Asia and also represent most of the populations of Afghanistan and major population of Pakistan.

Not all Iranics had a relationship to current Iran, and back then it was a territorial empire called Persia.

Pukhtoons held parts of current Iran for more than seven years. Belittling the contributions of Pukhtoons doesn’t help your cause.

Nader Shah had his day, no use dreaming of past glories as this set the stage for European domination of Current Iran, Pakistan, and the rest of our region.

Anyway, this is why I don’t believe in territorial ethnic supremacy nonsense. This never ends. Thousand years hate between Arabs, Persians, Turks, and Afghans. Keep fighting with each other on who is superiority.

I tell you the person who knows Allah swt and is faithful to Islam is superior, regardless of race.
But we ruled u for thousands of years.

you see we didn't call it Persia we call it Iran or Iran-Shahr or Iran-zamin it was foreigner who called it Persia .
by the way it won't change the fact that Iran population consist of many of Iranic people and Persians are only one of them.

Sassanids were strong family. Khusaro was one of the most famous king who defeated geven great Byzantine emptor like Justinian.

Shame empire died

Back
Top Bottom