What's new

The destruction of Persian Library in Ctesiphon by Arab Forces

True. There is hadith saying that it can happen to some Muslim.

He doesnt have any arrogance in his heart, his face and posture said it.

Wide chest, hair a bit long until shoulder, strong body like warrior, his face unlike common Arab you see on Gulf Arabic countries.

A curly and neat bearth, a bit curly hair

I see him like 40 years old with warrior like body and wise, kind, like face.
Did he came in your dream I don't believe you

Did he came in your dream I don't believe you
Have you ever see me lying during my years in PDF ?

You can check my character through my thousands posts contents here.

I dont need your approval, it doesnt matter you would believe it or not.

Its certain criteria for our prophet to appear in certain personalities

Well not that you need me to, but I can certainly vouch for your character here from my observations

I myself had an extremely Vivid dream where the most powerful being that currently walks the Earth spoke to me

Count Vlad Tepes Dracula.

Its certain criteria for our prophet to appear in certain personalities
He will be the leader of all human kind. My dream is similar like the verse in Bible on Revealation Chapter/ last chapter on Bible.

In Quran, God said that bible shows some future insight. I forget the exact verse, but I have read whole Quran verse about two times with its meaning.

The same like lamb of God story appeared in the judgement day (bible version). In the following verse of that specifict verse in Bible said it was Jesus (Revealation). In my dream, the same event but it is Prophet Muhammad. In other Bible verses, there are indication that lamb of God is not Jesus, but some one that is more grandeur than Jesus.

I read bible years after I saw prophet Muhammad on my dream.

I see judgement day on my dream. Not specifict like Revealation chapter in Bible. But only during prophet appearance when billions men/ women are about to be judged.

The trinity concep of Christianity I believe is also derived from that lamb of God story in revealation chapter. Other verses in other chapter also show the concept. For Muslim, particularly who understand Sufism, many the verses in Bible could be better understood.

In principle, the basis of Sufism ( I dont talk about many Sufi sects who are seen as away from Quran teaching like the habit to pray in Saint tombs, but real core Sufism understanding) is that God and our soul can be really close, something that is backed by Quran verses as well. Our soul comes directly from Him and not coming from earth component/ physic. That Sufism concept can be clearly seen on that verse in Bible during the appearance of lamb of God in judgement day. I see similar thing in my dream.

From this context then I want to further discussing it. Wahhabi concept saying about Allah is above us according to me is wrong. Allah is every where and can be close to us is the concept backed by Quran verses. Any way Earth is round, what is on top of me in Indonesia will be in the bottom for people living in USA.

The interpretation of God is above comes from the hadith in Isra Mijrat event that is interpreted in physical way. For people like me, Israj Mijraj is done during prophet sleeping and it is methapisical event where prophet Muhammad meet with other prophets that have already been death. In one Quran verse there is verse talking about the event happened during prophet Muhammad dream, but no specifict event stated in Quran but Quran only hinted it is important event.

Sidratul Muntaha ( where God lives) is also interpreted in physical way by many Muslim, at least it is the interpretation given in school where for Islamic study in Phd level can be different as it accomodates many interpretation including from Sufi perspective. For me, Sidratul Muntaha cannot be interpreted physically since it is also contradicted with Quran verses saying God is closer to us than our blood stream in our neck. What is hight in metaphisical ( soul ) way cannot be interpreted as something above us physically.

The thinking and mindset saying God is above us on the sky can possibly make us not having close relationship with Him. The minset that He is near us and live with us is the right mindset based on my understanding on Islam. If we think He is far from us, He will likely be far from us since we are the one that distance ourselves with Him.

The separation mindset can make Muslims become cruel and rigid in my observation particularly when that Muslim dont even have good knowledge on Quran and only read few Quran verses with no context understanding. This also likely make the raise of ISIS/AQ/ fanatical groups and the likes.

Last edited:
He will be the leader of all human kind. My dream is similar like the verse in Bible on Revealation Chapter/ last chapter on Bible.

In Quran, God said that bible shows some future insight. I forget the exact verse, but I have read whole Quran verse about two times with its meaning.

The same like Lamb of God story appeared in the judgement day (bible version) Bible said it was Jesus, next verses on Bible (Revealation). In my dream, the same event but it is Prophet Muhammad.

I read bible years after I saw prophet Muhammad on my dream.

I see judgement day
OK whatever

Muslims embarrassed science wherever they found it. in fact, even modern Europeans had to translate Arabic books to get access to their own past scientific achievements. if Arabs were this savage, then how come they didn't destroy the European books, but even translated them?!

Lots of false information has been placed in historic books.

But Arab who lived in Levant, Egypt, Iraq were pretty advanced in their time due to Roman influences ( they were under Roman Empire during that time)
the one who lived in Iraq or Syria were not Arab , the one in northern Arabia were Arab , the one in Jordan were Arab , and the ones in Egypt were not Arab.
and the ones in Iraq were under Iranian influence only at the later stage of sasanide empire 1/3rd of them fall under roman empire

Muslims embarrassed science wherever they found it. in fact, even modern Europeans had to translate Arabic books to get access to their own past scientific achievements. if Arabs were this savage, then how come they didn't destroy the European books, but even translated them?!
don't mix Ommayed dynasty by the Rashedin time . Arabs under the influence of the conquered nation become a lot more refined at the time. by the way have a question for you how many of Islamic golden age contribution come from conquered nations and how many from Arabia itself?

If he deemed those books to be destroyed, then we should not question him.

His own son went against his father wrt the pilgrimage ritual and was reported to have said something to the effect that, the Deen belongs to the Messenger not his father .

Plz don't further dumb down the Muslim generation by your overzealous ideals of sanctity . No public office holder is above accountability .

His own son went against his father wrt the pilgrimage ritual and was reported to have said something to the effect that, the Deen belongs to the Messenger not his father .

Plz don't further dumb down the Muslim generation by your overzealous ideals of sanctity . No public office holder is above accountability .

What are you talking about?

Umar (RA) was not just a companion of the Prophet (saw). There’s an authentic Hadith on this:

Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him)reported: The Messenger of Allah (may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him) said: "There were among the nations before you people who were inspired. If there is any of such among my followers, then it is ‘Umar."

Messenger of Allaah (sallallahu alyhi wasallam) said, “Among the Nations that came before you there were Muhaddathoon (Those who, while they did not receive revelation, were nonetheless inspired: The truth flowed upon their tongues). If there is a person from my Nation who is one of them, then that person is no other than Umar bin Khattab.

There were at least three incidents that Umar (RA) advised the Prophet (SAW) and God revealed verses agreeing with Umar (RA):

1. The use of the Station of Ibrāhīm (AS) as a place of prayer. God revealed 2:125

2. When the wives of the Prophet (SAW) made a united front against the Prophet (SAW), Umar (RA) said “It may be if he (the Prophet) divorced you, (all) that his Lord (Allah) will give him instead of you wives better than you.'” God revealed a verse after exactly as Umar (RA) had said 66:5

3. Umar (RA) suggested to the Prophet (SAW) that he should not pray funeral prayers on the hypocrites. God revealed the verse 9:84

By the way, the deen belongs to Allah alone and the Prophet SAW was merely a messenger. Umar (RA) was a man of incredible foresight and wisdom and every Muslim should follow his lead and not unnecessarily disagree with him. If he advised those books to be burned as being alleged, then we can not question his wisdom.

Back
Top Bottom