What's new

How in 1936 Germany declared Iran as the second ARYAN nation and exempt from Nuremberg laws.

Racial subjects in the western world are considered Taboo and as such any discussions regarding race is discouraged or in many countries against laws.."Hate Crimes"..
It is interesting that in the US the race segregation is making a strong comeback with the latest LAWS in Texas and few other states banning Chinese,Iranians, Russians and North Koreans from owning property.

Yes, racial subjects are a social taboo but at least in America people can say a lot about racial matters unless they are in politics or media.
This Italian American friend is a known weirdo in the town because of apparent racial or misogynistic views; I just wished he would not get into some topics.

Yes, racial subjects are a social taboo but at least in America people can say a lot about racial matters unless they are in politics or media.
This Italian American friend is a known weirdo in the town because of apparent racial or misogynistic views; I just wished he would not get into some topics.
Why does he classify you as an Aryan?

Hitler was an idiot. The concept of ‘aryan’ describes people who spread into Europe, Persia and India thousands of years ago. Which is where the Indo-Aryan or Indo-European languages come from. A huge percentage of humanity speaks these languages.

Hitler, being ignorant, just picked up the word ‘aryan‘ and used it to describe his version of the master race. However, almost all the European languages are Indo-Aryan in origin, including Slavic languages belonging to people who Hitler considered to be lower races. Imagine black Hindus who think they’re Aryan and therefore part of the master race.

White supremacists of today love Hitler but they identify more with Vikings and Norse gods like Thor.

Hitler was an idiot. The concept of ‘aryan’ describes people who spread into Europe, Persia and India thousands of years ago. Which is where the Indo-Aryan or Indo-European languages come from. A huge percentage of humanity speaks these languages.

Hitler, being ignorant, just picked up the word ‘aryan‘ and used it to describe his version of the master race. However, almost all the European languages are Indo-Aryan in origin, including Slavic languages belonging to people who Hitler considered to be lower races. Imagine black Hindus who think they’re Aryan and therefore part of the master race.

White supremacists of today love Hitler but they identify more with Vikings and Norse gods like Thor.

, from the reading I done, slavic language have no origins with Indo-European languages

, from the reading I done, slavic language have no origins with Indo-European languages

Slavic languages also belong to the Indo-European languages group.

2xx007e.gif

Language groups and racial groups mostly overlap. To say that Germans and Iranians are related genetically is the same as saying that the Scots and Hindus are the same.

It’s just that Hitler wasn’t the most educated of people.

Back
Top Bottom