What's new

Mahoza, A Jewish Kingdom At War With Sassanid Iran

Focus should be on addressing the argument. Putting labels on members solves nothing.

Such as in the following post:

Mahoza must be Salar Iblees's country of origin.

@LeGenD : Would you care addressing it, or does the user perhaps enjoy some special authorization to break forum rules in a systematic manner?

@LeGenD : Would you care addressing it, or does the user perhaps enjoy some special authorization to break forum rules in a systematic manner?
The only one with special authorization is you. As you're breaking VPN rule for years now , which is normally a permanently ban-able offense. Not to mention calling people inferior donkeys in Farsi in the Iranian chill thread.

The only one with special authorization is you. As you're breaking VPN rule for years now , which is normally a permanently ban-able offense.

False. There is no such rule. Show it to us if you claim otherwise.

On the contrary, user information page clearly states: if you're using a VPN, enter the reason why. Meaning it's authorized under circumstances deemed valid by administrators.

Not to mention calling people inferior donkeys in Farsi in the Iranian chill thread.

I never used that term. Not once.

Again, if you claim otherwise do post proof of it. Or it will be just that, hollow mischievous libel.

You lied - twice in a post.

False. There is no such rule. Show it to us if you claim otherwise.

On the contrary, user information page clearly states: if you're using a VPN, enter the reason why. Meaning it's authorized under circumstances deemed valid by administrators.

I never used that term. Not once.

Again, if you claim otherwise do post proof of it. Or it will be just that, hollow mischievous libel.

You lied - twice in a post.
You are the biggest liar on this whole forum. Even Iranians in Iranian chill thread went off on you and called you a wanna be Iranian, lmao.

You are the biggest liar on this whole forum.

Why don't you back your accusation with evidence? Should be easy if what you claim was accurate.

But no, all you're capable of is empty libel.

You made two concrete claims:

- That using VPN is banned by forum rules.
- That I referred to someone as an "inferior donkey" in the Iranian Chill Thread.

Now prove both of these. Else you'll be exposed as a liar.

Even Iranians in Iranian chill thread went off on you and called you a wanna be Iranian, lmao.

And this proves what, exactly?

So you guys start sectarian post which started by @Muhammed45 then when your lies are corrected , you tag mods and want to stop people from correcting your lies. @waz

Muhammed45 started a sectarian attack on Sunnis and made a lie against Prophet Mohammed, which is punishable with Hell.

These guys must stop trying to distort truth about Islam and historical Islamic events. Other wise we are obligated to correct them. Please warn Muhammed45 from making these kind of posts. He does it in every thread.

Tag the original post please.

@SalarHaqq

Stop quoting me. I'm not interested in having a discussion with you. I was just refuting Hack Hooks allegations against Hamas. And that's fine so I'm out of here.
Oh there was. Attack on Iran was wrong from the first moment. Iran of that era wasn't an annoying factor for Muslims of Arabian peninsula because of permanent conflicts with west. In fact, prophet himself disagreed with the idea of waging war against a country that was supposed to be in peace. Islam is nor religion of invasion on neighboring country.

Khalid bin Walid despite being respected by Sunnis by majority has committed henious crimes against innocent civilians of that time. Islam as the religion of peace never promotes savagery against a neutral neighbor. Given the peaceful and respectful nature of Quran, Islam conquers hearts of every sane human being.

That campaign which ended up with killing innocents was a wrong move from the first moment.

But at least we can say that the disaster of attacking a peaceful neighbor which never posed any threat to Muslim world made Iranians known to Quran and its teachings.
@waz

Here you go brother.

Tag the original post please.

Are unprovoked insults allowed? :

https://pdf.defence.pk/goto/post?id=14473146

Mahoza must be Salar Iblees's country of origin.

If not, could you take appropriate action?

Note that this is also borderline takfir, seeing how it implies my country of origin is a Jewish one and that therefore I am not Moslem.

Do you allow takfiri inferences on Pakistan Denfece Forum?

Last edited:
@SalarHaqq

Stop quoting me. I'm not interested in having a discussion with you. I was just refuting Hack Hooks allegations against Hamas. And that's fine so I'm out of here.

In that case do not start mentioning and insulting me. If you do you'll receive a response.

Last edited:

OP has edited his post.

@Falcon29

You have difference of opinion with @SalarHaqq. Understandable. But your exchanges with OP have been extreme in a few cases. You need to stop provoking OP in your posts. You might be tempted to make jokes about OP in your posts but if he regard this as provocation then this must stop.

You can reach out to me through available channels if you have a valid concern. Thanks.

Last time that some one attacked Iran they spoke Arabic.. and that was only 43 years ago.:undecided:..no angels around us...just stay strong and rely on the powers of a united nation...
And the ones that provoked, armed and cooperated were speaking English, French, German, Hebrew, Persian, etc.

While some Arabs die for Iran today, some want it to be destroyed. as it was back there. Race is for fools. this is a war of ideology.

Iranian laws on national security make any and all such activity liable to criminal prosecution, as shown by the Revolutionary Court's jurisprudence and countless concrete precedents of individuals sentenced for working for enemy institutions against the Islamic Republic.
not sentenced for working and getting money from foreigners , but for acting against iran . there is a lot difference between these two
Empowered by the CIA. Only a zio-American apologist will try to cover this fact up. I am correct, your elucubrations have no leg to stand on.
again different thing otherwise according to your logic Iran declared war on Saudi Arabia and Turkiye

What are you talking about ? Just because it was a conquest , does not mean Arabs started the war. For you it's Arabs vs Persians yet somehow you're making Mohammed to be a Persian who was secretly wanting to live and start his Prophethood there. You are only fooling ignorants people.

The wars between Persians and Arabs began long before Prophet Mohammed. And you guys started them. And Prophet Mohammed sent a letter to Khosru to invite him to Islam or warn of consequences. You keep talking like if arabs fight for God it's awful but anyone else fighting and killing is fine. You realize Prophet moahmmed is the last Prophet ? He was commanded to spread Islam and that's God's judgement. If you really believe in God , and that ultimate reason we were created was to worship him, then what makes you think God can't give permission to his Prophet to spread Islam? When Jesus comes back he is also going to fight everyone that worships anything other than God. No he doesn't prefer using weapons that's his personality and character so all he will do is breathe and his breath will kill blasphemers across far distances.

You realize God is supreme over us and will exercise that supremacy over us ? And his word will reign. Why does it bother you so much? Do you disagree with God ?

I don't think you guys actually seek knowledge. Imam Ali was going to lead Muslims in combat against Persia. However, Sahabah asked Omar to keep him in Medina Incase Muslims lost the battle and died in combat, then Ali would be needed to lead Muslims after him.
No, imam ali didn't join them. He just advised caliphs in wars because he didn't want death of muslim soldiers.

Prophet Muhammad was an arab but he is prophet of all people.

Spread of islam is with hearts not swards.
Swards are for self defence.

Back
Top Bottom