What's new

Russian ambassador summoned to Iran's foreign ministry

At this point its seems rather clear both from a political and economic perspective,that there is now remarkably little difference as far as iran would be concerned between india and pakistan,as BOTH nations are now effectively western vassals with very little of anything to offer iran.
Interestingly when it came to "helping" iran offered to help pakistan by continuing the ip pipeline project,even tho its economic rational ceased when the indians pulled out.Pakistan tho` sadly failed to honor its obligations under the agreement it had signed with iran.The indians for their part however did prove to be very slightly more reliable when it came to the chabahar port deal,tho not by much,as they moved about as slowly as a slug in an antarctic blizzard.
Ultimately neither country showed itself as reliable from irans perspective.

You know,its funny,but I cant help but notice that out of the two vassals,the west treats india by far the better,pakistan by comparison is quite literally the red headed step child,yet pakistans generals seem perfectly happy with this obviously lop sided arrangement,I wonder why?

Money knows no boundaries and honor/integrity doesn’t hold a candle to power through relative wealth.

It’s impressive just how far Iran has managed to get despite literally EVERYONE around them being coerced and bought out to some degree.

At this point its seems rather clear both from a political and economic perspective,that there is now remarkably little difference as far as iran would be concerned between india and pakistan,as BOTH nations are now effectively western vassals with very little of anything to offer iran.
Interestingly when it came to "helping" iran offered to help pakistan by continuing the ip pipeline project,even tho its economic rational ceased when the indians pulled out.Pakistan tho` sadly failed to honor its obligations under the agreement it had signed with iran.The indians for their part however did prove to be very slightly more reliable when it came to the chabahar port deal,tho not by much,as they moved about as slowly as a slug in an antarctic blizzard.
Ultimately neither country showed itself as reliable from irans perspective.

You know,its funny,but I cant help but notice that out of the two vassals,the west treats india by far the better,pakistan by comparison is quite literally the red headed step child,yet pakistans generals seem perfectly happy with this obviously lop sided arrangement,I wonder why?

You won’t find many Pakistanis defending what their Army top brass got up to with the US and the dodgy deals they struck and agreed with Washington in secret. But in a strange way, we can criticise those Pakistanis as much as we want, but then you have to look at the unbelievable results Islamabad achieved what they got of Washington makes you wonder who was actually being played better, Islamabad generals did use that important period time during Ronald Reagan Afghanistan war to get their bombs and to set up a world class nuclear weapons program under the American noses. So in a funny way Rawalpindi was correct to play 2nd fiddle to Washington tune to get what they wanted. Todays geopolitics is all about China , and Washington sees India in that containment role. West now gives favourable trade and defence deals to india of this. including letting Delhi openly buy Russian oil and your Chabhar port its nothing to do with Delhi being a reliable partner they cannot do any wrong currently because of west anti China policy. Again I say , be very careful with your fraternising of Indians they are fully aboard with zionists Israel policies and US against you and don’t forget delhi also desire break up independence of Baluchistan!!! And of course want hopefully in the not to distance future the pipeline between us fully running. Be a bit more understanding when coming to Islamabad and the pipe it’s tough balancing act to play of US west and Eu threats. Argument Pakistan was to get Delhi join pipeline as I said Washington driven by anti China would not have stopped the pipeline Delhi new it and walked away.

Money knows no boundaries and honor/integrity doesn’t hold a candle to power through relative wealth.

It’s impressive just how far Iran has managed to get despite literally EVERYONE around them being coerced and bought out to some degree.
Well said.
:enjoy:

India is largest populated country in the world, the most youth to senior ratio, will be a top 4 economy in the world by 2100, massive engineering and technological base, and has one of the largest standing militaries in the world. The West needs India on its side, it is no longer a vassal, but near equal partner on world stage. Something Russia and Iran have yet to achieve.

What does Pakistan have to offer the West? They are bankrupt and have aligned themselves with China.

Russia says 'we support Iranian sovereignty' (generally)

And certain Iranian media tries to portray it as something else, pathetic
the usual media with memory span of one week aways do that, they worship Russia for reason unknown to me, and think they will help us.

Iran urges Japan/Russia to resolve their deputes over four islands through negotiations.

The Council of strategic Foreign Relations is beyond the government and is linked to Iranian leader.

Last edited:
Japan despite beung a US ally in the east, has given us electrical components and industrial requirements in the past. Moreover, Japan is a wealthy country.

They need Kuril islands more than Russians. Given Japanese overall area, they need those islands.

I say, we must help Japanese to have more leverages in exchange for their investment.

Back
Top Bottom