What's new

The 12-Year-Old Who Stopped Our Car And Threw Stones At Us In Kashmir

When children as young as 12 talk like those in the story, there is a serious problem . Everything is not well in Kashmir Valley especially in south Kashmir, where children pelt stones and talk religion. There has been systematic brain washing towards wahhabism. Modi should crackdown heavily on all these Maulvis and brainwashers.
Buddy thats one part of the solution , not what is needed now to put out the fires in Kashmir.

This is being the saddest part that for them every issue is law and order

Precisely.

Depends on whom they are facing. Isolated individuals or small groups, or women or children, the full fury of their mob (never, ever an institutional response). Stronger entities, they stand around in groups, talking anxiously about what they would have done if circumstances were different.

Exactly people have short term memories so they would have probably jumped up and down for couple of days max then life as usual. Instead of showing restraint indian forces gave them one body a day to keep their blood pumping.

They did try to withdraw forces after they figured their screw up but until then it was too late.

Very precisely so.

Government is not suppose to boss around people but other way around Unless you have different laws for yourself and Kashmirs.

You screwed up bcz you used violence to solve a problem that could have died down in few days if ignored.
Not necessarily true...otherwise how do you explain a large number of police personnel(in thousands) getting injured....Pellet guns did cause lot of unintended injuries however keep in mind it was introduced to avoid those ...i blame the selection committee which proposed pellet guns as an alternative...why on this earth they missed the grave eye injuries it can cause?? Not sure why no-one is talking about it...:disagree:

@Joe Shearer @hellfire @Arslaan @anant_s @MilSpec @nair @PARIKRAMA @WAJsal
Found this , dont know how to describe what i am reading. even during the dark days of 94-95 we did not have kids coming out leading protests or indulging in violence, this is the 80day since the valley has shut down and there seems no solution at hand .

Well Kids are the best "Propaganda tool" one can have..... and guys in valley and their backers knows this......

Having said the above, Let us not forget these are 12 -14 year old kids, and they separatists and terrorists are investing on the right guys "Kids" ....... Geelani has passed his prime, so are his supporters..... These boys are trained(brain washed) at the early stages of their life and the hatred is going to go for a very long time..... and If GoI doesnt act, this is gonna be a tough time ahead.....

Modi has to get his act together.... and if he had to change some of his advisers he should..... I do not think he is getting the right advise on kashmir....

after that the next in fire line will be lesser Muslims !

Bit bizarre; you mean they will chase out the pols, break the arms and legs of the police, intimidate the central forces and then burn down the sufi shrines? Rhetoric is useful sometimes.

I read an article which asked some protesters why were they angry at us , they said we like to cook a snook at the forces.

Actually, psychologically, they've been put in a very awkward situation.They've been told that the glamorous authority figures are evil, and yet, inside them, there is a yearning to be like that. Burhan Wani's father states that he wanted to join the Army, and he had a weakness for wearing camouflage. So they want to be like the Army men, but they can't be; they're officially on the other side.

To me, this is terribly like a bad child throwing his food around to get attention.

When children as young as 12 talk like those in the story, there is a serious problem . Everything is not well in Kashmir Valley especially in south Kashmir, where children pelt stones and talk religion. There has been systematic brain washing towards wahhabism. Modi should crackdown heavily on all these Maulvis and brainwashers.

That goes without saying. No preacher from Deoband,for starters.

Buddy thats one part of the solution , not what is needed now to put out the fires in Kashmir.

Both are correct. It has to be done, but is not the first step today, perhaps.

Not necessarily true...otherwise how do you explain a large number of police personnel(in thousands) getting injured....Pellet guns did cause lot of unintended injuries however keep in mind it was introduced to avoid those ...i blame the selection committee which proposed pellet guns as an alternative...why on this earth they missed the grave eye injuries it can cause?? Not sure why no-one is talking about it...:disagree:

You are right about the police personnel getting injured needing more attention. Why did that happen? Second, the pellet guns - shot guns firing small shot - was an idea that came from those critical of the use of the bullet or even the rubber bullet.

Trouble is none of those talking about it have any first-hand knowledge of facing an angry mob out to bash your head in with a stone.

Trouble is that these chairborne bastards are fond of advocating measured force; they don't have to go out in a picket of three, with bamboo shields and lathis.

Bit bizarre; you mean they will chase out the pols, break the arms and legs of the police, intimidate the central forces and then burn down the sufi shrines? Rhetoric is useful sometimes.
once the evil central forces and institutions are out of valley!!

Well Kids are the best "Propaganda tool" one can have..... and guys in valley and their backers knows this......

Having said the above, Let us not forget these are 12 -14 year old kids, and they separatists and terrorists are investing on the right guys "Kids" ....... Geelani has passed his prime, so are his supporters..... These boys are trained(brain washed) at the early stages of their life and the hatred is going to go for a very long time..... and If GoI doesnt act, this is gonna be a tough time ahead.....

Modi has to get his act together.... and if he had to change some of his advisers he should..... I do not think he is getting the right advise on kashmir....
Agree an entire generation is being corrupted.

Let me share my thoughts....

uganda-child-soldier.jpg

150319090411-13-child-soldiers-restricted-super-169.jpg

Child-soldier-2.jpg

266869.jpg

VS

Child_Stone_Tank.jpg

hindustan-srinagar-srinagar-paramilitary-october-kashmiri-wednesday_7aa2b4fc-a4d2-11e5-a915-4cd4d91edd66.jpg

Different Weapons,but Policy same.Shame on those who use kids to wage their War.And Shame on those who come supporting it.Its them who are killing these kids,not opposing forces.

You are right about the police personnel getting injured needing more attention. Why did that happen? Second, the pellet guns - shot guns firing small shot - was an idea that came from those critical of the use of the bullet or even the rubber bullet.

Trouble is none of those talking about it have any first-hand knowledge of facing an angry mob out to bash your head in with a stone.

Trouble is that these chairborne bastards are fond of advocating measured force; they don't have to go out in a picket of three, with bamboo shields and lathis.
Absolutely...this is the crux of the problem...everyone knows that bodybags are going to create even more trouble....and yet these good for nothing brigade who don't even have an iota of knowledge go ahead and propose measures which are not practical and honestly dumb....I mean was it so difficult to gauge the grave injuries that pellet guns would cause when fired on mobs having women and children?? For haven sake these are people and not some lab animals that you will do experiment upon from bullets to pellets and now chilli grenade shells...if god forbids that didn't work the same a$$ holes will propose yet another alternative...why the fukc we are always reactive and that too in such a sham way??..If i had my way i would charge all these planners with murder and injuries on both sides(mob and security personnel) :angry:

The rule is simple - If thousands of your security personnel are getting injured then that means all your tactics have boomeranged right on your face...We need to put ourselves in the shoes of the men who were facing these mobs...Won't you or i be trigger happy when we know that by not doing that we are going to face atleast grave injuries if not death??

Thats why i feel a different strategy is needed
Ajit Doval talked about opening an economic front.
We must realize that like election rallies, people are paid to do some jobs.
Let me put it in other words, would a school/college going young boy or a Shikara owner or a restaurant cook (you can think of any common face) in valley resort to stone pelting. Chances are negligible.
Unfortunately, in past so many decades, we have only poured money in valley without realizing what effect it is having.
As Doval told, the chaos creating mob needs to be analyzed. Why do they need to resort to all this?
chances are they have nothing else to do and their paymasters are only too happy to put them in front.
This has many consequences. First being local population, it gives the propaganda, a sort of legitimacy atleast for world watching them on TV. Second, over a period of time, these mad yahooism will become a sort of option for similar such people. Third, This is really a low risk, high return strategy. There are no arms involved and mob as always remains faceless. So mercenaries can be used for high value targets, while keeping security forces engaged.

Why not target this angle economically and constructively?
let us outspend those who put a few rupees in hands of this misguided youth, for flexing their arms. This isn't a simple policy and will take time to show results, but once it starts working, it will be easier for security forces to focus and target actual problem.

I'm sure in longer run, this will bear more results than the current confused policy in the valley.

@PARIKRAMA @Joe Shearer @Abingdonboy @nair @Spectre @hellfire @MilSpec @scorpionx

Buddy These are our own people we are talking about . Many here say kashmir is ours but none seem to want its people?
These are kids on the street , what we need to do most of all is to see what is it thats angering them .
Do remember these are the the children of the 2008 and 2010 protests , they do not fear the gun .

Let me be more clear, the state must at all times demonstrate that if the citizens of the land break the law of the land there will be consequences.
The 1st step by the government should be to restore Law & Order and then talk to the people. Restoring Law & Order should be non-negotiable

Are you willing to give Kashmiris what they want?
If yes then problem solved if not then you will have to kill more kids again future. Simple.

@Joe Shearer @hellfire @Arslaan @anant_s @MilSpec @nair @PARIKRAMA @WAJsal
Found this , dont know how to describe what i am reading. even during the dark days of 94-95 we did not have kids coming out leading protests or indulging in violence, this is the 80day since the valley has shut down and there seems no solution at hand .
I hope you didn't miss the key element here.

What did the boys state to one of their own? Wearing a certain band is "un-Islamic " and thus he must be a Hindu. This is the kind of $hit you'll hear from ISIS and across the Western border of India, these children of the valley are now brainwashed by the same evil.

Anyone trying to claim this is still about "Azadi" is deluding themselves, this conflict has taken a far darker turn and the jihadi factory next door has infected a once beautiful land.

Can we really put all the blame on them? Let's be fair here:
Most of these young children would most likely be directly affected by Indian states policies in Kashmir, which have resulted in deaths of many Kashmir's. I don't get how Indian general public expects them to remain calm and not stand against brutalities and injustice? How does one not expect a father or a brother of a 10 year old who has been killed by a pellet gun not to take up arms. Indian state policies are only massacring another generation of Kashmiris...
Biggest example:
https://defence.pk/threads/he-would...ndia-not-pakistan-says-burhans-father.451550/

By force there isn't. India should look to deliver the promises it has made to Kashmiris.
regards
Oh waj you are such aware person, don't you know it's about religion now.
These kids are not human they are turned in to zombie, just like around the globe. Isis and its ideology are ruining the name of Islam. Only solution is if real Muslim come and preach the real meaning.
It's not about Kashmir anymore, it's Kashmir for u n us.and those old school Kashmiri.
We had hope till there was no shade of religion, just like Musharraf time or till then.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom