What's new

The 12-Year-Old Who Stopped Our Car And Threw Stones At Us In Kashmir

Again what will this achieve? no solution !!! hasent the valley been shut enough? would you suggest this method if it was a Delhi or a Mumbai or a Bangalore on fire? in fact we will have another mess to deal with . Jingoism is good to a point but govts are supposed to take care of our country , i fear this one has failed in its duty ,
IMHO the assembly should be dissolved and fresh elections be held , then this anger towards the govt will subside.
i would suggest even harsher method. No pelt guns but real bullets if the protesters start violence be it Bangalore or Sri nagar.

Again what will this achieve? no solution !!! hasent the valley been shut enough? would you suggest this method if it was a Delhi or a Mumbai or a Bangalore on fire? in fact we will have another mess to deal with . Jingoism is good to a point but govts are supposed to take care of our country , i fear this one has failed in its duty ,
IMHO the assembly should be dissolved and fresh elections be held , then this anger towards the govt will subside.
sir,,lets not delve into political point scoring,,,its not as if congress did (or even tried) somthng to solve the issue.
in the hindsight,,,its actually the failure of congress which has manifested in the form of this current fiasco.

There is no clear cut policy on Kashmir which is integral part of India, i read in some where doval policy is being pursued, this is dangerous trend to make NSA to decide and made in charge of a sensitive state where what you need is more n more political initiatives.

The tie up with Mufti is another stupid decision they did not allow regular operations in 4 of these distts. since past 2 yrs now result is for every one to see

Government is not suppose to boss around people but other way around Unless you have different laws for yourself and Kashmirs.

You screwed up bcz you used violence to solve a problem that could have died down in few days if ignored.
ignored? attacking police stations and snatching arms from security forces ? try this shit in any country ( including Pakistan) u will get much harsh response.

sir,,lets not delve into political point scoring,,,its not as if congress did (or even tried) somthng to solve the issue.
in the hindsight,,,its actually the failure of congress which has manifested in the form of this current fiasco.
Buddy this requires a political solution not an law and order solution. If it was just about law and order we would have had it under control by now.
Try to understand they are not just trying to create problems with us there is genuine anger on the street .
We can ignore it and blame Islamisation or Pakistan or who ever is fashionable now a days but let at least acknowledged that we have a real problem on our hands.

ignored? attacking police stations and snatching arms from security forces ? try this shit in any country ( including Pakistan) u will get much harsh response.

Do you know what happend durring PTI sit in against Nawaz sharief government?
They trashed parliament
They trashed national tv building
They beat the crap out of police men

You should get a lesson or two from Nawaz Sharief about how to restrain yourself when faced with such situations. Only one person died in that protest that too bcz of excessive tear gas shelling.

i would suggest even harsher method. No pelt guns but real bullets if the protesters start violence be it Bangalore or Sri nagar.
Then i would suggest there is no difference between us and the nazis , they too killed their own with great effect. or Stalin or Pol Pot , the list goes on.

There is no clear cut policy on Kashmir which is integral part of India, i read in some where doval policy is being pursued, this is dangerous trend to make NSA to decide and made in charge of a sensitive state where what you need is more n more political initiatives.

The tie up with Mufti is another stupid decision they did not allow regular operations in 4 of these distts. since past 2 yrs now result is for every one to see
The anger is towards the PDP in general , its the reason why no PDP MLA has been seen in his constituency since this whole thing started. .
Then resigning would be the first step in the right direction.

Then i would suggest there is no difference between us and the nazis , they too killed their own with great effect. or Stalin or Pol Pot , the list goes on.

The anger is towards the PDP in general , its the reason why no PDP MLA has been seen in his constituency since this whole thing started. .

yes now this govt needs to go, have a sensible man as governor preferably with political back ground and his advisors can be former security officers

Do you know in 2010 they even burnt railways stations? this is a lot milder when it comes to protests , but that was solved earlier due to the willingness of the govt to reach out.

Do you know what happend durring PTI sit in against Nawaz sharief government?
They trashed parliament
They trashed national tv building
They beat the crap out of police men

You should get a lesson or two from Nawaz Sharief about how to restrain yourself when faced with such situations. Only one person died in that protest that too bcz of excessive tear gas shelling.
do you know what happened in Model Town.
or even in recent protest in Bangalore. Despite full backing of Local govt ( resulting in unfortunate instance of burning 100 of vehicle) police opened fire when the protesters attacked a police vehicle. result : 2 dead scores injured.

Do you know in 2010 they even burnt railways stations? this is a lot milder when it comes to protests , but that was solved earlier due to the willingness of the govt to reach out.
what was the death toll in 2010 protest ?

yes now this govt needs to go, have a sensible man as governor preferably with political back ground and his advisors can be former security officers
I feel the best option is to put the state under president rule .

My friends from that area have a completely different pov. They feel that popular anger vented itself against the PDP and also against the J&K Police, and is actually less intense now. The PDP is sticking on, knowing that leaving will lead to Governor's Rule, and direct confrontation between the Indian State and the pawns of the Hurriyat (not the Hurriyat itself).

do you know what happened in Model Town.
or even in recent protest in Bangalore. Despite full backing of Local govt ( resulting in unfortunate instance of burning 100 of vehicle) police opened fire when the protesters attacked a police vehicle. result : 2 dead scores injured.

what was the death toll in 2010 protest ?
110 people lost their lives.

Back
Top Bottom