What's new

TF-X Turkish Fighter & Trainer Aircraft Projects

Can someone please update me on the problem areas we have right now with jet engine design? Is it metalurgy ? Is it something else? Blade design? What is it?

An interesting image from that recent visit was posted by CombatMaster at the SecretProjects Forum... looks in certain details different to the mock up (more refined)

1605976356788.png

1605976374373.png

The future of TF-X will be the same as the Atlay tank.
this is only your wishes, altay will enter service with a couple more years of delay but at the end Turkey will solve the engine problem. Turkey made a big mistake at the start of Altay project with not include engine development.

TFX is another story, engine works are already started, with or without foreign assistance Turkey will make it.

this is only your wishes, altay will enter service with a couple more years of delay but at the end Turkey will solve the engine problem. Turkey made a big mistake at the start of Altay project with not include engine development.

TFX is another story, engine works are already started, with or without foreign assistance Turkey will make it.

Has TFX basic design (preliminary design) been fixed yet ?

An interesting image from that recent visit was posted by CombatMaster at the SecretProjects Forum... looks in certain details different to the mock up (more refined)

View attachment 689932

View attachment 689933
Wow so you informed us about your big discovery that the real fighter, which costs arr. 100milions a piece, will be different and more sofisticated with more details than a plastic mockup produced just to show to people a bit how a future fighter jet could look alike??!! I'm so thankfull for your expertise and huge and unprecedent discovery, thank you so much! Lol

Wow so you informed us about your big discovery that the real fighter, which costs arr. 100milions a piece, will be different and more sofisticated with more details than a plastic mockup produced just to show to people a bit how a future fighter jet could look alike??!! I'm so thankfull for your expertise and huge and unprecedent discovery, thank you so much! Lol

Oh well, I love irony especially when given from posters who are otherwise not famous for the value of their contributions. :smitten:

Anyway since otherwise most posts in this thread are overhyped "it will be the best" or the bashing of critics I thought at least some sort of information might be welcome.

But as it seems, some only want to bash others.

Have a nice day....

As an Egyptian, I commend and want Turkey to succeed in its TF-X Program. Better to start now and have a working plane with indigenous engines in like 10-15 years and give high-tech quality jobs to your engineers rather than being like Arab countries and spending 10s of billions of dollars.

Last edited:
As an Egyptian, I commend and want Turkey to succeed in its TF-X Program. Better to start now and have a working plane with indigenous engines in like 10-15 and give high-tech quality jobs to your engineers rather than being like Arab countries and spending 10s of billions of dollars.

I hope you Arabs begin somewher with industrialization so you can build something to. But with that kind monarchies and dictators will ne difficult. Goodluck brother.

Oh well, I love irony especially when given from posters who are otherwise not famous for the value of their contributions. :smitten:

Anyway since otherwise most posts in this thread are overhyped "it will be the best" or the bashing of critics I thought at least some sort of information might be welcome.

But as it seems, some only want to bash others.

Have a nice day....
all we have is what is shared by fellow members and what ever is open source so if subject interests us we speculate and make assumptions like you did.
the person you responded to unfortunately belongs to negative kind that exhibits similar behaviour in real life too and must be despised for that rotten attitude by people around him.

why my wishes. Before starting the project Turks have to find alternative option for their projects.

With CAATSA banning F110 engine sale to Turkey because of Turkey's S-400 buy, the first flight date of 2023 will have to be pushed back.

With CAATSA banning F110 engine sale to Turkey because of Turkey's S-400 buy, the first flight date of 2023 will have to be pushed back.

Are you sure? Turkey do license manufacturing of this F110 engine. I think CAATSA won't have any impact on it.
???

Back
Top Bottom