What's new

TF-X Turkish Fighter & Trainer Aircraft Projects

In this case, why first batch of TFX will classify as 4++, even they have all this specifcation. Maybe mission computer or radar related.
I think, because of the initial engine, it won't be able to achieve super-cruise but this is my guess only.

Even F35 can only fly for 40 seconds at MACH 1.3 supercruise. Still she is a full 5th generation.

But agree that engine is one part of 5th generation, the other part is sensor fusion and being a highly automated plane (pilots refer as flying tablet)

While discussing what is the 5th generation. Curious Droid made a video about F-35.
The sponsor of the video is really important.

TUSAS ve SSB yetkililerinin beyanlarina gore MMU: •2029: Ilk blok teslimi (5. nesile gore eksikleri olacak) •
2029-2031: Ilk blok MMU uretimi (1 filo)
•2031: Nihai konfigurasyon teslimi ve seri uretim (5. nesil)
•Ileride bazi 6. nesil ozellikleri tasiyan MMU teslimleri

TUSAS ve SSB yetkililerinin beyanlarina gore MMU: •2029: Ilk blok teslimi (5. nesile gore eksikleri olacak) •
İyimser bir takvim - inşallah başarırız.

What?

I am looking for STL files for MMU/TFX models So I can 3d print myself, Does anyone know where can I get any kind of CAD file for such model?

Edit I found one but it is not close to mock up. If you have something more up to date I would love to check that.
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4336534

Last edited:
There are no written rules but from the general knowledge , i know;
- Super-cruise
- Stealth design
- Internal Weapons Bay

More like of achieving reasonably low observability. Radar Cross Section of a target should be less than 0.01 m2 (a bird or a SR-71). I doubt even so-called Chinese 5th gen fighter jets actually acheive that number.

There are some rumors on Hürjets' engine, I am not sure which engine will be used on it.

We are going to use F110 on TFX prototypes, at least all information point this engine for now.

Are you sure Turkey can get a permission from the US congress over F110?

I get the feeling Sgt is rubbing you the wrong way :)

He's just being critical of things. Maybe pessimistic.

Back
Top Bottom