What's new

TF-X Turkish Fighter & Trainer Aircraft Projects

https://www.defensenews.com/global/...jet-partnership-with-indonesia-falling-apart/

The Korea - Indonesia cooperation on KF-X is falling apart. It is time to snatch Indonesia and bring them to our side.
The reason Indonesia is shying away from the deal is because of, surprise surprise, US involvement. KFX uses some US tech that is not allowed to fall in Indonesian hands. As such Indonesia has neither the right to produce the whole aircraft domestically, nor sell it to other countries.

With us, however, that problem doesnt exist. We faced similar problems with the US and, accordingly, have learned our lesson. For the right price we could offer them full domestic production and even export rights.

https://www.defensenews.com/global/...jet-partnership-with-indonesia-falling-apart/

The Korea - Indonesia cooperation on KF-X is falling apart. It is time to snatch Indonesia and bring them to our side.
The reason Indonesia is shying away from the deal is because of, surprise surprise, US involvement. KFX uses some US tech that is not allowed to fall in Indonesian hands. As such Indonesia has neither the right to produce the whole aircraft domestically, nor sell it to other countries.

With us, however, that problem doesnt exist. We faced similar problems with the US and, accordingly, have learned our lesson. For the right price we could offer them full domestic production and even export rights.

KF-X falling apart because indonesia didnt pay money.I dont think indonesian partnership will be good for TF-X.I mean we and uk is going great now.

http://www.janes.com/article/79330/dsa-2018-indonesia-considers-pulling-out-of-kfx-ifx-project

Indonesia didnt pay money for a reason. Did you even read the article?

Yes. The problem is tot kfx project is like russian indian jet. one side is superrior to other side and denies to share tech.

but if indonesia join us would uk accept to share tech. we dont have any experience we gonna learn from uk.and our partnership going great now we shouldnt risk it

I believe Turkey and Indonesia has agreed secretly to develop TFX together, as they signed medium weight tank and Anka 2 development recently...
Turkey can offer indonesia 20% production which is actually just body parts will be enough as they also have experience for that...
On the other hand, if they secure 100-150 orders which they deffinitely need it, it will give Turkey upper hand and UK will even be more interested about the project as the cost will come down a lot...
Its also a win situation for Indonesia as they can trust Turkey that no matter what Turkey will fulfill their needs in hard time as in history...

BREAKING!!

F-35 Lightning II scoop at Scramble Facebook news!

The first Türk Hava Kuvvetleri (Turkish Air Force) F-35A (18-0001, construction number AT-1) logged its maiden flight from NAS JRB Fort Worth (TX) on 10 May 2018. Serial 18-0001 took off at 14:47 hrs (local time) and landed at 16:00 hrs. The Lightning II was successfully flown by Commander Wilson.

Photo: Clinton White / Highbrass Photography
Many thanks Clinton for your support!

Please follow and like Scramble Magazine on Facebook and Twitter (@scramble_nl), only this way will you keep yourself up-to-date with all worldwide military and civil aviation news. And do not forget to visit www.scramble.nl !

#F35 #F35LightningII #LightningII F-35 Lightning II F-35 Lightning II Joint Program Office F-35 F-35 Lightning II 323 TES Promo Lockheed Lightning II Avgeekery.com avgeek578156 #avgeek #aviation Lockheed Martin

I believe Turkey and Indonesia has agreed secretly to develop TFX together, as they signed medium weight tank and Anka 2 development recently...
Turkey can offer indonesia 20% production which is actually just body parts will be enough as they also have experience for that...
On the other hand, if they secure 100-150 orders which they deffinitely need it, it will give Turkey upper hand and UK will even be more interested about the project as the cost will come down a lot...
Its also a win situation for Indonesia as they can trust Turkey that no matter what Turkey will fulfill their needs in hard time as in history...
I hope this is the case! It would be great start of intra-muslim cooperation, finally.

Turkey, Azerbaijan, Pakistan, Indonesia, in my opinion this is the fantastic four for any cooperation. And we must establish it. But for Tf-x, I don't think this is the case.

B7qSDBK.jpg

j0Zh4F6.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom