What's new

TF-X Turkish Fighter & Trainer Aircraft Projects

Two engine or one?
At the beginning of video, there was TF-X with one engine??
Videonun kapagi tek motorlu ucak. Video baslayinca bambaska?
öylesine koymuşlar herhalde kapağı, evet yorumları alalım ne diyorsunuz tasarım hakkında

öylesine koymuşlar herhalde kapağı, evet yorumları alalım ne diyorsunuz tasarım hakkında
There is no design at the moment... engine have not been selected, even number of the engines have not been decided. It's meaningless to comment on TF-X at the moment.

There is no design at the moment... engine have not been selected, even number of the engines have not been decided. It's meaningless to comment on TF-X at the moment.

I dont follow properly but i remember There was some news about engines selected as E200 also design and engine numbers accepted etc.

If it is like you said, not any progress about on TFX project ?

not any progress about on TFX project ?
Yesterday UK's ambassador to Ankara spoke with İsmet Yılmaz, but you know that he's no longer a defense minister so... We have been told many things since years, hope all goes well though.

Last edited:
Found this on an german forum.

11.jpgfc5d3dfe-bcca-444b-99a3-f91f460b33d8Original.jpg

tu-ysj-2012.image2.jpg

https://www.tai.com.tr/en/project/jet-trainer-and-fighter-aircraft-conceptual-design-project

just watch the similarity between both :what:
Is TAI still working on this concept?

This is nothing more than artists rendition. I hope TAI chose this silhouette of model just as a placeholder.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom