What's new

TF-X Turkish Fighter & Trainer Aircraft Projects

250 units of TFX, seems you had excluded FC31.

No, my dear Chinese friend.

JF-17 blockI will be up for replacement in a decade or so... so needs to be replaced by something more potent. Can never let IAF have upper hand for long...

J31 must also be produced in large number at PAC with heavy TOT. I wouldn't mind if in decades to come all JFs get replaced by J31.

Same goes for TFX...it must be produced in large numbers to fill in the needs of F16s replacement...which need to go sooner than later.

PAF Chief has clearly stated both the West and the East... it doesn't take much imagination to understand this.

Besides it is not the case of either TFX or J31.

It is the case of TFX AND J31... this will help establish a strategic partnership with both Friends of Pak...and most importantly enlarge the industrial base for PAC...after all Pak is going to establish an Aviation City at PAC... so PAC needs to get all the experience it can get from both the West and the East.

Win-Win-Win Paradigm.

No, my dear Chinese friend.

JF-17 blockI will be up for replacement in a decade or so... so needs to be replaced by something more potent. Can never let IAF have upper hand for long...

J31 must also be produced in large number at PAC with heavy TOT. I wouldn't mind if in decades to come all JFs get replaced by J31.

Same goes for TFX...it must be produced in large numbers to fill in the needs of F16s replacement...which need to go sooner than later.

PAF Chief has clearly stated both the West and the East... it doesn't take much imagination to understand this.

Besides it is not the case of either TFX or J31.

It is the case of TFX AND J31... this will help establish a strategic partnership with both Friends of Pak...and most importantly enlarge the industrial base for PAC...after all Pak is going to establish an Aviation City at PAC... so PAC needs to get all the experience it can get from both the West and the East.

Win-Win-Win Paradigm.
PAF can afford both off the shelf, but not investing in both project. You have to choose one as your prototype of Pak indigenous stealthy fighter to build upon . I think PAF is still waiting to make choice.

Which kind of equipment could be different between them? Is Turkish fighter going to have manual gear box and The British automatic ? :)
It doesnt not sound very reliable.

When I asked to HARZEMŞAH, his answer :

England is out of the EU. In the near future will have 2 aircraft in hand. Eurofighter and F-35. The lifespan of the EF-2000 is about as much as our F-16s. What will he put in his place? Do you have an alternative airplane project on your own, in the EU or in Europe? This project has a vital proposition for the UK as well as Turkey.

In the hands of BAE Systems there is a body design that can be inserted in a short time. This body is studied for a period of time and revised to meet a form that can respond to both Turkish and British needs. The engine is obvious. As a result, two different airplanes using the same body and engines, but avionics and ambitions are produced by the two countries, in other words, with the same appearance, different avionics.

On our side, their avionics are Aselsan, and the rituals and favors are Roketsan. Simulators come from Havelsan. Aselsan AESA radar work has already reached a very advanced level.

PAF can afford both off the shelf, but not investing in both project. You have to choose one as your prototype of Pak indigenous stealthy fighter to build upon . I think PAF is still waiting to make choice.
You know that both projects dont expect any investing(funds) from Pakistan,gestures from both to Pakistan.
Yours is almost ready and Pakistan should go for it and in the future we'll see.

When I asked to HARZEMŞAH, his answer :

On our side, their avionics are Aselsan, and the rituals and favors are Roketsan. Simulators come from Havelsan. Aselsan AESA radar work has already reached a very advanced level.
Why wouldn't the British e's choise Turkish avionics, radars and equipments? If they had betters they could refuse.Since the 70s so far, they haven't got any new aircrafts.
Changing fighter configurations or making two different variants might be an expensive process. The Brits are also going to invest money, knowhow and technology.
TFX fighter wont belong to only Turkey . I think the Brits also will be proud of TFX.

Why wouldn't the British e's choise Turkish avionics, radars and equipments? If they had betters they could refuse.Since the 70s so far, they haven't got any new aircrafts.
Changing fighter configurations or making two different variants might be an expensive process. The Brits are also going to invest money, knowhow and technology.
TFX fighter wont belong to only Turkey . I think the Brits also will be proud of TFX.

Depends on what the Brits would focus. If its the price: they might take Turkish products, if its indigenous: they can produce it themselves and money remains in the country.

Pakistani see you as Muslim brother, so you will help them as well.
Of course,our only true ally,if we can we will and must help.

Yeah,you might rethink that thought,i dont think the brits will go for the TFX,if they go(highly doubt it) for the platform,they will make sure it has British avionics,radars etc.

Yeah,you might rethink that thought,i dont think the brits will go for the TFX,if they go(highly doubt it) for the platform,they will make sure it has British avionics,radars etc.

Pakistan has traditional perfect relations with UK. If BAE and TAI decide asap to produce what BAE has already in its drawer for body and engine; there are no obstacles that Pakistan can profit from the developments.
India takes RAFALE and there are no obstacles, why Pakistan should not get our bird ?

Pakistan has traditional perfect relations with UK. If BAE and TAI decide asap to produce what BAE has already in its drawer for body and engine; there are no obstacles that Pakistan can profit from the developments.
India takes RAFALE and there are no obstacles, why Pakistan should not get our bird ?
Its not about obstacles,Pakistan will get what is Turkish,no doubt about that.
Its about when and if the project will be ready,you never know,what if we(the government) decide to stop the project in a couple of years and go for already existing finished platforms?

Perfect relationship with UK....No unfortunately it's never been perfect, UK tows US policy and lets say like you Have Gulen Issue with US same as we have Altaf issue with UK. I am mentioning tip of the iceberg here mind you.

what if we(the government) decide to stop the project in a couple of years and go for already existing finished platforms?

I already believe now that BAE will present from the hat and TAI will be system integrator. My private opinion.

No unfortunately it's never been perfect

Learning never ends, I wasn't aware bout it.

Its not about obstacles,Pakistan will get what is Turkish,no doubt about that.
Its about when and if the project will be ready,you never know,what if we(the government) decide to stop the project in a couple of years and go for already existing finished platforms?
If it can't hang on, join the FC31 programme.

I think UK won't go for TFX.

The current price tag of Russia offer T50's TOT to India is 7 billions USD, I think the price Turkey have to pay for a complete indegenized stealthy fighter will be no less than 10 billions.

JavYQQ.jpg

Back
Top Bottom