What's new

Terrorist RSS ?

Surely when it comes to Hindu terrorism then there is no religion.

secondly Congress has same chemistry. A pro Hindu party failed to protect, develop Indian Muslims' interests.

Thirdly Nothing is impossible in the world.

No, they are all bunch of terrorist, fanatics.

Congress can not arrest them as fanatics will say they are being politically victimise plus it will also give these militants to cash votes against Congress.

So all in all Saffronis or Congressi both are anti-Muslims, anti-Islam pro-Hindu parties .

Its time for Muslims to rise and think of second partition or form own group and do not vote for Non-Muslim parties

LOL...Before that just look how Muslims slaughtering other Muslims in Pakistan every day. Any suggestion for Muslims of Pakistan??

U are putting mentalist articles to paddle ur point of view. Even a Pakistani'll fall off the chair laughing after reading above sentence.

Do not try to derail the thread.
Contribute constructively or leave.

Fighter

Do not try to derail the thread.
Contribute constructively or leave.

Fighter

If i derailed the thread, then what exactly u triedd to do when u put some 3rd rate article titled "HINDU FUNDAMENTALISM" whose author demonstrated his vast knowledge on the topic with these types of lines.

The Indian military helps to fuel this religious enthusiasm by having named its long range missile after the Vedic god of fire Agni. (The Pakistanis countered by appropriating the power of the Hindu Goddess by naming their missile Ghauri, a name for the Goddess in Southern India.)

Better read carefully what u copy paste before putting it on ur blog.:cheesy::cheesy:

Last edited:
Sorry Bro..........RSS is as patriotic as NAZI Germans......
And Bajrang Dal is nothing but a group of brain washed thugs. I should ay they are Hindu version of Taliban.

Turning blind eye to Ilamic fundamentalism is stupidity. So is saying RSS a nationalist organization. Just houting "Bharat mata ki joy" does not make one patriotic.

You do know Nazis were patriotic towards Germany ??

Anyway thats not the issue here...The issue is that an accusation made on the RSS so as to vindicate what Raul Vinci (Rahul Gandhi) said few days back and came for wide-spread criticism,in the aftermath of the Bihar elections carry as much credibility as Rakhi Sawant winning Oscar for Best acting.:agree:

If everyone is so much concerned abt the RSS ,i dare the Congress govt to ban them....these antics were tried thrice before to be squashed like rotten tomatoes every time by the court of law ,with the RSS emerging even more stronger.

The Pakistanis countered by appropriating the power of the Hindu Goddess by naming their missile Ghauri, a name for the Goddess in Southern India.)

:lol:
Another Zaid Hamid

This is just the usual Congress ploy to secure the Muslim votebank in the Bihar elections

You are not a mainstream Hindu but talk MORE like a mainstream fundamentalist Hindu. Some sort of inferiority complex, I guess? OK, you will jump to prove me wrong. But defending fundamentalist and terrorist outfits like RSS, Bajrang Dal, VHP, Abhinav Bharat and so on and on is like supporting a HINDU-TALIBANISATION of India. You decide your directions from this 'T' point. Period.

Fighter

I would any day prefer that to the Islamic Talibanisation.BTW it is not him suffering a inferiority complex.It is you who feels inferior among the Hindus that you cry victim everytime on a Pakistani defence forum.Man up and if your flags are right take it up with the authorities.Just dont cry

Last edited:
Congress really disgusts me now!

To gain power in Bihar they're trying to malign Nitish Kumar by somehow potraying him as anti muslim and usual paranoia tactics (like the AMU debacle) !
They then accuse him of keeping people in poverty, conveniently forgetting that they supported the Lalu regime for ~20 years :lol:

Congress is the same 'ol party that started the minority pandering starting with the Shah Bano case

You asked some one to give constructive suggestions...I guess its high time you started following what you preach because the trash you just posted has numerous holes the size of basketball.Let me just point out some :

The Indian military helps to fuel this religious enthusiasm by having named its long range missile after the Vedic god of fire Agni. (The Pakistanis countered by appropriating the power of the Hindu Goddess by naming their missile Ghauri, a name for the Goddess in Southern India.)

LMAO....Ghauri is named after Mohammed Ghori,a looter and an invader of ancient India.

At the 1999 Durga festival in Calcutta [/B]celebrants found new figures in the traditional tableau of the Goddess Durga and her attendants. They saw life size figures of brave Indian soldiers who won a victory in the mountains of Kashmir because of Durga=s divine grace.

Those brave martyrs are fit to be in the attendents of the Gods.It is our religious ritual to honour the brave men who shed their blood for the country.Dont dare talk against it.

Another chilling experience is to read about the recovery of an original Hindu Empire, extending West into Afghanistan and Central Asia encompassing all Buddhist sites; extending North to recover the Tibet, the original land of the Aryans according to Dayananda Saraswati, extending Northwest to Cambodia to recover the Hindu Khmer kingdoms of Angkor Wat and North Vietnam, where Shiva lingas have been found; and extending Southeast to Java, where a Hindu-Buddhist kingdom once flourished, and Bali where three million Hinuds still live. This reminds me of Zionist maps of Greater Israel or plans by some Calvinists for a new Confederate States of America where God-fearing Anglo-Celtic top males will rule their households and their nation of fifteen states

Lol..another Zaid hamid..

Tilak's strategy was calculated and very effective: the new Ganesha festival (first celebrated in 1893) would compete with the Muslim festival of Muharram, which Hindus had always attended. [/COLOR][/B] Hindu nationalists in the state of Maharastra were successful in creating a new division between Muslims and Hindus that would intensify decade by decade into the new century. The Ganesha festival in Bombay is now so huge that it is common to see pictures and stories of it in the international press.

:woot:....As if Ganesh Chaturthi was invented to take away the popularity of Muhaaram...lolzzzz....Ganesh Chaturthi was long celebrated before a religion called Islam was even born.

Tilak also resurrected King Shivaji, who, by the grace of his patron goddess Bhawani, was by far the most successful Hindu warrior king against the Mughal Empire during the 17th Century. Hindu fundamentalists admire Shivaji=s courage and excuse his ruthlessness against the Muslims he defeated.

Yeah...Aurangazeb was a noble ,pious,religiously very tolerant king who always took upon himself to protect the Hindus and the Sikhs and it was the Hindus and the Sikhs who were commiting suicide to create a myth of Aurangazeb the barbarian.The authors delusions know no bounds.

I would any day prefer that to the Islamic Talibanisation.BTW it is not him suffering a inferiority complex.It is you who feels inferior among the Hindus that you cry victim everytime on a Pakistani defence forum.Man up and if your flags are right take it up with the authorities.Just dont cry

Oh Sh*ts. Check your pants dude. Every second day you doubt my nationality and cry foul!
get out of this paronia, you sick!!:hang2: And don't get hoarse!! :chilli:

Fighter

Congress can not arrest them as fanatics will say they are being politically victimise plus it will also give these militants to cash votes against Congress.

So all in all Saffronis or Congressi both are anti-Muslims, anti-Islam pro-Hindu parties .

Its time for Muslims to rise and think of second partition or form own group and do not vote for Non-Muslim parties

Kind of difficult in modern India as muslim pockets are surrounded by Hindu areas..there is no geographical continuity like what happened with the first partition. Plus the total numbers are too small less than 15%.

You asked some one to give constructive suggestions
No I can not ask any thing BEYOND your capabilities. :) Don't panic.

Your venomous mentality is at its peak. :P HINDU-FUNDAMENTALISM will be called by its correct name. You can call it chummy-chummy!

:smitten:
And yes if you dislike Aurangzeb so much than I would love him more! :lol:

Fighter

If the govt thinks some RSS guy was involved, then why have they not prosecuted him? Just mentioning him without prosecuting him is the safest way to bring a bad name to someone without giving him an opportunity to defend himself.

The govt must prosecute him and send him to jail, and if found that RSS is involved, they must be banned too. But don't play congressi politics over such an important issue. Lets not pretend congress are saints, they have done politics at the cost of national interest throughout. How many examples do you want?

Anyone?

And that hindu fundamentalism piece was extremely funny. Fighter, there is enough legitimate material to post and discuss to expose the rise of militant hindu right wing. Why are you posting such rubbish and losing credibility?

At the 1999 Durga festival in Calcutta [/B]celebrants found new figures in the traditional tableau of the Goddess Durga and her attendants. They saw life size figures of brave Indian soldiers who won a victory in the mountains of Kashmir because of Durga=s divine grace.

Hey it's common in Calcutta. Some years before Mahishasur was dressed up like Virappan, even he had the famous mustache as well! :s

Now don't say we portray Hindus as Asur! :s

You are just same as people who ask Indian Muslims to pack their bags and arranging a special train for them. What a pathetic comment.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom