What's new

Terrorist RSS ?

I heard the guy in the interview saying all Muslims in India are Hindus ! I hope I didn't hear it wrong !

There is a touch of Hitler's youth somewhere.

He probably meant it in geographical sense. Hindu is a geographical term as well.

a taste of RSS ideology from their leaders itself
YouTube - RSS FASCISM

In all fairness, apart from the funny guy in beginning all I see is young kids doing free hand exercise and chanting songs, sort of things we used to do back in school. What's fascist in it? Or am I missing something here? :s

RSS definitely should consider changing their uniform though.

No I can not ask any thing BEYOND your capabilities. :) Don't panic.

Your venomous mentality is at its peak. :P HINDU-FUNDAMENTALISM will be called by its correct name. You can call it chummy-chummy!

:smitten:
And yes if you dislike Aurangzeb so much than I would love him more! :lol:

Fighter

I am afraid your colors are showing and you are being too naive on this forum. You really need to be discreet as to your identity since you need to earn your daily bread here in India.

Remember, the awakening of Nationalist Hindu India is on the anvil, of course not at your community's cost, but to lend character to the sub continent after it has become long overdue.

As for that article, it does not lend credence to your ideas. Better luck next time with more mainstream and socially relevant articles.

And also please remember do not try to denigrate our identity, we are Hindus and we will be here till the end of the world and you are here because we have no problems you being here in India, alive and kicking...:welcome:

I am afraid your colors are showing and you are being too naive on this forum. You really need to be discreet as to your identity since you need to earn your daily bread here in India.

Remember, the awakening of Nationalist Hindu India is on the anvil, of course not at your community's cost, but to lend character to the sub continent after it has become long overdue.

As for that article, it does not lend credence to your ideas. Better luck next time with more mainstream and socially relevant articles.

And also please remember do not try to denigrate our identity, we are Hindus and we will be here till the end of the world and you are here because we have no problems you being here in India, alive and kicking...:welcome:

Keep dreamig and live a confused life! :P :welcome::lol:

Fighter

Credibility is a personal choice, it seems so when refuting the HINDU-FUNDAMENTALISM truth for you, fateh71?

Picking one sentence from the article and crying 'Rubish', 'Crap' and what not would not help hide the fact of Hindu Fundamentalism under carpet. The historical fact and qoutes in the article are TRUTH viz a viz Hindu Fundamentalism and its systematic and historical rise in India. Any take on that?

Fighter

No, Credibility its not a personal choice. Facts are not a personal choice. Ridiculous assertions not backed by facts are not a personal choice. They are either credible or not, and the article you posted is downright ridiculous. You are ridiculing a serious and genuine issue by resorting to the idiotic.

JAIPUR: The Rajasthan police has named senior RSS functionary, Indresh Kumar, as one of the key conspirators in the 2007 terror attack on the Ajmer dargah that killed three people. Kumar, who is based in Varanasi, was named in the chargesheet filed by the Rajasthan anti-terrorism squad (ATS) in the court of Ajmer's additional chief judicial magistrate Jagendra Kumar Jain on Friday.

Though the 806-page chargesheet said five people associated with a militant Hindu group were accused, Kumar was not accused and the RSS itself was not described as directly linked to the conspiracy. The police are yet to say if they plan to arrest Kumar anytime soon.

Kumar denied the charges and called them a ploy to tarnish his image. "It is a political conspiracy against me. Investigating agencies have been misused. The present government protects the traitors and wages a war against patriots. I will fight this injustice in court," Kumar said.

RSS too reacted angrily. ''We reject media reports that claim the name of Indresh Kumar, a senior functionary from New Delhi, features in the Ajmer dargah blast chargesheet,'' RSS spokesman Ram Madhav said.

ATS said a secret meeting was held in Room No. 26 of the guesthouse of Gujarati Samaj near MI Road on October 31, 2005 and that it was attended by Indresh Kumar, Sadhvi Pragya Singh Thakur, Sunil Joshi, Ramji Kalsangra, Devendra Gupta, Lokesh Sharma and Sandeep Dange. Pragya is in jail, accused of taking part in the Malegaon terror attack. During the meeting, ATS claimed, Indresh Kumar suggested other members attach themselves to some religious organization so that they could carry out their plan successfully without being suspected.

Meanwhile, sources said charges against Kumar and Pragya Singh were not strong and that neither has been named as an accused in the case. ''ATS is still investigating the case and once it is able to corroborate the involvement of other members present in the meeting, the names can be included in the FIR,'' said an official. The accused in the chargesheet — Devendra Gupta, allegedly linked to Abhinav Bharat, Lokesh Sharma and Chandra Shekhar have been charged under various sections of IPC including 302, 307, 120B, 295 and others. Two other accused, Sandeep Dange and Ramji Kalsangre, are on the run while another accused Sunil Joshi died two months after the Ajmer blast. The court fixed October 26 for arguments on the chargesheet.

The chargesheet stated that the responsibility of carrying out blasts at several places including Ajmer dargah, Mecca masjid in Hyderabad and Malegaon was fixed at the secret meeting. Sunil Joshi was to carry out the bomb blasts, Lokesh Sharma and Ramji Kalsangra were to do recces and procure weapons and explosives and Devendra Gupta was tasked with organizing mobile phones and SIM cards with fake identity cards while Sandeep Dange and Sunil Joshi were to collect funds.

It is also said that the dargah blast was not an act of any particular terrorist organization but the accused had formed their gang to execute the blast. The chargesheet claimed that Jai Vande Matram, an organization founded by Joshi to hit back at Muslim terror groups operating in the country, planned and executed the Ajmer dargah blast on October 11, 2007.

While Joshi was killed near Mhow in Madhya Pradesh two months after the blast, Devendra Gupta was arrested in April 2010 when he had come to meet his family in Ajmer. ATS had arrested Chandra Shekhar from Madhya Pradesh.

Read more: Rajasthan cops name top RSS man for Ajmer blast - The Times of India Rajasthan cops name top RSS man for Ajmer blast - The Times of India

How can you say RSS as a terrorist. RSS is a organization which is Rashtarvadi who loves this country. This is the organization who will be ready to bleed its blood for the sake of my country. Not your congress pary which is here to play politics of vote bank.

lame duck excuses. You can not have a facepalm by bringing other countries into it.

Hindu fundamentalism is there even before creation of India and Pakistan in the subcontinent.

Go and dig some history on riots in Subcontinent and you will see Hindu militants as root cause and root patroniser of these riots.

If you read your Indian current day history from 47 uptill now you will find one common method of killing Non-Hindus by these Hindu fundamentalists and that common method is "Burning others Alive"

Now check this concept of Burning someone to death it is in conformation with Hindu ritual of burning dead bodies into ashes.

These Hindu fundamentalist organisations believe in it.

Sikh Riots, Gujrat Riots, Orrissa riots see all these Hindu fundamentalists have burnt Sikhs, Muslims and Christians alive turning them into ashes

Muslims and Christians have been slaughtering us for a very longtime.

If u have so much problem with Hindus ,why don't u just pack ur bag and leave India.:coffee:

I never said I had problem with Hindus. It is not me it is you who is suggesting the BS against muslims. Why don't you follow your own advice ? :smitten:

When you people are short on reasons and logic, it is great to
see you slip in to ridicule and spurt the most venemous BS against muslims and Islam. Pakitanis, then look justified while defending the partition and mocking the status of muslims in India. Great work from Hindu Talibans! :P

Fighter

I never said I had problem with Hindus. It is not me it is you who is suggesting the BS against muslims. Why don't you follow your own advice ? :smitten:

When you people are short on reasons and logic, it is great to
see you slip in to ridicule and spurt the most venemous BS against muslims and Islam. Pakitanis, then look justified while defending the partition and mocking the status of muslims in India. Great work from Hindu Talibans! :P

Fighter
First of all, look who's talking about "Hindu Taliban". No country on this planet has named any mainstream Hindu or Dharmic branches of it as terror- instigators and there's no evidence except for bigoted "secular" left-radical media views. Stop blaming mainstream Hindus for all problems of your community and start looking within.

The reason India's most tolerant in faith matters is because Hindus are majority in this country. Their philosophy and concepts are the reason why all are given equal rights and India doesn't become a mulla ruled lunacy like Iran or Saudi Arabia where other religions are crushed under shoes.

At least, don't be so thankless to our Hindu brothers and sisters.

This self-pitying nature is what causes problems in the Muslim society in India. Tell me, why is it that other communities in India don't raise the level of hue and cry you and people who think like you do from Muslim society? No one, not Jews, not kirats, not atheists, not Buddhists, not Sikhs, not Christians, not Parsis... none of these communities have any problem adjusting to the national norms.

None of these communities raise hue and cry over every trivial issue that "offends" them. Then what's the problem with you? First of all, not even one place there's any Hindu or its branched version of Taliban or any other terrorist organization. Even in the paranoid West, they're labeled as social agencies UNLIKE some agencies who call for peace but who's activists are caught making bomb plots across entire Europe, blowing up markets in south Russia, attacking army troops in India, or asking separatism from some or the other country.

Don't point fingers at others when you've to introspect yourself. The day Muslim society stops thinking that everyone is after them and stop blaming the entire non-Muslim world for its miseries, will be the day when all this changes.

The key to improvement of your image is in your hands-- not in the hands of Hindus/Buddhists/Sikhs or any other community.

Last edited:
Muslims and Christians have been slaughtering us for a very longtime.
And this problem of slaughtering is most violent here against us Buddhists in northeast where the main media of India conveniently doesn't cover due to its bigoted "secular" views.

I can highlight 2 dozen incidents minimum about how "peaceful" some peace-claiming communities are in this part of India.

First of all, look who's talking about "Hindu Taliban". No country on this planet has named any mainstream Hindu or Dharmic branches of it as terror- instigators and there's no evidence except for bigoted "secular" left-radical media views. Stop blaming mainstream Hindus for all problems of your community and start looking within.

The reason India's most tolerant in faith matters is because Hindus are majority in this country. Their philosophy and concepts are the reason why all are given equal rights and India doesn't become a mulla ruled lunacy like Iran or Saudi Arabia where other religions are crushed under shoes.
Oh gawd... you choose to use Saudi Arabia (you have no idea how Saudi Arabia is like anyway) and Iran as examples? Why not use UAE, or any moderate Muslim countries like Oman?

Seriously, you have defeated your own argument. In places like UAE or Oman, everyone is treated better than any other moderate country. I say this because I have lived half my life in Australia.

Tolerant India, up yours.

This self-pitying nature is what causes problems in the Muslim society in India. Tell me, why is it that other communities in India don't raise the level of hue and cry you and people who think like you do from Muslim society? No one, not Jews, not kirats, not atheists, not Buddhists, not Sikhs, not Christians, not Parsis... none of these communities have any problem adjusting to the national norms.

Oh, and Iraq was our fault? Palestine was our fault? Kashmir was our fault? Tell me, what are these 'national norms' you speak of?

None of these communities raise hue and cry over every trivial issue that "offends" them. Then what's the problem with you? First of all, not even one place there's any Hindu or its branched version of Taliban or any other terrorist organization. Even in the paranoid West, they're labeled as social agencies UNLIKE some agencies who call for peace but who's activists are caught making bomb plots across entire Europe, blowing up markets in south Russia, attacking army troops in India, or asking separatism from some or the other country.

Yeah, killing children in Kashmir is a trivial issue. And that is done by a state, not some terrorist organization. Media is so hyped about some terrorists that any such killings done by Muslims are repeated over and over again. The Bosnian massacre is largely unheard but how many people have heard of the holocaust? It is a crime to deny the holocaust in many countries.

Don't point fingers at others when you've to introspect yourself. The day Muslim society stops thinking that everyone is after them and stop blaming the entire non-Muslim world for its miseries, will be the day when all this changes.

Who is blaming who?

The key to improvement of your image is in your hands-- not in the hands of Hindus/Buddhists/Sikhs or any other community.

lol. Terrorism from the Muslim's side is done by extremist groups but when it comes from anyone else, it is done by the state itself. Anyhow, I assure you that there will be a war between Muslims and non-Muslims. You can whine when the day comes.

Oh, by the way, Jinnah was a part of a joint party until he realized that Hindus were obviously going to cheat the Muslims.

Absolutely correct tshering. Yes rss believes in protecting the right of hindus,
but of india??That i am not sure of,after all apart from muslim league rss was the other organisation that supported two nation theory.

What if every religion in india decides to form an organisation similar to rss.Can u imagine wat a messy situation we would be in.

Should rss be banned??Its political doctrine should be,i don't think that a religious majority in india needs it.

Why is it not yet banned??Because we r still not a mature enough secular democracy.This takes time perhaps even another 5-6 decades.Many of us [more so in rural areas]still vote along religious lines.In this aspect we could learn a bit or two from france.

And as 4 backwardness of muslims in india[as compared to few religions in india,they r in no way lagging as compared to people in islamic nations],it has more to do with themselves and less with organisations like rss.And i dont think gov. can be blamed for
this either.After all what special has the gov. done for christans,sikhs,buddhists ??

The best way to raise the standards of any community is their political paticipation.
How many young dynamic muslim leaders at national level can my indian friends name??
They need to rise up ,participate and believe that they too can make a difference,those who have tried know that they find no dearth of support from any community/part in india.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom