What's new

Terrorist RSS ?

Credibility is a personal choice, it seems so when refuting the HINDU-FUNDAMENTALISM truth for you, fateh71?

Picking one sentence from the article and crying 'Rubish', 'Crap' and what not would not help hide the fact of Hindu Fundamentalism under carpet. The historical fact and qoutes in the article are TRUTH viz a viz Hindu Fundamentalism and its systematic and historical rise in India. Any take on that?

Fighter

Credibility is a personal choice, it seems so when refuting the HINDU-FUNDAMENTALISM truth for you, fateh71?

Picking one sentence from the article and crying 'Rubish', 'Crap' and what not would not help hide the fact of Hindu Fundamentalism under carpet. The historical fact and qoutes in the article are TRUTH viz a viz Hindu Fundamentalism and its systematic and historical rise in India. Any take on that?

Fighter

There's no denying Hindu fundamentalists exists! Hindus are as prone to fundamentalism as Muslim, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists etc.

But so far, it's not been entertained by Hindus themselves.

There's no denying Hindu fundamentalists exists! Hindus are as prone to fundamentalism as Muslim, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists etc.

What do you men by this Abir? Are NON-HINDUS spreading HINDU FUNDAMENTALISM, if Hindus are not involved in it? Who is entertaining whom?

Your comments definitely fill the entertaiment void here!

Fighter

Extremism, be it hindu, islamic or sikh has and should have no place in a country nearly 75% of whose population is under 40 years of age.

Cmon guys, we are the youth of this country. The responsibility of this country's future lies on our shoulders, we must unanimously say a big NO to any kind of religious fundamentalism whatsoever.

Mere bhai, rest assured, most of Indian muslims also do not endorse such extremist views or else there would be riots in every street and corner of this country.

The only reason the India is largely peaceful despite having one of world's largest Muslim populations is that the Indian muslim also loves India as much as anyone else does and rejects religious extremism just like everyone else.

Although I must say, there's one very worrying trend of Bangladeshi immigrants about whom I cannot say the same and it really worries me. the govt. must urgently do something about it. I hope UID makes a difference.:tup:

What do you men by this Abir? Are NON-HINDUS spreading HINDU FUNDAMENTALISM, if Hindus are not involved in it? Who is entertaining whom?

Your comments definitely fill the entertaiment void here!

Fighter

I meant it's not been made mainstream, don't read too much into my statement.

Tell me who's entertaining Ram Sene, Bharang Dal, Abhinav Bharat sort of organizations and who's opposed them most strongly?

Tell me why RSS hasn't been able to achieve their purpose after partition which been carried out on a religious ground?

I meant it's not been made mainstream, don't read too much into my statement.

Tell me who's entertaining Ram Sene, Bharang Dal, Abhinav Bharat sort of organizations and who's opposed them most strongly?

Tell me why RSS hasn't been able to achieve their purpose after partition which been carried out on a religious ground?

you are confusing two different things. Ignoring something bad and taking action against it are two very different things.

India has so far ignored such extremist organizations. Now it's time to take action against them.

Mere ignoring the disease is not enough, we also have to act for getting it cured.

we need to get rid of this extremist mentality be it of RSS/VHP/SIMI/IM etc.

Mere bhai, rest assured, most of Indian muslims also do not endorse such extremist views or else there would be riots in every street and corner of this country.

The only reason the India is largely peaceful despite having one of world's largest Muslim populations is that the Indian muslim also loves India as much as anyone else does and rejects religious extremism just like everyone else.

Although I must say, there's one very worrying trend of Bangladeshi immigrants about whom I cannot say the same and it really worries me. the govt. must urgently do something about it. I hope UID makes a difference.:tup:

I think you misunderstood me. IMO India is one country along with Turkey(without following Turkey's radical secularism) and some east asian countries where extremism in both Hindu and Muslim communities is notably low than other countries.

Common Bangladeshis who come here only mind their work and don't indulge in criminal activities. Off course there's some bad element in BD for whom the whole country gets bad name

you are confusing two different things. Ignoring something bad and taking action against it are two very different things.

India has so far ignored such extremist organizations. Now it's time to take action against them.

Mere ignoring the disease is not enough, we also have to act for getting it cured.

No I think actions are also being taken. Vajrangis are banned, so are Abhinav Bharat. Nobody gives a flying **** to Ram Sene loonies.

The reason I'm not adding RSS to list, because if I remember correctly, RSS time and again disassociated themselves with these fringe elements. But off course only disassociating means ****, let's see if they also walk the walk if the guy is proved guilty.
I'm not updated about Gujrat case, but last I heard, some important minister been booked.

Oh Sh*ts. Check your pants dude. Every second day you doubt my nationality and cry foul!
get out of this paronia, you sick!!:hang2: And don't get hoarse!! :chilli:

Fighter

Personal attacks - Ok I think this is my cue,that you are now devoid of logic.:wave:

No I can not ask any thing BEYOND your capabilities. :) Don't panic.

*facepalm* .Actually I meant ,dont ask anyone to do something that you yourself cant do.

The trash of an article you posted was just an example. Pakistanis naming their missile after a South Indian Hindu Godess. LMAO.

we need to get rid of this extremist mentality be it of RSS/VHP/SIMI/IM etc.
Please straighten your logic out without needlessly putting everything in the same pot. RSS agencies exist all over western world as well and despite them being non-Hindu countries, none of them have labelled them as terrorist organization. In UK, USA and Canada, they're labeled under social organizations.

Don't just go by what the bigoted media has to say.

Both you and I know that the end result of such discussion leads nowhere as we initially believe and debate on it but finally something else turns up totally opposite to what was initially said.

It is best to stop playing this "RSS terrorist" sillly game because no country on this planet (except Pakistan) labeled them as militant or terrorist organization.

Please straighten your logic out without needlessly putting everything in the same pot. RSS agencies exist all over western world as well and despite them being non-Hindu countries, none of them have labelled them as terrorist organization. In UK, USA and Canada, they're labeled under social organizations.

Don't just go by what the bigoted media has to say.

Both you and I know that the end result of such discussion leads nowhere as we initially believe and debate on it but finally something else turns up totally opposite to what was initially said.

It is best to stop playing this "RSS terrorist" sillly game because no country on this planet (except Pakistan) labeled them as militant or terrorist organization.

If high profile members of RSS is proved guilty of terrorism and RSS don't take any action against them, then it as well make them terrorist organization. We don't need the world to tell us who is terrorist and who is not.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom