What's new

Terrorist RSS ?

What a rubbish thread! Typical "pointing back" attitude to malign mainstream Hindus and associate them with the likes of Taliban and LET. Looks like someone is getting desperate to put the eyes of the world on a venerable community

In other words you mean Saffron brigade related Hindus are in mainstream in India ????????

Some people (read HINDU fundamentalists) have so much courage that even after thier pants down they laugh heartedly. Bravo! Keep the chin up guys! It help to distract attention from the reality! :tup:

In other words you mean Saffron brigade related Hindus are in mainstream in India ????????
Now that you've used your intellect so hard and still not found the answer to your own question, hear me out. I refer Hindu community as 'mainstream' because their concepts is the beginning of all other branches of Indian faiths including my own Vajrayana Buddhism sect.

If "Saffron brigade" was in the mainstream, the horror of 1989 Kashmir massacre of Kashmiri pandits, sikhs and buddhists and the horrors like Mopla, Deganga etc won't have been even dared to have conceptualize let alone happen.

From here, you can analyze.

Some people (read HINDU fundamentalists) have so much courage that even after thier pants down they laugh heartedly. Bravo! Keep the chin up guys! It help to distract attention from the reality! :tup:
If you're referring to me, I am not a mainstream Hindu. And both you and I know (if you're really an Indian) that this sort of allegation has been going on many times by so-called 'secular' parties, only to get red-faced later. So we shouldn't be talking stuff unless and until it is been proven in court.

Now that you've used your intellect so hard and still not found the answer to your own question, hear me out. I refer Hindu community as 'mainstream' because their concepts is the beginning of all other branches of Indian faiths including my own Vajrayana Buddhism sect.

If "Saffron brigade" was in the mainstream, the horror of 1989 Kashmir massacre of Kashmiri pandits, sikhs and buddhists and the horrors like Mopla, Deganga etc won't have been even dared to have conceptualize let alone happen.

From here, you can analyze.

Their concept of begining of all other faiths is a false notion being promoted by some bhartis for face saving. Because Budhism has suffered and migrated to other postures due to these fundamentalist hindus. There is big difference between Sikhism and other such faiths which some bhratis often try to confuse by claiming these are branches of Hinduism.

Now coming to the real topic at hands that is discussion on Hindu militancy of Saffron.

Here NO One is accusing the entire Hindu community of India BUT you said people are maligning mainstream Hindus in this thread which is about saffron brigade which clearly means that fundamentalist Hindu elements are in the mainstream as per you statement.

RSS is little orthodox and and an aggressive Hindu outfit,but they r not terrorist's,they r not that coward to be a terrorist

You can assume whatever you want but the truth is RSS followers, groupies are involved in massacre of human since many decades.

Those who assassinated Gandhi can never be peaceful creatures.

i imagine that when the

Tal;ban , African American , Indian terrorist , Tamil tigers , ets make their sprat organization when what happened in the world.... :sniper:

RSS and Bajrang Dal both enjoying state protection, it seems.
What is stopping Congress to validate thier instance now?

Double speak is the character of Indian politics.

Fighter

Congress can not arrest them as fanatics will say they are being politically victimise plus it will also give these militants to cash votes against Congress.

So all in all Saffronis or Congressi both are anti-Muslims, anti-Islam pro-Hindu parties .

Its time for Muslims to rise and think of second partition or form own group and do not vote for Non-Muslim parties

If you're referring to me, I am not a mainstream Hindu. And both you and I know (if you're really an Indian) that this sort of allegation has been going on many times by so-called 'secular' parties, only to get red-faced later. So we shouldn't be talking stuff unless and until it is been proven in court.

You are not a mainstream Hindu but talk MORE like a mainstream fundamentalist Hindu. Some sort of inferiority complex, I guess? OK, you will jump to prove me wrong. But defending fundamentalist and terrorist outfits like RSS, Bajrang Dal, VHP, Abhinav Bharat and so on and on is like supporting a HINDU-TALIBANISATION of India. You decide your directions from this 'T' point. Period.

Fighter

Congress can not arrest them as fanatics will say they are being politically victimise plus it will also give these militants to cash votes against Congress.

So all in all Saffronis or Congressi both are anti-Muslims, anti-Islam pro-Hindu parties .

Its time for Muslims to rise and think of second partition or form own group and do not vote for Non-Muslim parties

first of all terrorism has no religion & secondly bjp, rss etc are anti muslim not congress.

as far as second partion is concerned.:rofl:

first of all terrorism has no religion & secondly bjp, rss etc are anti muslim not congress.

as far as second partion is concerned.:rofl:

Surely when it comes to Hindu terrorism then there is no religion.

secondly Congress has same chemistry. A pro Hindu party failed to protect, develop Indian Muslims' interests.

Thirdly Nothing is impossible in the world.

Surely when it comes to Hindu terrorism then there is no religion.

secondly Congress has same chemistry. A pro Hindu party failed to protect, develop Indian Muslims' interests.

Thirdly Nothing is impossible in the world.

humans can never reach sun........

OUTLINES OF HINDU FUNDAMENTALISM

Let me begin with some observations that should give any reasonable person pause. In 1998 Hindu fundamentalists proposed that a new Goddess temple be built at Pokharan, 50 km from the site of the atomic bomb tests that were conducted in April of that year. According to their program this would be the 53rd example of Shaktipeeths (seats of strength, literally Goddess power) of Hindu preeminence. (Another power center is the new temple to Rama in Ayodhya, being built on the site of the Babri mosque, destroyed by a Hindu mob in December 1992.) Some suggested that radioactive sand from the test site should be distributed as prasad, the Hindu sacrament, but cooler heads vetoed that idea. Some Hindu fundamentalists also believe that ancient Indians actually possessed atomic weapons, which they call AOm-made@ bombs.

The Indian military helps to fuel this religious enthusiasm by having named its long range missile after the Vedic god of fire Agni. (The Pakistanis countered by appropriating the power of the Hindu Goddess by naming their missile Ghauri, a name for the Goddess in Southern India.) The followers of Shri Shena, a fundamentalist organization in Mumbai, proudly proclaim that, after the bomb tests, Hindus were no longer eunuchs and now could stand up to the world as real men. At the 1999 Durga festival in Calcutta celebrants found new figures in the traditional tableau of the Goddess Durga and her attendants. They saw life size figures of brave Indian soldiers who won a victory in the mountains of Kashmir because of Durga=s divine grace. Hundreds of years ago Hindu kings went into battle only after receiving Durga's blessing by sacrificing dozens of water buffalo to her.

.......................................................................................................

HINDU FUNDAMENTALISM

The Indian military helps to fuel this religious enthusiasm by having named its long range missile after the Vedic god of fire Agni. [/B](The Pakistanis countered by appropriating the power of the Hindu Goddess by naming their missile Ghauri, a name for the Goddess in Southern India.)

U are putting mentalist articles to paddle ur point of view. Even a Pakistani'll fall off the chair laughing after reading above sentence.

Back
Top Bottom