What's new

Terror attack on military service bus in central Ankara leaves 28 dead, 61 wounded

Israel and Turkey have engaged in secret meetings.
Same speculatif way of posting...

מי ist הבחור הזה? למה אתה מצטט אותי?
False google translating...

Just joined after he banned..
Second message...
Asked for who is Hurshid...

Conclusion;
It's you Hurshid...

PKK is very active in malmö and copenhagen, they go around in Kurdish kebab shops and gather money from them. This explosion just took place. I smell retaliation for Turkish shelling of YPG in Syria+ongoing cleansing of PKK scums from Turkish towns

These are early days in this war and many more people will suffer at the hands of zaalimoon before matters are resolved. At least the Arabs and Turks are now reconciled in dealing with the threat they have allowed to grow in their midst.

“And We shall test you with something of fear, hunger, loss of wealth, lives and fruits, but give glad
 tidings to as-Saabireen. 
 Who, when afflicted with calamity, say: “Inna lillaahi wa Inna Ilaihi Raaji’un.”
 They are those on whom are the Salawaat from their Lord, and they are
 those who receive His Mercy, and it is they who are the guided-ones.” (2:155-157)

You shall not wrong one another, but you shall fear your God, for I am the LORD your God.

This place is attracting a lot of weird people, with Hurshit in the pole position.

Sweden is openly welcoming any kind of extremists be it pkk or fundamentalists, they are usually smart people i dont know why they are doing this to their country. :disagree:

If you ask yourself why is Putin's Russia funding fascist and nazi groups in European states, you may also have an answer to your question...

Russia and Front National: Following the Money

Israel News Agencies :

The attack took place at 16:31 GMT and had targeted “service vehicles carrying military personnel.”

After years of false starts, Israeli negotiators went to Geneva last week for talks aimed at ending a long-running conflict with a regional adversary.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom