What's new

Terror attack on military service bus in central Ankara leaves 28 dead, 61 wounded

Rest in peace soldiers. Turkish army should fvck hard these Takfiri wahabi terrorist . Who made every human life miserable.....

Rest in peace soldiers. Turkish army should fvck hard these Takfiri wahabi terrorist . Who made every human life miserable.....

You should shut up with your wahabi delusion. It is Pkk/Pyd and we will enter syria, let it be clear. Nobody will be safe ther from now on.

I did not see any "Hashtags" or any "picture changes" anywhere in the U.S or rest of the West. Hell, in my facebook feed, I did not even see the reporting of this news in the facebook sidebar.

Yet, even if 5 people die in West----ENTIRE WORLD stands in line, pays respect, and we are expected to change our pictures and what not.

Only if Western-toxified people in countries like Pakistan, Egypt, Turkey etc realized that they are true brothers of each other and West will never see them as equally human.

Rest in Peace all the martyrs as the martyrs never die.

But if my past officer cadetship career had shown me one thing, that'd be if you hit the military in the heart like attacking unarmed shuttles that are carrying the officers and their families.. Your friends at Iraq, Syria never will get along with it, even our political authority can't prevent that. You'll see, whoever is responsible, will be bombed back to stone age relentlessly within 72 hours of notice.

Peace to the dead.

Also YPG - Assad - : FSB ?

It will not be easy brother.

“The YPG fighters are receiving close air-support from the Russians.

First, close air-support operations necessitate co-ordination between the ground elements and supporting air platforms. Especially when belligerents fight in close proximities, adjusting "fire support co-ordination lines" is important to prevent dangerous friendly-fire situations.

Thus, YPG's recent success in receiving Russian close air-support suggests the presence of Russian forward air controllers among the YPG fighters.

Secondly, the military geostrategic consistency between the northern offensive of Assad's forces and the YPG's push for critical positions between Tal Rifat and Azaz.

Clearly, there is a harmony between the YPG, the regime (Assad, Iran), and the Russian contingent.”

Last edited:
You should shut up with your wahabi delusion. It is Pkk/Pyd and we will enter syria, let it be clear. Nobody will be safe ther from now on.
Was test statement....see the reaction about ISIS. If YPG, it is NATO sweet heart.

Turkiye is at a very challenging period in its long and cherished existence. Very dangerous times ahead.

I think martial law should be imposed. These attacks every now and then were normal in the Southeast. The regional war and cowardly acts of terrorism have reached prime Turkish cities. Reminds me of 2007 when suicide attacks became a bi-weekly or monthly occurrence - against soft civilian targets as well as against military.

I wouldnt be quick to blame Daesh for this one......the PKK and the kurdish militias are becoming more bold now b/c of EU and NATO support for the Peshmerga.

Turkiye is caught in this horrible web. Things in the long run will be okay - but the next few years in terms of security and regional stability will put Turkiye to the true test.

Martial law in parts of the country seems to be a good option. I'm not in Turkiye but I have a feeling the govt. isn't realizing how serious the situation is or could become. This God damn civil wars in Iraq and Syria is spilling over and creating a serious regional problem.

There are elements that want Daesh and PKK/Kurdish militants to swallow Turkiye alive, but I have faith in the Turkish security forces. Whatever role Pakistan can play, we must offer a hand - whatever it is we can do. They stand by us and always did and we must also continue to do the same

Too many enemies and dirty games and objectives, propagated by a small syndicate of chain-smoking spooks who behind closed doors are trying to re-draw borders and profit off unholy wars.

May Allah accept their martydom. Turkey shouldnt get involved in the Middle East.

Erdogan made a mistake by being very vocal and taking a side in the Syrian civil war. He made an honest attempt to broker ceasefire with the Kurdish militant groups and things were looking good.

Assad is no saint, the peshmerga are no saints, Daesh - well we know what savages they are. Nobody is a saint.

Erdogan is a neo-Ottomonist, Putin wants to regain the lost glory of the USSR. And America wants to retain its superpower status, even if it means making messes all over the place and leaving them behind for others to solve (Iraq, Afghanistan to name a few)

My view is - Turkiye took a side and now must stick to it. A hornets nest was stirred up and now they are facing threats on 2-fronts. These are choices they made which they have to deal with now. We made choices in Afghanistan and are now trying to salvage the salvageable and be a part of the solution. Turkiye must defend itself against aggression but also use its power to bring Iran and Saudi Arabia to the peace talks table. It is the duty of non-Arab Muslim countries like Turkiye and Pakistan and Malaysia and Indonesia to help everyone come to their senses (and each of these countries have their own internal issues but the rise of Daesh and other terrorist groups has regional and international implications.

we cant sit around and watch this madness unfold, it's bad for Muslims and it's bad for business

whether its takfiri or peshmergas with NATO arms - a 500 lb bomb on their heads would be in order

Turkiye is at a very challenging period in its long and cherished existence. Very dangerous times ahead.

I think martial law should be imposed. These attacks every now and then were normal in the Southeast. The regional war and cowardly acts of terrorism have reached prime Turkish cities. Reminds me of 2007 when suicide attacks became a bi-weekly or monthly occurrence - against soft civilian targets as well as against military.

I wouldnt be quick to blame Daesh for this one......the PKK and the kurdish militias are becoming more bold now b/c of EU and NATO support for the Peshmerga.

Turkiye is caught in this horrible web. Things in the long run will be okay - but the next few years in terms of security and regional stability will put Turkiye to the true test.

Martial law in parts of the country seems to be a good option. I'm not in Turkiye but I have a feeling the govt. isn't realizing how serious the situation is or could become. This God damn civil wars in Iraq and Syria is spilling over and creating a serious regional problem.

There are elements that want Daesh and PKK/Kurdish militants to swallow Turkiye alive, but I have faith in the Turkish security forces. Whatever role Pakistan can play, we must offer a hand - whatever it is we can do. They stand by us and always did and we must also continue to do the same

Too many enemies and dirty games and objectives, propagated by a small syndicate of chain-smoking spooks who behind closed doors are trying to re-draw borders and profit off unholy wars.

Erdogan made a mistake by being very vocal and taking a side in the Syrian civil war. He made an honest attempt to broker ceasefire with the Kurdish militant groups and things were looking good.

Assad is no saint, the peshmerga are no saints, Daesh - well we know what savages they are. Nobody is a saint.

Erdogan is a neo-Ottomonist, Putin wants to regain the lost glory of the USSR. And America wants to retain its superpower status, even if it means making messes all over the place and leaving them behind for others to solve (Iraq, Afghanistan to name a few)

My view is - Turkiye took a side and now must stick to it. A hornets nest was stirred up and now they are facing threats on 2-fronts. These are choices they made which they have to deal with now. We made choices in Afghanistan and are now trying to salvage the salvageable and be a part of the solution. Turkiye must defend itself against aggression but also use its power to bring Iran and Saudi Arabia to the peace talks table. It is the duty of non-Arab Muslim countries like Turkiye and Pakistan and Malaysia and Indonesia to help everyone come to their senses (and each of these countries have their own internal issues but the rise of Daesh and other terrorist groups has regional and international implications.

we cant sit around and watch this madness unfold, it's bad for Muslims and it's bad for business

Its exactly after affect Pak face, after Afghan war in the shape of Taliban. Again Erdogan is scapegoat ...

whether its takfiri or peshmergas with NATO arms - a 500 lb bomb on their heads would be in order
US will allow take limited action,they won't let Turkey to cross the drawn line by West. Again Kurds been trained by German NATO instructors. Its all intentional.

I seriously doubt Turkmens are getting ''slaughtered'' just because they are Turkmens, rather something about picking up weapons to fight alongside radical islamist militias

there are many ethnic Turkmen Syrians living along the border areas....it was ethnic Turkmen who shot down that Sukhoi-24 of the Russian air force. They machine-gunned the pilots who were defenseless. It was an act of cowardice and a war crime. Assad isn't an angel either, nobody is in this conflict. Assad has killed MANY of his people too and I think he's beyond redemption. Iran will sooner or later have to broker his exile from the country, but not at the barrel of the gun of terrorists. Scores of civilians have been killed on all sides.

Turkey is paying the price of Erdogans islamitization program. When will Turks take back their country ?

AtaTurk the great leader of post-Ottoman Turkish people would not be happy to see the current trajectory. Kind of like Jinnah Sahib would not be happy to see the trajectory we took.

The reality is that Erdogan has popular support among the large middle class especially rural Turks who migrated to settled cities. I strongly believe in secularism, religious agenda and trying to Ottoman-ize Turkiye wont serve them well. It was a great empire but times change. Turkiye should not get more involved in this Syrian MESS. It's bad enough they have a refugee crisis now.

Turkish Russian Iranian and Saudi officials should meet in Latakia. Even if they are just cosmetic talks. Talks is better than no talks. EU and NATO should be left out from such talks, to hell with them.

Its exactly after affect Pak face, after Afghan war in the shape of Taliban. Again Erdogan is scapegoat ...

We took sides too. At the time it was in our interests. Plus we had scores to settle.

US will allow take limited action,they won't let Turkey to cross the drawn line by West. Again Kurds been trained by German NATO instructors. Its all intentional.

"Strategic Defiance" -- the General (r) Mirza Aslam Baig model should be applied

to hell with the western long-term objectives.....NATO should be dis-banded anyways

Clearly, there is a harmony between the YPG, the regime (Assad, Iran), and the Russian contingent.”

it's historic, nothing new...

this isn't the first time Turkiye and Syria have butt horns against eachother. It happened decades ago.....the sad thing is that around 2008/09 period, Syrian and Turkish relations were booming. When I was living in Turkiye (around that time period I was there) the relations were so good that the visa policies were very liberal and trade was expanding

that time none of us knew anything about some impending "Arab spring".....Assad and Erdogan were actually good buddies at that time, and in fact Erdogans standing in the Arab world was huge. He was a rockstar for his bold stance against genocide of Palestinians.

It's a shame that the Muslim countries have fallen victim to western games. Pitted against one another. If we had our priorities in order then Palestine, Shebba Farms Golan Heights and Kashmir issues would be non-existent. I blame 2 large Muslim countries (we know who they are) for taking their proxy battles and arrogance to other countries. God guide them. .

Erdogan : "We will continue our fight against the pawns that carry out such attacks, which know no moral or humanitarian bounds, and the forces behind them with more determination every day,"

“The pawns and the forces behind them.” So they (Governement ) know perfectly well who knows and why.

there are many ethnic Turkmen Syrians living along the border areas....it was ethnic Turkmen who shot down that Sukhoi-24 of the Russian air force. They machine-gunned the pilots who were defenseless. It was an act of cowardice and a war crime. Assad isn't an angel either, nobody is in this conflict. Assad has killed MANY of his people too and I think he's beyond redemption. Iran will sooner or later have to broker his exile from the country, but not at the barrel of the gun of terrorists. Scores of civilians have been killed on all sides.

AtaTurk the great leader of post-Ottoman Turkish people would not be happy to see the current trajectory. Kind of like Jinnah Sahib would not be happy to see the trajectory we took.

The reality is that Erdogan has popular support among the large middle class especially rural Turks who migrated to settled cities. I strongly believe in secularism, religious agenda and trying to Ottoman-ize Turkiye wont serve them well. It was a great empire but times change. Turkiye should not get more involved in this Syrian MESS. It's bad enough they have a refugee crisis now.

Turkish Russian Iranian and Saudi officials should meet in Latakia. Even if they are just cosmetic talks. Talks is better than no talks. EU and NATO should be left out from such talks, to hell with them.

We took sides too. At the time it was in our interests. Plus we had scores to settle.

"Strategic Defiance" -- the General (r) Mirza Aslam Baig model should be applied

to hell with the western long-term objectives.....NATO should be dis-banded anyways

it's historic, nothing new...

this isn't the first time Turkiye and Syria have butt horns against eachother. It happened decades ago.....the sad thing is that around 2008/09 period, Syrian and Turkish relations were booming. When I was living in Turkiye (around that time period I was there) the relations were so good that the visa policies were very liberal and trade was expanding

that time none of us knew anything about some impending "Arab spring".....Assad and Erdogan were actually good buddies at that time, and in fact Erdogans standing in the Arab world was huge. He was a rockstar for his bold stance against genocide of Palestinians.

It's a shame that the Muslim countries have fallen victim to western games. Pitted against one another. If we had our priorities in order then Palestine, Shebba Farms Golan Heights and Kashmir issues would be non-existent. I blame 2 large Muslim countries (we know who they are) for taking their proxy battles and arrogance to other countries. God guide them. .
We were fortunate or unfortunate but we learn the lesson after losing 70,000 Pakistani. But fortunately we had upper hand. The concept of strategic depth was killer. Then moles in ISIS. Later foreign agencies jump in. Cris after crisis. But the most embarrassing when Osama found next to Kakul. That was the last nail . But, our nation so much in love of conspiracy theory.
On your point, some time it really surprise me why Erdogan jump and light up the Syria. Turkey was going excellent. Our families used to take week long touch touchdown in Turkey during travel to Pak. And they love it.

We were fortunate or unfortunate but we learn the lesson after losing 70,000 Pakistani. But fortunately we had upper hand. The concept of strategic depth was killer. Then moles in ISIS. Later foreign agencies jump in. Cris after crisis. But the most embarrassing when Osama found next to Kakul. That was the last nail . But, our nation so much in love of conspiracy theory.

The bottom line is - we took a side, Haider. We had our reasons.

As for the whole Osama drama - I'll wait 15-20 years when i start nearing the age where hairs go gray, for the real truth and revelations to come out.

Strategic Depth formula is out-dated in the sense that functioning democracy (sans regional war-lords) and strong institutions backed by good neigbhorly relations is good enough 'depth' in and of itself. The onus really is on the Afghans and is contingent upon many factors (i.e. ensuring no soil foreign or otherwise is used against us - the State).

On your point, some time it really surprise me why Erdogan jump and light up the Syria. Turkey was going excellent. Our families used to take week long touch touchdown in Turkey during travel to Pak. And they love it.

I'll tell you that I could walk down Bagdat Caddesi or Beyoglu and maybe see a gypsie or two, but not Syrian refugees begging for money and humanitarian help. Turkiye even today despite the blow-back affect is a very treasured destination and I pray their tourism isnt affected too much.

Erdogan took a side....it was a mistake. Should have used the opportunity to broker ceasefires, but then again he has a constituency to pander to like all politicians do.....social media and images of Assad's cruelty (and yes, Assad has been cruel to many of his people) makes people emotional and when we get emotional we take knee-jerk actions. Assad made mistakes but now it's a fight really about who is more evil - Assad and his military or Daesh - which has a very vicious and nefarious agenda behind it. Perpetual war is now dividing people on sectarian and ethnic lines look at Iraqi "Kurdistan" they are so emboldened now they want to also divide from Iraqi nation - we know who would love to see that happen

Imagine if we had social media and youtube during the jihad against the soviets in Afghanistan....images of gunships killing Pashtuns, blowing up mosques where fighters congregated or issued sermons or mass arrest and torture of anti-communist dissidents....my God we are such emotional people I think 15-20% of the Pakistani population would have taken up arms and joined the mujahideen. In hindsight im glad that wasnt the case.

Sorry for your loss brothers . May ALLAH accept the sacrifice of martyrs and grant highest place in Jannah and with shifat of RASOOL SAW. Ameen. And May ALLAH destroy those who did this blast. People of Pakistan stand with our Turkish brothers. :pakistan:
Turkey.gif

@Hakan @Neptune @Sinan @cabatli_53

Back
Top Bottom