What's new

Tata is owner of Tata-Daewoo Pakistan

LOl Gandhara Civilization was a Buddhist civilization it doesnt have much to do with u Indians. Its more affiliated with Chinese and Japanese.

Chinese and Japanese got it from Indians.

Recently I came across something interesting. South Korea, the highly successful vehicle manufacturing nation has become involved with India and Indian companies in unusual ways. And some of these Korean companies are involved in Pakistan:

:: DAEWOO PAKISTAN EXPRESS BUS SERVICE ::

And here is Daewoo wiki page:

Tata Daewoo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So looks like India is using Korea to reach Pakistan, Middle-east and Central Asia market. SsangYong Motors is also owned (70%) by Mahindra & Mahindra:
SsangYong Motor Company - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Korea and India apparently are strategic partners:
Special Report - India - South Korea Strategic Partnership

I think Pakistani businessmen have not being a child but they are not doing right with themselves too. They can also start up a local automotive company on their own that would be able to make each and every kind of equipment in Pakistan from bikes, cars, buses, truck and even heavy machinery used in construction too.

Also we can gain some experience people from Germany as well as from Japan and Korea to help us.... I am sure we can achieve easily what India can't.... And local Japanese auto makers should shut down their low quality production...

I think Pakistani businessmen have not being a child but they are not doing right with themselves too. They can also start up a local automotive company on their own that would be able to make each and every kind of equipment in Pakistan from bikes, cars, buses, truck and even heavy machinery used in construction too.

Also we can gain some experience people from Germany as well as from Japan and Korea to help us.... I am sure we can achieve easily what India can't.... And local Japanese auto makers should shut down their low quality production...

Good suggestion bro, this is what I address here in this thread:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/middle...ve-industry-development-muslim-countries.html

Please post your detailed suggestions in the above thread.

India(2500 years ago)
images

The concept of India is 3000 years old.

Tata Daewoo
Founded 2002
Headquarters Gunsan, South Korea
Key people Ratan Tata, Chairman

Rest easy chaps. Ratan Tata is no longer the chairman. Now it's some Irish guy called Cyrus Mistry.............he is the son of Ireland's richest man.....:P So nothing to worry, your Daewoo buses are no longer tainted........:lol:

LOl Gandhara Civilization was a Buddhist civilization it doesnt have much to do with u Indians. Its more affiliated with Chinese and Japanese. Do u know how many Japanese visit Pakistan every year to visit such Gandhara sights? For them they their Holly Religious sights.

There is no Reliable info abt those Kingdoms u claim in this 21st century. Most of them r conspiracy theories.

LMAO at your colossal ignorance! Going by your comments, I dont think you have the habit of reading much, but anyways, if you care further:

Kabul Shahi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Gautama Buddha in Hinduism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Try reading the citations in case you arent fully convinced. But please don't shoot baseless statements and make a fool of yourself in the process.

Recently I came across something interesting. South Korea, the highly successful vehicle manufacturing nation has become involved with India and Indian companies in unusual ways. And some of these Korean companies are involved in Pakistan:

:: DAEWOO PAKISTAN EXPRESS BUS SERVICE ::

And here is Daewoo wiki page:

Tata Daewoo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So looks like India is using Korea to reach Pakistan, Middle-east and Central Asia market. SsangYong Motors is also owned (70%) by Mahindra & Mahindra:
SsangYong Motor Company - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Korea and India apparently are strategic partners:
Special Report - India - South Korea Strategic Partnership

Nothing new or unusual there. India also has another presence in the Automobile Sector in Pakistan via Tata Jaguar Land-Rover which is again owned by Tata. The Land-Rover jeeps in the PA for instance, are from this company. The spares for these vehicles will be sourced now from a plant built in India, which will manage the supply chain in Asia and Africa for Tata JLR.

LMAO at your colossal ignorance! Going by your comments, I dont think you have the habit of reading much, but anyways, if you care further:

Kabul Shahi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Gautama Buddha in Hinduism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Try reading the citations in case you arent fully convinced. But please don't shoot baseless statements and make a fool of yourself in the process.

Just leave @Umair Nawaz alone, he is clueless enough to not even know in which part of the world Gautam Buddha lived and where Buddhism was originated. He'll try to tell you that Buddha was Chinese!!
He's simply PDF's resident Dumbo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Indian Businessman doing business in Pakistan. What is new in it??

Indians are trading with Pakistanis for long time and India also have given FTA to Pakistan.

Lot of economic benefits will happen if trade prosper.

Some people live in dream world and fantasies which are centred around China and exaggerate this country as a super power.

This guy should wake up!!!!

Rest easy chaps. Ratan Tata is no longer the chairman. Now it's some Irish guy called Cyrus Mistry.............he is the son of Ireland's richest man.....:P So nothing to worry, your Daewoo buses are no longer tainted........:lol:

Not to forget that Cyrus Mistry is son of Shapoorjee Pallonjee Mistry who heads India's largest construction group; the Pallonjee Shapoorjee Group. LOLLLLL

Cyrus Pallonji Mistry - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

cyrus_Mistry--621x414.jpg

He is the youngest son of Indian construction magnate Pallonji Mistry.[4]

Mistry studied at the Cathedral & John Connon School in Mumbai.[6]

Mistry is married to Rohiqa Chagla, the daughter of lawyer Iqbal Chagla and the granddaughter of renowned jurist M.C. Chagla. Together, Mistry and his wife have two sons.[10]

Mistry considers himself to be of Irish nationality because although his father is Indian-born, his mother is Irish.[11]

Tata Group - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Tata Group is an Indian multinational conglomerate company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.[3]

Tata Sons is the promoter of all key Tata companies and holds the bulk of shareholding in these companies. The chairman of Tata Sons has traditionally been the chairman of the Tata group. About 66% of the equity capital of Tata Sons is held by philanthropic trusts endowed by members of the Tata family.

Tata family - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not to forget that Cyrus Mistry is son of Shapoorjee Pallonjee Mistry who heads India's largest construction group; the Pallonjee Shapoorjee Group. LOLLLLL

Ya, he is the Irish guy I was speaking about........Richest man in Ireland, I'm told. All these Irish chaps running big Indian companies......:D

Cyrus Pallonji Mistry - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

cyrus_Mistry--621x414.jpg

He is the youngest son of Indian construction magnate Pallonji Mistry.[4]

Mistry studied at the Cathedral & John Connon School in Mumbai.[6]

Mistry is married to Rohiqa Chagla, the daughter of lawyer Iqbal Chagla and the granddaughter of renowned jurist M.C. Chagla. Together, Mistry and his wife have two sons.[10]

Mistry considers himself to be of Irish nationality because although his father is Indian-born, his mother is Irish.[11]

Tata Group - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Tata Group is an Indian multinational conglomerate company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.[3]

Tata Sons is the promoter of all key Tata companies and holds the bulk of shareholding in these companies. The chairman of Tata Sons has traditionally been the chairman of the Tata group. About 66% of the equity capital of Tata Sons is held by philanthropic trusts endowed by members of the Tata family.

Tata family - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Err...chap....I know a little bit....could have told you this without having to rely on Wiki....:lol:

Rubbish!

India has only reached in a better position then Pak in 90s when it opened the doors for FDI and we were sanctioned by West. hence bringing our economy down.

Even after 2001 our Economy was back on track and we were growing at rate of 8% in 2006-07 season. and we were second fastest growing economy in Asia.

Here is a report i found from 2005 abt our economy.

Pakistan has become one of Asia's fastest growing economies

This report is quoting the financial analysts of Voice Of America.

The reality is this that we actually dont need u nor yr help we can do things on our own its just WOT which is hurdle thats all.

And if u r so sincere with us then Leave Kashmir alone let it be rightfully Part of Pak. If ur occupying Pakistan's territory then we WILL NEVER LET U HAVE ANY ADVANTAGE OF OUR COUNTRY AND LOCATION.

And its only China who understands the demographics of Pak rightfully.

China Understands Pakistani Demographics only
LOL you are obsessed with Chinese Chinese cannot Understand URDU we can [Spoken Only]
Chinese don't wear Salwar kameez,Kurta Pijama we do
As much as you deny it we North Indians & Pakistanis share a bond :devil:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom