What's new

Taliban Capture Wakhan District

1625577955793.jpeg

Not sell but negotiate a reasonable territory swap that is conducive to both nations for a positive future.

The territory swaps of the past with China and Iran have given Pakistan seven decades of peace on those two borders.
Why would afghans want to give up a border with china.

Why would afghans want to give up a border with china.

That's the tricky bit.

Maybe a proposition of building a canal through Pakistan linking it to the Arabian Ocean for Afghanistan could be one solution in return for Wakhan Corridor.

This way, Afghanistan could freely trade with rest of the world instead of feeling landlocked and dependent on Pakistan.

Seven and ever lasting In sha Allah
Not sell but negotiate a reasonable territory swap that is conducive to both nations for a positive future.

The territory swaps of the past with China and Iran have given Pakistan seven decades of peace on those two borders.

That's the tricky bit.

Maybe a proposition of building a canal through Pakistan linking it to the Arabian Ocean for Afghanistan could be one solution in return for Wakhan Corridor.

This way, Afghanistan could freely trade with rest of the world instead of feeling landlocked and dependent on Pakistan.
Instead of asking for land Why not just have good relations with new govt. in kabul and make life easy for wakhi people there with open borders to cross into Pakistan for travel and trade.
Wakhan doesn't give us any edge atleast in near future.Trade routes with Tajikistan will go through Badakhsan into kpk.

What does this easy surrender means? One meaning might be that people were sick of previous govts injustice So much that They were willing to live under taliban rule rather than other unjust rulers. Time will tell...

Instead of asking for land Why not just have good relations with new govt. ...
It's like the former PM Shahid Khaqan Abbasi said in an interview a few days back to a question, whether Pakistan will recognise a Government in Kabul that comes to power through military force?

His response was that Goverments in Afghanistan have always come to power through military force.

So, it is pointless hoping for permanent and lasting good relations with the Afghan Governments because they'll only last until the next military force comes along.

But once Pakistan has a legally internationally recognised area under its control, then Pakistan can do whatever it wants there regardless who comes and goes in Afghanistan.

Lmao.. yeah why not. We need to fill out the paper
Dear taliban

Pdf members in their wisdom have decided that the wakan corridor should be purchased by Pakistan because.... Well we want to. We have no money but we are great at talking.
So I will ask mummy to break my halal piggy bank and see how many dollars I have .

Hope you agree that wakan should be with Pakistan

Asalam u alyqum

Pdf thinkers

Dear taliban

Pdf members in their wisdom have decided that the wakan corridor should be purchased by Pakistan because.... Well we want to. We have no money but we are great at talking.
So I will ask mummy to break my halal piggy bank and see how many dollars I have .

Hope you agree that wakan should be with Pakistan

Asalam u alyqum

Pdf thinkers

Pakistan should drop couple of billions on the Wakhan corridor... Me thinks

Back
Top Bottom