What's new

Wakhi people in Chinese Wakhan corridor, China not recognize their ethnicity

What I mean is Pakistani elites....

They are the generals and princes of South Continent Turko-Iranian muslims dynasty

No, not really. No Pakistani ethnicity is Turkic. Only maybe Hazara. There are Iranic ethnic groups, but they are not Iranian.

They are indeed Tajiks and I think they are likely Shiah Muslim, similar like the same people in Northern Pakistan.

Don't confuse Tajiks with Hazara.

What those Wakhi/Tajik children have to say about their life? even western media is not able to refute these hard facts said by those kids

"Over there is Afghanistan, Afghan kids are so miserable, no education availability, no such a beautiful view, no school facilities, they don't have enough food to fill their empty stomach. while in our China, we have the luxury of everything, whatever we want , it'll be provided, and we study in spacious and bright classrooms. We love China! I love China!"

Uyghur was a late comer. Before Uyghur entire Xinjiang was Aryan and likely Iranic. The Chinese Tajiks are the vestige of Xinjiang Aryan not being wiped out by Uyghur. Even Chinese came earlier in Xinjiang than Uyghurs.

Chinese Tajik are Muslims but they are not in good terms with Uyghurs, becuase they are -- Shia.

If Uyghur have their ways, Chinese Tajik will face genocide.

The Turks genocide everyone on their way, latest in Northern Syria, making all the Christians sex slave.

Chinese is protector of minorities,

廓尔喀人 Gurkas are low land Tibetan, now totally unintelligible with Lasa. They no longer see themselves as Tibetan. But Nepali Sherpas still see themselves as Tibetnan. Hence Nepal and white man invented "Sherpa" race. There is no such thing as Sherpa race. All Sino Tibetan are make low caste by Nepal Brahmins.

FK Hindus, everywhere they go they impose caste system.

Relations between Uyghurs and Tajiks are indeed at their worst. But relations between Uyghurs and Hui are also bad. The Hui are likewise Sunni Muslims.

So I don't think the Uyghurs hate other Muslims because of their religion, they just want to ostracize any different ethnic group.

In fact, the Kazakhs, the Kirghiz, Tatars, Uzbeks and other Muslim ethnic groups don't have a good relationship with the Uyghurs, and they are all more supportive of the Hui.

The Uyghur's real resentment comes from its jealousy of the Hui, whom it wants to replace as the leader of China's Muslims(The population of both Uighurs and Hui is 11 million). It hates all the ethnic groups that support the Hui. The Han Chinese are not Muslims, but they are the strongest supporters of the Hui.

The issue extends to international politics and it is that the Turks blame China for the Uighur problem, while the Arabs are more aloof. This is because the Uighurs are a Turkic lineage people, while the Hui have Arab blood. So it's an ethnic issue, not a religious one.

Last edited:
No, I am not.

Check Hunza in Pakistan. Those people are Tajiks, shiah Islam Ismailia.

Hunza are not Hazara. Nor are they Tajik. Nor are Tajiks Hazaras.

Tajiks are Sunni Muslims. Hazara are Shia Muslims. Hunza are Ismaili Muslims, which is a subgrouping of Shia/

They speak Indo Iranic and they have natural affinity to Iran. Time to time if Iran is strong, they will be annex by Iran.

Ironically these days, Iran is being dominated by Turkic Azeri, who prefers to forgo their Turkic identity and assimilate to Iran.

Indo Iranic are not mutually intelligible except Farsi and Dari.

1691811454254.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom