What's new

Tahir ul Qadri demolished by Chief Justice at the Supreme Court Day 1

Allah Talla Pakistan or Pakistan ki Awaam ko Islam Dushmano (Sheytan) sey mehfooz rakhey, Sirat e Mustaqeem pey chalney ki tofeeq atta farmey or apni Amaan main rakhey.
Ameen

Isn't it true? Your travel document is a piece of $hit. Honestly. We Pakistanis have made a mess of Pakistan and this shows the disgust with which our passport is checked.

That's the most hapless remark by an overseas Pakistani I have ever read ! This so called junk piece of sh!t is issued to every Pakistani, since it's a travel document it's more than safe to call it an identity document for those who are travelling abroad - pity on them who are ashamed of their identity. People pretend to be proud of Pakistan but feel ashamed of a document it issues, commiserations! Qadri sahib and his ilk love Pakistan and her people to core but are ashamed of the document which identifies them Pakistanis (hence creates problem in visa issuance) Such people can cry Nile on woeful plight of oppressed Pakistanis but cannot surrender additional citizenship even after so much of the criticism! Sorry to say such people have made their choice, they have opted for a non-green passport over a sh!ty passport, they don't have any right anymore to talk about pathos of Pakistan.

It's not just the Pakistanis who face problems while travelling abroad, many from Muslim world suffer discrimination. Shah Rukh Khan one of the leading celebrities in the world was kept in custody for hours, now will you recommend him a passport of a different color?

I have traveled to USA, have been to UK and some Schengen countries but trust me I have never felt like carrying a junk piece of sh!t aka Pakistani travel document. Besides who has made it a valueless document? No offence overseas Pakistanis sometimes are considered as expert at frauds. Until recently Pakistanis would travel with doctored travel document, one of the reasons of the long que was a detailed verification of the visa sticker. But you are right, it's only the document which is icky not the person who is carrying it, sooner it is replaced better it is for the holder.

Going back to the point of dual nationality. Tahir ul Qadri is still a citizen of Pakistan. He can file a petition in Supreme Court and he must be heard too. I think Supreme Court is no no mood to hear him. Supreme Court wants the system to run. No matter how flawed. Their logic is to allow the system take its course. Its a sound logic.

Nobody denies his Pakistani citizenship - he also bears the right to file a petition, for constitutions nowhere bars him. He's also being heard even with his pathetic ability to argue in a legal manner. TuQ is finding it hard to prove his locus standi, reason being he's too amateur to present his case before the court. In frustration or something he even changed the very basis of his petition and started calling it a writ of quo warranto which do not fall under the jurisdiction of SC. Normally judges don't allow such stupid arguments, they reject the petition then and there but still they are hearing.

Let's make certain things clear once and for all! Apex court has already stated in a verdict that it would not allow anything that scathe constitution and institutions based on it, so obviously court is not going to allow anything that is a potential breeding ground for unconstitutional activities.

EC of Pakistan came into existence after the inclusion of recent amendments (20th in this case). 26 parties, including the parties which were not in the parliament, took 9 months to draft a bill. In 2011 EC was constituted, now that means this body is about 2 year old. Qadri sahib was nowhere in Pakistan at the time of the drafting of the amendment bill, he remained mum for about 2 years on the constitution of the EC. All of sudden out of nowhere he arrives and demands dissolution of the commission. Tell me honestly "will not people question his bona fides?"

Moreover he in his petition has questioned the procedure of the appointment of representatives and not the EC or the representative of the EC. Even if the verdict is given in his favor, only the procedure of appointments will be repeated and if it is repeated the very same representatives are going to be reappointed again. Hence the system would remain same! Is there any use of such a petition other than spreading chaos?

Most prolly SC would condone (if not reject) the irregularity in the procedure if there is one! Another attempt is going to bite the dust!

[/QUOTE]

That's the most hapless remark by an overseas Pakistani I have ever read ! This so called junk piece of sh!t is issued to every Pakistani, since it's a travel document it's more than safe to call it an identity document for those who are travelling abroad - pity on them who are ashamed of their identity. People pretend to be proud of Pakistan but feel ashamed of a document it issues, commiserations! Qadri sahib and his ilk love Pakistan and her people to core but are ashamed of the document which identifies them Pakistanis (hence creates problem in visa issuance) Such people can cry Nile on woeful plight of oppressed Pakistanis but cannot surrender additional citizenship even after so much of the criticism! Sorry to say such people have made their choice, they have opted for a non-green passport over a sh!ty passport, they don't have any right anymore to talk about pathos of Pakistan.

It's not just the Pakistanis who face problems while travelling abroad, many from Muslim world suffer discrimination. Shah Rukh Khan one of the leading celebrities in the world was kept in custody for hours, now will you recommend him a passport of a different color?

I have traveled to USA, have been to UK and some Schengen countries but trust me I have never felt like carrying a junk piece of sh!t aka Pakistani travel document. Besides who has made it a valueless document? No offence overseas Pakistanis sometimes are considered as expert at frauds. Until recently Pakistanis would travel with doctored travel document, one of the reasons of the long que was a detailed verification of the visa sticker. But you are right, it's only the document which is icky not the person who is carrying it, sooner it is replaced better it is for the holder.

Nobody denies his Pakistani citizenship - he also bears the right to file a petition, for constitutions nowhere bars him. He's also being heard even with his pathetic ability to argue in a legal manner. TuQ is finding it hard to prove his locus standi, reason being he's too amateur to present his case before the court. In frustration or something he even changed the very basis of his petition and started calling it a writ of quo warranto which do not fall under the jurisdiction of SC. Normally judges don't allow such stupid arguments, they reject the petition then and there but still they are hearing.

Let's make certain things clear once and for all! Apex court has already stated in a verdict that it would not allow anything that scathe constitution and institutions based on it, so obviously court is not going to allow anything that is a potential breeding ground for unconstitutional activities.

EC of Pakistan came into existence after the inclusion of recent amendments (20th in this case). 26 parties, including the parties which were not in the parliament, took 9 months to draft a bill. In 2011 EC was constituted, now that means this body is about 2 year old. Qadri sahib was nowhere in Pakistan at the time of the drafting of the amendment bill, he remained mum for about 2 years on the constitution of the EC. All of sudden out of nowhere he arrives and demands dissolution of the commission. Tell me honestly "will not people question his bona fides?"

Moreover he in his petition has questioned the procedure of the appointment of representatives and not the EC or the representative of the EC. Even if the verdict is given in his favor, only the procedure of appointments will be repeated and if it is repeated the very same representatives are going to be reappointed again. Hence the system would remain same! Is there any use of such a petition other than spreading chaos?

Most prolly SC would condone (if not reject) the irregularity in the procedure if there is one! Another attempt is going to bite the dust!
[/QUOTE]

Yeh, that means pathatic croupt PCO Cj not deciding a single case be it,NRO ,swiss money, memo scandle,raja rental, NAB case you name it???
His Only victim was gillani, who denied him & zardari his cut in drugs sold? Lol
Ok we will see & investigate his family arrivals in london & monte carlo?lol lol lol
Arsalan needs to relex pappa, let him go to budha bar?lol
Don't wory beta,I will make NAWAZ uncle next PM of pakistan & he will let me become next president of pakistan thn you can hve your own villa in monte-carlo but make that sure,it all remains on pakistani identity?lol lol lol

They are not trouble makers they are doing their job, Qadri is trouble maker first he made money from poors nearly 25 Crore God knows where this money is, he threaten government in taliban style, and now he wants to delay the election so CJ did the right thing.

Their is NO DOUGH TUQ is working for PPP as a wolf behind sheep's clothing..

Yeh, that means pathatic croupt PCO Cj not deciding a single case be it,NRO ,swiss money, memo scandle,raja rental, NAB case you name it???
His Only victim was gillani, who denied him & zardari his cut in drugs sold? Lol
Ok we will see & investigate his family arrivals in london & monte carlo?lol lol lol
Don't wory beta,I will make NAWAZ uncle next PM of pakistan & he will let me become next president of pakistan thn you can hve your own villa in monte-carlo but make that sure,it all remains on pakistani identity?lol lol lol[/QUOTE]

Qadri will beg to differ from your opinion.

Don't wory beta,I will make NAWAZ uncle next PM of pakistan & he will let me become next president of pakistan thn you can hve your own villa in monte-carlo but make that sure,it all remains on pakistani identity?lol lol lol

Qadri will beg to differ from your opinion.[/QUOTE]

I don't mind!its a free world?lol lol lol

Don't wory beta,I will make NAWAZ uncle next PM of pakistan & he will let me become next president of pakistan thn you can hve your own villa in monte-carlo but make that sure,it all remains on pakistani identity?lol lol lol[/QUOTE]
Sir for your information Qadri is proven liar secondly read law before talking crap SC can only refer these cases to trial court and CJ is an honest man but corrupt people hate him because he has exposed many of them

Sir for your information Qadri is proven liar secondly read law before talking crap SC can only refer these cases to trial court and CJ is an honest man but corrupt people hate him because he has exposed many of them[/QUOTE]

Qadri has exposed the axis of evil , nawaz CJ secret deal?
That if CJ would defend & secure elections for PMLn , & CJ will clear the way for nawaz to become PM of pakistan again in retrun nawaz will make CJ another rafeeq tarrar?
That's why he isn't listening Qadri,s argument that how, 4 members were choosen in EC under fakhru-bhai?
That's the secret which PPP jst hve noticed & thts why zardari wants to meet Nawaz?
Thts why attorny genrl, nt intended to pose any argument about the dual nationality of qadri shb?
Jst give the permission to investigate, CJs personal accounts his properties abroad, his families visits to lonDon & his sons superfast growing bussiness?
Ohh wait, can you tell me whts the relationship between Cj & rana sana-ullha???
No you canlol lol lol
BTW zardari jst hve increased CJ,s salary cause he helped him to get rid of swiss money?lol lol lol
In the what Qadri hve got or could hve got if Cj had decided in favour of qadri? Nothing
So friend you need to learn a lot of stupid pakistani politics before comming around?lol lol lol

Sir for your information Qadri is proven liar secondly read law before talking crap SC can only refer these cases to trial court and CJ is an honest man but corrupt people hate him because he has exposed many of them

That if CJ would defend & secure elections for PMLn , CJ will clear the way for nawaz?
That's why he isn't listening Qadri,s argument that how, 4 members were choosen in EC under fakhru-bhai?
That's the secret which PPP jst hve noticed & thts why zardari wants to meet Nawaz?
Thts why attorny genrl, nt intended to pose any argument about the dual nationality of qadri shb?
Jst give the permission to investigate, CJs personal accounts his properties abroad, his families visits to lonDon & his sons superfast growing bussiness?
No you canlol lol lol
BTW zardari jst hve increased CJ,s salary cause he helped him to get rid of swiss money?lol lol lol
In the what Qadri hve got or could hve got if Cj had decided in favour of qadri? Nothing
So friend you need to learn a lot of stupid pakistani politics before comming around?lol lol lol[/QUOTE]

Their is no deal between CJ and Nawas and who got exposed is Qadri himself a prove liar first he can't even register a petition because he is dual national Mr read law before coming up with baseless arguments investigate it Sir go ahead you agencies have tried it for long specially when he was looking at missing person cases they have failed came up with nothing Sir his honesty is known to every one Sir as head of state no cases can be opened against Zardari because that is the law which CJ didn't made Sir you need know reality of Qadri he has worked in where I work we all know his reality

Heard that he pulled out a copy of Quran from his bag which he kept on the floor, this left everyone surprised in the court room

The honorable members of the SC - and their nearest and dearest, have video evidence - "in flagrante delicto" ;)

The Chief Justice asked Qadri to read his Canadian oath of allegiance to which Qadri said that he did not have a copy of the oath.

this is the real issue!!!! TUQ is a canadian and at the first instance of problem he will run there like he did in 1997! so please spare us TUQ and go back to the hole he crawled out of!

well Israel also runs on foreign aid doesn't it? infact it is the biggest aid reciever of USA! so should israel bend over? the only diffrence between us and the WORLD is that the world has JUSTICE we have none! and no witness protection leading to no implication!

look at the corruption in our system even sharukh jatoi was shown as a minor until retests were done!

World have justice and we have none, aboslutely right, but don u think its the responsibility of Chief justice of pakistan to make sure that courts provide due justice on time ? did that happend ?

TuQ has asked to delay elections for 2 years to implement 62/63. lawyer ECP

ah cat out of the bag !!

That if CJ would defend & secure elections for PMLn , CJ will clear the way for nawaz?
No you canlol lol lol
So friend you need to learn a lot of stupid pakistani politics before comming around?lol lol lol

Their is no deal between CJ and Nawas and who got exposed is Qadri himself a prove liar first he can't even register a petition because he is dual national Mr read law before coming up with baseless arguments investigate it Sir go ahead you agencies have tried it for long specially when he was looking at missing person cases they have failed came up with nothing Sir his honesty is known to every one Sir as head of state no cases can be opened against Zardari because that is the law which CJ didn't made Sir you need know reality of Qadri he has worked in where I work we all know his reality[/QUOTE]

Any dual national can put any pettition in any court regurding basic intersts of public of pakistan!
Keep tht in mind!& do research before posting, dual nationality don't stop any basic rights of any citizen of pakistan!
You can tell me, nawaz is angel cause he lives in raiwind & just because you are living there too?lol lol lol

Back
Top Bottom