What's new

Tahir ul Qadri demolished by Chief Justice at the Supreme Court Day 1

This decision is going on merit bases or on dual nationalist base? TUQ was forced to wait 5 hours, then questions of dual nationalist and CJ asked him to read oath of Canadian, Isn't this supreme court a reflection of PMLN party??
Dictatorship?? Isn't this???

tell this to zardari, & nawaz who shall you obey next 5 years, who hve all of the looted money in swiss accounts, shall be frezed?:lol:;)
cause thats your fate?:wave:

You do know Qadri is working for Zardari right?

I still say locus standi will be found since Qadri made a good case today. He made a fool of himself on day 1, but day 2 was much better, day 3 should tilt things and get the petition under way once locus standi is proved.

How come he made fool of him self on first day? I do see lot of ignorants and haters praising ifiti. for no good reason but when matter was discussed in public he stand to loose his rep.

I think slowly blind haters are realising the depth of water.

Worst come scenario, If Canadian oath, goes against Pakistani constitution, than any Pakistani (single) national can easily file this petition and CJ got no choice but to attend the petition, which eventually tells CJ overlooked constitutional obligations in formation of election commission and judging the members of 'majlis-e-shoora' / parliament.

i actually wish that Dr. TuQ does not come out as winner from this biased and corrupt judiciary.
Good side is that Dr. TuQ has caught all political parties with their pants down.
There is no opposition... all are part of govt. and agreements are made under covers.

There is a saying by Mark tawain.. some thing:

It is more difficult to convince people that they are being fooled rather than to make them fool, instead.

This decision is going on merit bases or on dual nationalist base? TUQ was forced to wait 5 hours, then questions of dual nationalist and CJ asked him to read oath of Canadian, Isn't this supreme court a reflection of PMLN party??
Dictatorship?? Isn't this???

We feel ashamed of acknowledging that we are being fooled by some one sitting out of Pakistan, running Pakistan's political game.

They launch candidates.. considering what is the popular demand in Pakistan.

Only thing that goes against the wishes of string pullers of Pakistan politics, is when some general get mad and unexpected change occurs.

Ifti, him self went to US to garner support for his re-instatement... he shall tell us what oath he took in exchange for a promise of his own re-instatement.

How come he made fool of him self on first day? I do see lot of ignorants and haters praising ifiti. for no good reason but when matter was discussed in public he stand to loose his rep.

1. He made some big offtopic opening statement
2. He went without a proper legal team
3. He went unprepared to answer his locus standi issue

4. Public sentiments don't run a court

I think slowly blind haters are realising the depth of water.

Worst come scenario, If Canadian oath, goes against Pakistani constitution, than any Pakistani (single) national can easily file this petition and CJ got no choice but to attend the petition, which eventually tells CJ overlooked constitutional obligations in formation of election commission and judging the members of 'majlis-e-shoora' / parliament.

I'm saying from day 1, Qadri did some hero-giri and fell flat, but his argument on day 2 was better and he will prove his locus standi.

I didn't understand the rest of that argument.

i actually wish that Dr. TuQ does not come out as winner from this biased and corrupt judiciary.
Good side is that Dr. TuQ has caught all political parties with their pants down.
There is no opposition... all are part of govt. and agreements are made under covers.

Qadri is part of it.

He wants to reconstitute the ECP so that there are delays that favor Zardari.

if you going to prove that in SC 2mmarow? i will agree!:lol:

I'm giving an opinion, not suing someone. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out who would benefit the most if there are delays in elections.

You do know Qadri is working for Zardari right?

Nawaz says Qadri's method and intentions are wrong

Nawaz says Qadris method and intentions are wrong - thenews.com.pk
February 12, 2013 - Updated 1616 PKT
From Web Edition

2-12-2013_87762_l.jpg

LAHORE: Chief of the Pakistan Muslim League-N (PML-N), Nawaz Sharif says that Tahir ul Qadri is trying to hurt the election process with his unconstitutional demands, Geo News reported.

Speaking to the media in Lahore, Sharif added, that the government needs to decide on a caretaker setup, adding that he has instructed Chaudhry Nisar to sit with the government and decide on the matter.

Speaking on ties with neighbouring India, the former premier said that he wishes for peace with India, but it has to be a joint effort.

Regarding the ANP’s call for an all parties conference, Nawaz says his party will attend the conference and that Chaudhry Nisar, Raja Zafarul Haq and Shahbaz Sharif will represent the party, adding that the PML-N delegation will go in with only one agenda.

if you going to prove that in SC 2mmarow? i will agree!:lol:

Sorry to say this has become fashion able in this world to associate some one with US or Jews and now Zardari to have him discredited... even Americans use this tool against its opponents.

May be I shall remind... judges are appointed by the very same Zardari and N.Sharif.

1. He made some big offtopic opening statement
2. He went without a proper legal team
3. He went unprepared to answer his locus standi issue

4. Public sentiments don't run a court

I'm saying from day 1, Qadri did some hero-giri and fell flat, but his argument on day 2 was better and he will prove his locus standi.

I didn't understand the rest of that argument.

Qadri is part of it.

I'm giving an opinion, not suing someone. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out who would benefit the most if there are delays in elections.

who will benefite from the elections, PML N & PPP?:lol::agree:
surly not poor pakistanis?:angry:

No Sir, Zardari will benefit by the out come of elections, conducted under biased election commission.

Dr.TuQ has already an agreement with the govt. to dissolve parliament.. irrespective.

No Sir, Zardari will benefit by the out come of elections, conducted under biased election commission.

Dr.TuQ has already an agreement with the govt. to dissolve parliament.. irrespective.

Yeah but officially Zardari is opposing Qadri. So once Qadri gets his ab initio then Zardari will delay it for 7 months and get re-elected.

72930_448795348508615_502998680_n.png

Yeah but officially Zardari is opposing Qadri. So once Qadri gets his ab initio then Zardari will delay it for 7 months and get re-elected.

once a care taker govt takes over, sure zardari & croupt CJ also hve to go!;):whistle::wave:

Once Zardari's term is over, he has no authority to extend.

Wether he honor his agreement or not, whether he get supported by Imran Khan and N.Sharif... nothing is going to help.

IMO... Imran Khan and N.Sharif cannot afford to be identified as partners in crime.

Back
Top Bottom