What's new

Tahir ul Qadri demolished by Chief Justice at the Supreme Court Day 1

It's the most important thing... Fortunately the reason for the unsustainability of the petition was not dual nationality, otherwise a pandora box would have opened.

Personally I disagree, he has the right to petition, but on the other hand his intention should have been challenged, this is where he was wrong...

Gillani was fired by Zardari, all the CJ and judiciary stuff was cosmetic.

What parameters define bonafide?
Pakisatan passport... which is being distributed by Zardari to RAW operatives!

Yes, that is where I agree with Asma Jahangir. she said the same thing !

so basically instead of focusing on the petetiion CJ is more interested in TUQ's nationality? overseas Pakistani's don't have any right to say anything or to voice their air?

i am not TUQ's fan or supporter but don't you guys think he has a right to file a petition?

Gillani was fired by Zardari, all the CJ and judiciary stuff was cosmetic.

What parameters define bonafide? Pakisatan passport... which is being distributed by Zardari to RAW operatives!

Petition at eleventh hour.

Failure to prove infringements on account of the constitution of EC.

Personally I disagree, he has the right to petition, but on the other hand his intention should have been challenged, this is where he was wrong...

This is what I am saying! Petition got rejected not on the grounds of dual nationality. Dual nationals enjoy every right other than becoming member of the parliament.

so basically instead of focusing on the petetiion CJ is more interested in TUQ's nationality? overseas Pakistani's don't have any right to say anything or to voice their air?

i am not TUQ's fan or supporter but don't you guys think he has a right to file a petition?

TuQ couldn't prove his locus standi, couldn't locate any violation of his fundamental rights in articles 8 - 28.

Petition has been declared unsustainable because "He (TuQ) is not bona fide"

If TuQ is not bonafied than who else is?

Elections conducted by the mutual understanding of political parties and involvement of judiciary are unearthed.

Ifitkhar ch. was also talking BS against army, while decal-ring Dr. TuQ non bonafied.

Qadri petation is rejected by Supreme Court....CNBC Pakistan
allz over
now all the melo drama and emotional dialogue would be all around TV channels...:enjoy:

CJ & TUQ - Both must be kicked out of Pakistan along with Zardari, Bhuttos and Sharir brothers.

Read the dialogue.. :unsure:

2-13-2013_136308_1.gif

then why doesnt PPP is serious about reforming the ECP?

the supreme court is clearly having political influence and it has big support from the noon league

Iftikhar ch. was reinstated by Zardari's executive order, and followed by violent long march of Imran Khan.

All judges are appointed upon mutual agreements of political parties and PPP had the biggest share.

What is inside story, only God knows.

Funny part is all politicla parties agree to the violation of law in respect to the formulation of ECP.

Again political decision by CJ, clearly this decision reflects of Noora league party.
Instead on real issue, whole 3 days on his Dual nationality and question on his intention.

Thanks to TUQ which showed real face of Chief justice. He showed picture of "Chief justice with the Musharraf in aoth ceremony".
Brave man TUQ.
:yahoo::yahoo:

Also this is black day for all dual nationalist, and big slap on them from Supreme court, questioning on intention and behaved as they are 2nd and 3rd class citizen.

Whole case was already decided in first 5 minutes of 1st day. Baki to tu , tu , mei mei. bus

It was clear that Dr. TuQ's reference was against the muk muka mafia... who was sitting quite on issue of elections and pre-poll rigging, but keeping public in dark.

Voting in Pakistani elections doesn't matter... clever politicians were trying to show their strength through get togethers, and TuQ break their record on their grounds with all threats of bombing attacks.

Now after bad remarks of CJ against army... he him self has violated the law... and now army shall sit quite in barracks and watch the show.

This is what I am saying! Petition got rejected not on the grounds of dual nationality. Dual nationals enjoy every right other than becoming member of the parliament.

another view:

as per justice Azmat he said that you have the right to petition but it is SC that decides what limits a dual national can go.

this I think is a good precedence set by the court.

that is why Im forced to say that its a good decision..

Again political decision by CJ, clearly this decision reflects of Noora league party.
Instead on real issue, whole 3 days on his Dual nationality and question on his intention.

Thanks to TUQ which showed real face of Chief justice. He showed picture of "Chief justice with the Musharraf in aoth ceremony".
Brave man TUQ.
:yahoo::yahoo:

Also this is black day for all dual nationalist, and big slap on them from Supreme court, questioning on intention and behaved as they are 2nd and 3rd class citizen.

Whole case was already decided in first 5 minutes of 1st day. Baki to tu , tu , mei mei. bus

I have witnessed PPP is siding with TuQ .... :police:

BC_KgJgCYAEZByj.jpg:large

TuQ petition !!

Supreme Court rejected petition of Qadhri... So every one here leashed on CJ...... They are thanking qadri for showing real face of CJ....... Indian "observers" instigate by saying to throw all CJ, Qadri, Sab pe bhari, etc out of Pakistan.... Come on guys.... Dont react like politicians who are hated by us.....Meetha meetha hup hup... karwa kerwa thu thuu.....

Back
Top Bottom