What's new

Tag your favorite Indian member of PDF

New member here so forgive my ignorance but... how come this forum allows Indian characters to lurk around relatively freely?

Nothing against Indians, per se, but most of them do nothing but troll people and/or try to peddle their BJP agenda. Like we, or at least I, give a rat's arse about their so called "world's largest democracy."

I know they're obsessed with us and are found on literally every single Pakistani forum (perks of giving cheap internet to billions of people, I guess) but... I don't think they've a place in a sub called Defense.pk.

After all, I wouldn't even dream of trolling people at Defense.in or whatever the heck it's supposed to be called... not unless I've no regard to my mental wellbeing.

Now, here's where things get a little crazy:

Honestly, I sometimes wonder if it's something to do with India's poor sex ratio? After all, there are 111 males per 100 females and if you do the math, that means there are roughly 166,500,000 males in India who'll never get married, period!

To put things into perspective, our most populated province (Punjab) has a total population of 120,007,936. Kind of crazy!

I don't know about you, but to me it sounds like there are a lot of angry, frustrated Indian men looking to vent out. And what better place to vent out than the internet?

And what better target than Muslims in general and Pakistanis in particular?!

Think about it, eh?

New member here so forgive my ignorance but... how come this forum allows Indian characters to lurk around relatively freely?

Nothing against Indians, per se, but most of them do nothing but troll people and/or try to peddle their BJP agenda. Like we, or at least I, give a rat's arse about their so called "world's largest democracy."

I know they're obsessed with us and are found on literally every single Pakistani forum (perks of giving cheap internet to billions of people, I guess) but... I don't think they've a place in a sub called Defense.pk.

After all, I wouldn't even dream of trolling people at Defense.in or whatever the heck it's supposed to be called... not unless I've no regard to my mental wellbeing.

Honestly, I sometimes wonder if it's something to do with India's poor sex ratio? After all, there are 111 males per 100 females and if you do the math, that means there are roughly 166,500,000 males in India who'll never get married, period!

To put things into perspective, our most populated province (Punjab) has a total population of 120,007,936. Kind of crazy!

I don't know about you, but to me it sounds like there are a lot of angry, frustrated Indian men looking to vent out. And what better place to vent out than the internet?

Think about it, eh?

Bro - welcome to my nightmare. If it were up to me, I’d put them in a concentration camp and drop the TSAR on them!

Maybe it's my ignorance, but I find many Bangladeshi posters here are worse. Not all though. But on top of that you got Muhajir neo-liberals encouraging them.

Not all Muhajirs are a problem, but Muhajir neo-liberals from the elite class as well as Islamists from the upper middle class are definitely a problem.

One of them insults Chinese and their religion. If only Chinese new, the Muhajir salafi class do not represent Pakistan.

Even outside cyberspace Muhajir neo-liberals have a free pass to live in Punjab while promoting India and Bangladesh as well as their anti-Pakistan propaganda.

Think about it, eh?

I’m literally writing about this right now in an analysis. This is why rapes are exponentially higher there.

This is why they’re pushing Hindutva culture to Hindunize their Muslims population and end the multiple marriages of Muslim women to one Muslim men. They’re hoping to create surplus females for their depraved nasty Hindu men. This is where the sexual anger comes from their bullshit movies on Love Jihad etc

I’m literally writing about this right now in an analysis. This is why rapes are exponentially higher there.

This is why they’re pushing Hindutva culture to Hindunize their Muslims population and end the multiple marriages of Muslim women to one Muslim men. They’re hoping to create surplus females for their depraved nasty Hindu men. This is where the sexual anger comes from their bullshit movies on Love Jihad etc
You are derailing your own thread, bro.

Should make a new one for that stuff. Let this thread be some positive re-enforcement for indian members so they feel welcome and become less likely to troll. For the record, I believe most of them are here to just participate normally and don't troll nearly as much as they are trolled by us.

Maybe it's my ignorance, but I find many Bangladeshi posters here are worse. Not all though. But on top of that you got Muhajir neo-liberals encouraging them.

Not all Muhajirs are a problem, but Muhajir neo-liberals from the elite class as well as Islamists from the upper middle class are definitely a problem.

One of them insults Chinese and their religion. If only Chinese new, the Muhajir salafi class do not represent Pakistan.

Even outside cyberspace Muhajir neo-liberals have a free pass to live in Punjab while promoting India and Bangladesh as well as their anti-Pakistan propaganda.
@PakFactor @Destranator @leonblack08 @VikingRaider

maxresdefault.jpg

@Joe Shearer is a 💎.A human with moral values and balanced Nationalism.
@VIRUS most of the time troll people but whenever his troll mode is off,acts sensibly.

@Raj-Hindustani is also a good and logical person specially in defence equipment related discussions

By reading old threads,i noticed that there were many sensible indians on PDF
But unfortunately they all have left and we are left with trolls only
@iamnobody is the biggest troll happened to PDF.

Because we're not like
***.jpg
- the hellhole they escape just to have a conversation.

But, there are those that are lurking in the Shadows & occasionally take screenshots from here to add a lil' spice to their Forum, 'cause in reality - no one else goes there.

Indian characters to lurk around relatively freely?
Lurk around?
What the devil do you mean?
You wouldn't like it if I used similar terms about your presence on the forum.

For the record, I believe most of them are here to just participate normally and don't troll nearly as much as they are trolled by us.
It depends on the Pakistani member in question; there are broad groups.

There are a number of complete idiots who have nothing better to do but to derail every thread with an ethnic slur, a coy reference to rape being excessive in India (a theme that has been barred by the moderation team, but that younger or recently joined Pakistani members violate with no care).

On the other hand, the bulk of Pakistani members, while being sceptical, are willing to be convinced that a useful conversation may be held on subjects of mutual interest.

There is a small minority of Pakistani members who have become friends over the years. They keep us sane and willing to join in.

It goes without saying that these categories have their mirror images among Indian posters.

Last edited:
i noticed that there were many sensible indians on PDF
But unfortunately they all have left and we are left with trolls only
There were specifics to that.

Much of what I recount happened at a time when ill-health kept me out of the forum. The pro-Modi and pro-BJP and Hindutva sentiment became a thick, overlying crowd on all discussions, until waz made a complete sweep of the bad elements. Unfortunately, some very reasonable Indian members, either due to having been caught up in the general blood-letting, or due to pique at this step being taken about Indian members, also disappeared, or walked away.

I believe that there are still around a dozen Indian members, all old acquaintances of mine, who would be a credit to any forum. Those Pakistani members who are interested in challenging somebody not from Pakistan with their views on various situations, preferably international situations, but also not excluding Pakistani, Indian or Bangladeshi topics, are welcome to test the waters.

Without making this a blanket recommendation, I would like to mention that I have retained my sanity by not hesitating to put obstreperous members on my ignore list. There are a handful of Pakistani members among them, but sadly, to my deep regret (as reflecting a poorer quality of human being), a majority are not Pakistani.

multiple nickers
Fascinating description :woot:

Back
Top Bottom