What's new

T20 World Cup Final: NZ vs Australia

Toss, that's all
just n case you didn't know, it's actually a reference to a hilarious Stoinis impression of Marsh during a tense game again the windies I think,earlier lol

"they're nervous, we're calm" is a meme

T20 World cup 2022 is in Australia so they won't win that one.

Boult's traveling

think he's opted out of the India tour too, Kiwis are coming with 5 or 6 spinners lol.. let's see if they get to play at Modi stadium :sarcastic:

Australia is literally cruising to victory.

England robbed NZ of 50 Overs WC by buying off the Umpires. Australia outplays NZ in WC formats anyways.

This game is not for the underdogs.

Looks like a walk in 1 run a ball now Yet once again a Cup for Australia

Yes. "Again". Sigh!
Boring. I know they deserve it but I would have preferred Kiwis or South Africa, if Pakistan wasn't there. Those two teams have been working for a Cup for decades and came close but never there.

Because main attraction of the tournament India Pakistan is out .😔😔😔 I myself is not watching either. Game maybe over now but obly three pages of comnents here tells most members too are ignoring thus match.
It's playing out in good ways here as a viewer, sometimes there's not even any adverts between overs.. which is weird because they can fetch up to insane amounts for a per second slot, but when that happens the end user experience goes to shit because there's almost more adds than cricket.

I know a lot of people are like "sigh, ANOTHER trophy for the Aussies", but think of it this way, they have NEVER won the WT20 before, and this being SEVENTH EDITION, one would think that they were finally due for one.

Well done on them for adjusting to the UAE pitches, yeah some luck went their way, but they totally capitalized on the moments where luck was against them and outplayed the opposition.

well played Aussies

they're not the Ponting, Hayden, Gilchrist, Martin, Lee McGrath and Warne team from some years ago but man, they fight like hell.. came from nowhere to suddenly turn things around against Pak and a clinical performance here.. good stuff !

There are 3 World cups in next 3 years (WT20 in 2022 and 24 as well as odi wc in 2023) hope we win at least one of them :D

Australians by nature are racists … not generally speaking you can find some good ones far and between … and they are mentally toughest of all in this tournament…

Congrats to Australia.

I've never seen such a boring WC Final :lol::lol::lol:

Lucky Team Australia

• Beaten by England in Group Stages
  • South Africa eliminated on last day due to run rate who matched Australian on Points
  • Lucky vs Pakistan as Pakistan took off foot off the accelerator after best ever start in Tournament in 6 overs
  • Ali Hassan dropped catch in 19th over
  • Today Newszeland , only 40-45 runs in first 9 overs (no point to keep wickets if you waste 30 balls for singles

Pakistan and Newzeland were too concerned about protecting wickets , they lost track of accelerating score which wins you games

• Babr Azam , 34 runs in 30 balls (Wicket Snagged by Zampa orchestrated trap)
  • Guptil , 28 runs in 35 balls (Wicket Snagged by Zampa orchestrated trap)

Star players for opposing team slowed down , same story

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom