What's new

T20 World Cup Final: NZ vs Australia

Warner just won a fat fat IPL contract, play one month of 20 cricket a year.. buy that cliff side property and a Lamborghini.. mast hai

I guess Indians and Pakistanis were too focused in the matches in their own group to see how strong Australia is.

Are the Australians really that strong or just able to handle the pressure better? Australian team has glaring weak points imo.
I think it's a "cultural" difference where the Australians are just able to zone into the game no matter the pressure. For example Hafeez no ball which went for 6 was his first no ball after 13,000 deliveries and he's one of the most experienced Pakistani cricketers.

Bolt vs Australia at this point
If he pulls out a rabbit from hat , 2-3 wicket haul

Are the Australians really that strong or just able to handle the pressure better? Australian team has glaring weak points imo.
I think it's a "cultural" difference where the Australians are just able to zone into the game no matter the pressure. For example Hafeez no ball which went for 6 was his first no ball after 13,000 deliveries and he's one of the most experienced Pakistani cricketers.

I think the Kiwis play cool as cucumber as far as pressure is concerned. I dont think they have the kind of pressure Indians and Pakistanis face. Maybe small population as pool of talent and lower cricketing exposure unlike the Aussies have. Plus maybe the climate plays a factor a bit. I dont know.

Surprised there is no thread about it! Please delete if duplicate.
The Final has started and I am rooting for the Kiwis!

Because main attraction of the tournament India Pakistan is out .😔😔😔 I myself is not watching either. Game maybe over now but obly three pages of comnents here tells most members too are ignoring thus match.

Because main attraction of the tournament India Pakistan is out .😔😔😔 I myself is not watching either. Game maybe over now but obly three pages of comnents here tells most members too are ignoring thus match.
Lost interest after Pakistan were out. Very proud of Pakistan team but some you win some u lose

1636909497708.png

Pak gave much tougher time to Australia than New Zealand.

Best Tournaments are organized by UK or Australia due to quality Pitches , UAE pitches are unfriendly to bowlers

Since Semi Finals started we have not seen any small totals

Pakistan had given Australian players cold sweat Australians were pushed to brink of loss but they made a come back
Newzeland clearly not same level bowling wise as Pakistan were

Pakistan has compensated on UAE pitches with developing skills to change pace on ball but still very unimaginative pitches

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom