What's new

T20 World Cup Final: NZ vs Australia

Expected victory. Any team which beats Pakistan had to be a WC winner.
Australia also got lucky with toss

There are 3 World cups in next 3 years (WT20 in 2022 and 24 as well as odi wc in 2023) hope we win at least one of them :D

There are ICC Tournaments EVERY YEAR NOW till the year 2030, sometimes even 2 Tournaments in the same year.

Let's see who becomes the first grand slam champion first (i.e having every single trophy in the case, after the induction of the World Cup Test Trophy, it's no one right now). Right now West Indies, India, Pakistan, and Australia all need to just win the Test Trophy to do that. Technically Sri Lanka too although their "Icc Champion's Trophy" was shared with India.

Newzeland's Achievements 😪 😪

Pretty horrible , Just "2" Cups
1636913179552.png

South Africa 😪 (Always runout)

1636913552682.png

Pakistan
Pakistan much better numbers
1636913397738.png

Two U-20 World Cup (Junior World Cup)
1636913787755.png

Last edited:
An excellent performance by Australia - very clinical and professional. Fully deserved and peaked at the right time.
Genius to put Marsh at number 3. The game is going more towards power hitters. Touch players like Smith are perhaps a liability in the short game.
If they can smash it - give them maximum time at the crease IMO.

On a dead pitch power hitters can "Tee Off" as they say in Golf

The difference is the Pitch has to offer movement to bowlers to balance the game so , technical players can show their importance

Finally I am going to cancel my ESPN+ subscription. Bought it after Pakistan beat India and raised my hopes. Maybe will renew around the ODI World Cup. And no interest in watching women cricket tournaments ;)

But, come on guys: After commenting here for countless hours for past some weeks you had to watch the Final! Yes, our favorite sides didn't win but we owed it to the sport of cricket to at least watch the Final!

This T20 World Cup on PDF has been fun with some very funny comments and memes! Sports give us a break from the daily grind and dirty politics and whatnot. So be here the next time too!

Request to ICC, we don't want to see such a third-class boring world cup finals. 2 x T20 and 1 ODI WC are coming (2022, 2023, 2024). Do us a little favor. Create two groups one consists of all teams and put Pakistan and India in the other one. You will definitely earn more than what you've earned so far combined in 2021 lol and to be fair, the majority is interested in Pak/Ind matches. We will take it as a bilateral series meanwhile, bakyon ki chuti chuti koshyaan dosray group may pori kardena
🤣

Should be 11 teams in 1 group
Every one plays 10 games
  • Australia
  • England
  • Pakistan
  • South Africa
  • New Zealand
  • West Indies
  • Sri Lanka
  • India
  • Bangladesh
  • Afghanistan Last place in Calendar Year
  • 1 Team Winner of Associate T20 Tournament

Top 4 contest for Semi Finals, 2 Teams finishing last should have to play qualifier in Associate League

• Team plays 3 games per week (22 players allowed)
  • 3 weeks to finish Group stage but meaningful group stage
  • 4th Week Semi Final and Final

Current T20 Ranking prior to World Cup
1636917286276.png

Last edited:
I think the knock-outs knocking out performing teams like Pakistan format is not good. Maybe change World Cups to also like the Champions Trophy; less exciting but lessens chances of just one bad day knocking out a deserving Cup winner. Also, for rainy places like England, allow an extra day. It is very annoying and uncertain to see exciting contests becoming no-shows!

Should be 10 teams in 1 group
Every one plays 9 games
  • Australia
  • England
  • Pakistan
  • South Africa
  • New Zealand
  • West Indies
  • Sri Lanka
  • India
  • Bangladesh (Last Ranking T20 Team in Calendar Year)
  • 1 Team Winner of Associate T20 Tournament

Top 4 contest for Semi Finals, 2 Teams finishing last should have to play qualifier in Associate League
I think Afghanistan are a better team than Bangladesh and I feel they are on par with the West Indies and even Sri Lanka.

I think Afghanistan are a better team than Bangladesh and I feel they are on par with the West Indies and even Sri Lanka.

Only hype.... they don't have any consistency....

Back
Top Bottom