What's new

T-LORAMIDS Tender | Updates & Discussion

What is the best option for the T-LORAMIDS Program

• Total voters
UZUN MENZİLLİ BÖLGE HAVA VE FÜZE SAVUNMA SİSTEMİ PROJESİ KAPSAMINDA ÇİN HALK CUMHURİYETİ’NDE YERLEŞİK CPMIEC KURULUŞU İLE DEĞERLENDİRMEYE ESAS TEKLİF BEDELİ ÜZERİNDEN, SİSTEMLERİN VE FÜZELERİNİN TÜRKİYE’DE ORTAK ÜRETİMİNİ SAĞLAYACAK ŞEKİLDE SÖZLEŞME GÖRÜŞMELERİNE BAŞLANMASINA,

I never thought things would pan out this way...A NATO country entrusts its main AA system to China...

FD-2000 Export HQ-9

7-24km against cruise missiles
7-50km against air-launched ground attack missiles
7-125km against aircrafts
7-25km against PGMs and tactical ballistic missiles

And we will get the Tech ,so we will have ability to make our own system in 15-30 Years.

Because BMC is now History we can forgot these 8x8 Version :

images

Chinese FD-2000 long-range air and missile defense system in Zhuhai Air Show 2012 that can perform in mass air raid and severe electronic jamming conditions.” It can target cruise missiles (7-24 km), air-to-ground missiles (7-50 km), aircraft (7-125 km), precision-guided bombs and tactical ballistic missiles (7-25 km).

36242_182575_244648.jpg

36242_182576_936923.jpg

36242_182585_600260.jpg

Yeah that's right. It's breaking news in Turkey now, US&NATO is probly shocked about the decision. I'd like to hear Chinese members opinions over that, as well as detailed specs about the system, and the news from Chinese sources. That'd be great if I get them.

Congrats, having multiple sources for weapons is always a +

Also shows how much Chinese weapon systems have matured over the last decade.

I would like to see the pro's and cons in comparison to the other systems.

So turkey will be the second country after Pakistan to Acquired this system .

Bad A$$ looking HQ-9 --->

i hope one thing. this is not bad china production:ashamed:...

A good move here. Win-win for all parties involved.

The Chinese score an export order, showing their hardware good enough to make even a NATO country acquire them

The NATO will have access to a contemporary Chinese weapon system, helping them evaluate it & develop newer counter-measures, if need be.

Back
Top Bottom