What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

386003823.jpg

A Russian honor guard march by a plane carrying the coffin of killed in Syria Russian serviceman Alexander Prokhorenko, at a mourning ceremony in Chkalovsky military airport outside Moscow, Thursday, May 5, 2016 (AP photo)

http://uatoday.tv/politics/russian-battalion-commander-killed-in-syria-849558.html

Russian airborne major killed in Syria was buried secretly

Russian air assault battalion commander Major Sanal Sanchirov was killed in Syria last week, the Meduza outlet reports.

The Russian officer was previously reported killed on December 12, with no confirmation by the ministry of defence. He was buried on December 13 in the Russian region of Kalmykia.

The circumstances of the Russian officer's death in action remains unclear, the country's defence ministry gives no comments. Nevertheless, his death was confirmed by local authorities of a town where Sanchirov had been buried.

The Russian military operation in Syria has been continuing since September 30, 2015. Russian defence ministry officially recognises that only 23 its servicemen were killed during the operation.

As previously reported, on December 16 it was revealed that very first Russian casualty in Syria had happened within first 24 hours in Russia's intervention in Syria.

Oops sorry

Without 500 there will be. Flaming no fun in Middle east forum
Without Hasbara/Zionism/Mossad there will be no wars by 'holy freedom fighter wahabi thugs' in Middle East.

Oops sorry

Without 500 there will be. Flaming no fun in Middle east forum
Without Hasbara/Zionism/Mossad there will be no wars by 'holy freedom fighter wahabi thugs' in Middle East.

http://aa.com.tr/en/middle-east/-soldier-martyred-6-hurt-in-al-bab-syria/709511

One of the seven soldiers injured during Operation Euphrates Shield near the Daesh-held city of Al-Bab in northern Syria has succumbed to his wounds, Turkish military sources said Monday.

The six other injured soldiers, taken to hospitals in Turkey's border cities of Kilis and Gaziantep by helicopter, were still receiving treatment, the sources said, speaking on condition of anonymity due to restrictions on speaking to the media.

The troops were wounded during an operation with Free Syrian Army (FSA) fighters to liberate Al-Bab from Daesh, a strategic city for the terrorist group.

There were no immediate reports about the circumstances behind their injuries.

Meanwhile, 12 Daesh shelters were hit on Monday in northern Syria as part of Operation Euphrates Shield.

The Turkish Armed Forces destroyed 208 Daesh targets in the area early on Monday, including weapon depots and buildings used by the terrorists.

Monday marks the 118th day of Operation Euphrates Shield, which began in late August to improve security, support coalition forces and eliminate the terror threat along Turkey’s border using Free Syrian Army fighters backed by Turkish artillery, and jets.

Over 215 residential areas in northern Syria, including more than 1,800 square kilometers (694 square miles) of land, have so far been cleared of Daesh terrorists under the operation.

n_107466_1.jpg

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/tu...-bab.aspx?pageID=238&nID=107466&NewsCatID=352

One Turkish soldier was killed and five others were wounded on Dec. 19 in a car bomb attack in the al-Bab region in Syria during the Euphrates Shield Operation, the Turkish Armed Forces has announced.

The military also stated that Turkish warplanes destroyed a total of 52 targets belonging to the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) jihadist group in the al-Bab region during day 118 of the operation.

Eleven ISIL militants were also “neutralized” during clashes while four Ankara-backed Free Syrian Army (FSA) fighters were wounded, according to the military.

Turkish authorities often use the word “neutralized” to imply militants who have been captured or killed.
The military also stated that a total of 156 ISIL targets were destroyed.

On Aug. 24, the Turkish Armed Forces launched the Euphrates Shield Operation against both ISIL and the Syrian Kurdish People’s Protection Units (YPG), the military wing of the Syrian Kurdish Democratic Union Party (PYD).

Turkey regards the YPG and the PYD as terrorist organizations due to their links to the outlawed Kurdistan Workers’ Party (PKK).

I will believe testimony of civilians that say they were not even given bread crumbs then take your word. Since when did Al-Quida care about civilians?
Show me example of starvation in Aleppo like in Yarmouk:

Actually he is a member of isreali cyber media team , his job is to run a negativecampaign against Iran. He also has many fake account s on this forum ,All fake accounts which post anti Iran topics in this forum is actually by this guy read this how isreali cyber media worksView attachment 361374
2000$ for posting 5 hours a week? LOL. Anyway lets discuss Syria not me.

To me honest, we're the fools, he is the smart one. We are here for free, while he gets paid for it! Why doesn't IRI bloody pay me like the Israelis do with their hasbara??

500 has been raging about khomeinists assadists thugs for 1272 pages now. There is rarely any factual update from him.
I dont post anything about Iranian internal policies (although they are total scum), I dont go to Iranian forum. Its you guys who came to my region and slaughter here people. Then you whine that I post about it.

Israel and terrorists:

Israel Jails Syrians For Blocking Ambulance Carrying Al-Nusra Militants

By Paul Antonopoulos

Two Syrians living in the Israeli-occupied Golan Heights have been sentenced to prison by an Israeli military court for blocking an ambulance transporting Islamist fighters operating in Syria from being treated in Israel.

Amal Abu Saleh was sentenced to seven years and eight months in jail with a $3,000 fine, whilst Bashira Mahmoud was sentenced to 22 months in prison and fined $1,000 dollars.

worldstruth co uk/news/israel-jails-syrians-for-blocking-ambulance-carrying-al-nusra-militants

I saw his burning picture and the jihadis laughing over his burning body, it was very painful. though it is not possible to put it here.

Israel and terrorists:

Israel Jails Syrians For Blocking Ambulance Carrying Al-Nusra Militants

By Paul Antonopoulos

Two Syrians living in the Israeli-occupied Golan Heights have been sentenced to prison by an Israeli military court for blocking an ambulance transporting Islamist fighters operating in Syria from being treated in Israel.

Amal Abu Saleh was sentenced to seven years and eight months in jail with a $3,000 fine, whilst Bashira Mahmoud was sentenced to 22 months in prison and fined $1,000 dollars.

worldstruth co uk/news/israel-jails-syrians-for-blocking-ambulance-carrying-al-nusra-militants

I saw his burning picture and the jihadis laughing over his burning body, it was very painful. though it is not possible to put it here.
Seems Isreali supporting jehadies in Syria so later use against Hezbo..;but playing with the fire

Territories captured from ISIS in 2 years:

CxHsRbcWEAAewxH.jpg

Blue - with US air support, Green - with Russia air support.

Territories captured from ISIS in 2 years:

CxHsRbcWEAAewxH.jpg

Blue - with US air support, Green - with Russia air support.

Besides the fact that Russia has bombed targets in Northern Syria your map is bogus. A lot of operations Russia has been involved in has forced ISIS to pull fighters from parts of norther Syria thus weakening ISIS in the north making it easier on the Kurds and moderate trash. ISIS has even had to sent reinforcements from Iraq.

IMG_2806.JPG
IMG_2807.JPG

Back
Top Bottom