What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Rastan today

Aleppo city today

Harbinafsah today

Khan Shih today

Aleppo city yesterday

rebels captured some arms

Talbisah yesterday

Houla
Banias
Ghouta chemical attack

Each of these crimes is much worse than all ISIS crimes combined. Assadist (Syrian Baath) supporter is last one who has right to talk about ISIS (Iraqi Baath).

T-90 is nothing but rebranded T-72 which was destroyed by hundreds even by much lighter systems than TOW.

How does it feel that all you can do is sit back and cry while we kill your terrorists? And how does it feel that after we are done with them, we will help the Syrians get revenge for each and every word of support you provided to the rebels. In blood.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/russia-ignores-warnings-bombs-u-s-backed-syrian-rebel-group/

The Modi comment was not directed at you but at @Aero. I was replying to him, not you.

Nusra's leaders are bad people. A lot of their fighters aren't.

Funny how you talk about fallen Taliban leaders when Iran has been funding the Taliban yet you still worship Iran. Fun fact for you, he was in Iran a month before his death. Go figure.

Ahrar al Sham doesn't kill or massacre people. Al Zara is under Ahrar al Sham control, no civilians were purposely killed. Even then, the fighters who posed with dead female fighters' bodies were reprimanded.

Ahrar has NOT apostatized anyone. If they have, then why aren't the massacring people in Sahl al Ghab? Fua'a? Kefarya? Unlike regime, Ahrar doesn't even shell the people whom you say they consider kafirs.

Now you can be stuck in your own little world, but most Syrians want Sharia law.

Nusra has hurt the revolution. So have Alloush's actions and the infighting in Eastern Ghouta. But I was making a point. YPG and Nusra are closer together in actions than Ahrar and Nusra. Does that mean YPG and Nusra are the same? No.

Arab nationalists are the cancer of the Arab world.

Now back to you, @Aero
I'm sure there is some world leader out there whom you hate. That same world leader is also welcomed by red carpets. Just like Modi. Being welcomed by red carpets doesn't make you a good person, especially when you incite sectarian riots and do nothing to stop them.

Here is the ultimate irony of the Middle East:
Israel, an enemy of the Syrian people, has provided Syrians in Quneitara with aid. This is on top of helping wounded fighters from all sides and civilians, as well as striking Hezbollah.
Israel has done more for the Syrian people than Assad.
CkcLIdaW0AA9XM8.jpg

CkcLIdFWgAAhLQH.jpg

CkcLIeIWsAAtklC.jpg

Meanwhile, world powers are pussying out at the thought of doing airdrops when Israelis have free reign over all of Syrian airspace.
What a screwed up world.
Yap, and that's what the plan is, i.e. to include Syria in Israel. Right from first moment, its Israels play, and that's all I have to say.

All that war is to get Syria empty, so that Israel may expand into Syrian territory. Greater Israel.

How does it feel that all you can do is sit back and cry while we kill your terrorists? And how does it feel that after we are done with them, we will help the Syrians get revenge for each and every word of support you provided to the rebels. In blood.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/russia-ignores-warnings-bombs-u-s-backed-syrian-rebel-group/
Your Assadists were too busy cutting throats to little kids. Thats why they lost 2/3 of Syria and now fully depend of foreign help in order to preserve the remaining 1/3.

Assad loses ground in S. Aleppo which he gained thanks to scores of killed Iraqi, Iranian, Lebanese and Afghan mercenaries.

ClPYBRZXIAQxxWw.jpg

Your Assadists were too busy cutting throats to little kids. Thats why they lost 2/3 of Syria and now fully depend of foreign help in order to preserve the remaining 1/3.

Assad loses ground in S. Aleppo which he gained thanks to scores of killed Iraqi, Iranian, Lebanese and Afghan mercenaries.

You still think anyone takes whatever you post seriously. Keep crying.

You still think anyone takes whatever you post seriously. Keep crying.
Says person with crying bear on his avatar. What I am saying are facts, you can only switch to kiddy personal attacks.

Talbisah today

Su-34 and Su-35 bombers at the Latakia airbase. A Su-34 goes on a bombing mission.

Back
Top Bottom