What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

They lose commanders and fighters but in same time they also gain experience. So overall it balances each other.

Is it true Hezbollah personnel number increased a lot since 2013?

Putin side......... lol

You can say SAA etc

Putin is the head of the Putin side, so it's Putin side. Just like in WW2 Hitler was the head of the Axis side so it was called Hitler side.

SAA is a puppet army of Russia. Just like the Manchukuo army was a puppet army of Japan.

Putin side captured Mayer and Kafernaya. Kurds captured Ziyara and Khurayba.

Tens of thousands of Syrian people with kids and elderly are fleeing right now their homes as foreign invaders advance (thats in addition to some 200,000 who fled since the beginning of Iranian/Russian offensive).

CaX6f5tWIAQoUtg.jpg

CaXzYDHWcAIrbso.jpg

CaXSmtBUcAA8wIf.jpg

You are welcome to celebrate but no need to mock hundreds of thousands of miserable syrians.

When did I mock Syrian people? :o: I simply said congrats to all Syrian people due to liberation of two city that have been under siege for 3 and something years which literally means liberation of Halab is more likely and also on the other hand it would cut off logistic supply lines to the terrorists groups across the border ....
By saying foreign invaders you mean all those terrorists that have gathered in Syria from all around the world fighting against Syrians?

Sorry but still can't stop myself from laughing when i read "Putin side" .

Is it true Hezbollah personnel number increased a lot since 2013?

Putin is the head of the Putin side, so it's Putin side. Just like in WW2 Hitler was the head of the Axis side so it was called Hitler side.

SAA is a puppet army of Russia. Just like the Manchukuo army was a puppet army of Japan.

Putin side captured Mayer and Kafernaya. Kurds captured Ziyara and Khurayba.

When did I mock Syrian people? :o: I simply said congrats to all Syrian people due to liberation of two city that have been under siege for 3 and something years which literally means liberation of Halab is more likely and also on the other hand it would cut off logistic supply lines to the terrorists groups across the border ....
By saying foreign invaders you mean all those terrorists that have gathered in Syria from all around the world fighting against Syrians?

This is what 500 thinks. He thinks that Assad and ISIS are best buddies, and the west is also secretly friends with Iran, and they all want to starve Sunni children, specially evil mullahs from Iran (who hate Muslims since they are on fairly good terms with Armenia (yes, it gets confusing)).

To him, Assad is the worst thing that happened to mankind since Aids. The Israeli is generally completely in sync with the Palestinian poster regarding their theories, which makes the whole really astounding. He hasn't posted any actual news in this thread as far as I remember. All his posts are the equivalent of emotional, rather clichéd, and pretty much fake anger YouTube comments.

Better to ignore him. If you notice, most posters don't engage him in conversations anymore. He comes in the middle of discussions regarding some new developments and tells everyone (for the billion time) how Assad's hobbies are starving Sunni children, beach walks, and dropping barrel bombs on puppies.

They lose commanders and fighters but in same time they also gain experience. So overall it balances each other.

how to make spicy human liver masala more better?

Sorry but still can't stop myself from laughing when i read "Putin side" .

Ultron constantly changes the sides name. He called them axis, allies, Aryans, shia side, Iran proxies, and a bunch of other names. Hr's always trolling but its friendly trolling.

Ultron constantly changes the sides name. He called them axis, allies, Aryans, shia side, Iran proxies, and a bunch of other names. Hr's always trolling but its friendly trolling.

I called them Assad side then changed that to Putin side because Assad is just a puppet of Putin.

Right now as we talk hundreds of thousands of Syrian people experience terrible bombardment, shelling and expulsion by foreign invaders. So saying "congratulations to Syrians" in this time is nothing but most evil kind of mocking.

As for two Shia villages, they were not liberated (since never were captured) neither they were under siege, since got supplies from Kurds. No one says that Assadists in Hasakah and Qamishli are under siege, although they are surrounded by Kurds:

Syrian_civil_war.png

as for hezbollah, syrian conflict was a turning point. they lost lots of men but one thing happened that was a massive achievement. before 2012 hezbollahs tactics was merely guerrillan tactics based on asymmetric warfare but now everything has changed. hezbollah is using symmetric warfare in urban battles. they use t-90 in north aleppo and mobile artillery in nearly everywhere. they have changed from a defending force to a force that actually captures towns and villages. they're pretty scary now.

Back
Top Bottom