What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

It isn't a war between Kurds and IS in Kobanê, it's Kurd vs Turkeys.Clear evidence of videos where IS uses teh Turksih border to attack YPG, confirmed from several international journalist but we don't see the turkish news bringers infesting this thread mentioning that.

Kurds under Oppression of Turks

607463fb204c872483d94b95ab4445cf.jpg

The turks should go back to steppes of Mongolia where they've come from, and leave Iranic, Arabs, Armenian people.

Straight from trash Rudaw Barham Salih
It Was a ‘Mistake’ Not to Take the Fight to ISIS Says Ex- Kurdis

Kurds weren't fighting ISIS in the beginning of the crisis and were called heroes by the world whilst ISIS wasn't attacking them, as soon as they got attacked the US had to save them. Now in Ayn al Arab they want help from Turkey & the US whilst they watched how people were slaughtered in Tal Afar without striking ISIS in the flank back some months ago. Hypocrites ?

Kurds under Oppression of Turks

View attachment 111701

The turks should go back to steppes of Mongolia where they've come from, and leave Iranic, Arabs, Armenian people.
Lol
Like Kurds are really happy about living in Iran, where their cities were bombed by mullahs, tens of thousands of them were killed and they cannot have anything in Kurdish languages and are daily discriminated because of being Sunni and Kurds. :lol:
anyway, according to your bs panfartist theories, Iranians were also nomads from steppes of central Asia and south Russia.

Kurds weren't fighting ISIS in the beginning of the crisis and were called heroes by the world whilst ISIS wasn't attacking them, as soon as they got attacked the US had to save them. Now in Ayn al Arab they want help from Turkey & the US whilst they watched how people were slaughtered in Tal Afar without striking ISIS in the flank back some months ago. Hypocrites ?
don't take them seriously.
it's just annoying they playing victim while they have support from anyone including air strikes, yet are ungrateful.

Last edited:
Notice how US and its allies do not use massive airpower to push ISIS back from Kobani ?

Of course thats why peshmerge managed to win against isis. You are nothing but troll in the middle east. You are living from blood of people in middle east.

Thats why they say, give me a 1 historic event wher adjems(farsi better fearsi) fighted against the west. Now you try to propaganda stupid kurds from kobani. It doesnt matter what matter isis will rip ther head from ther body in the end. And they can make more propaganda against isis with music that they are victarious ahhaha.

You can give the stupid pkk motivation in the end they wil be destroyed.

Of course thats why peshmerge managed to win against isis. You are nothing but troll in the middle east. You are living from blood of people in middle east.

Thats why they say, give me a 1 historic event wher adjems(farsi better fearsi) fighted against the west. Now you try to propaganda stupid kurds from kobani. It doesnt matter what matter isis will rip ther head from ther body in the end. And they can make more propaganda against isis with music that they are victarious ahhaha.

You can give the stupid pkk motivation in the end they wil be destroyed.

Peshmarga winning against ISIS ? They are actually losing... follow the latest developments.

USA which is ISIS supporter is giving the world Propaganda about how they are ''bombing for freedom'' actually with the latest devlopments around Kobani the world saw on which side USA is standing.

We dnt care what you think, as long the killings and destruction remain far from our borders we are fine with it while at the same time we promote peace and dialogue among ME nations.

You should learn from it too.

I don't really give a damn about those turkmens, they hate Kurds more than Turks. Kurds are not Iraqis and Iraq should let Kurds go. Kurds don't owe you or your Iraq a shit. Where were your Dijla commands that wanted to fight Peshmerga and reach Turkey a year ago? Where were your so highly professional ISF forces helping them? It's not our job to take of your people as it is not your to take care of us. Peshmerga fought against IS in Jalawla since the begining, it was KDP which didn't. Now in Kobanê, Kurds need help to combat IS since they have practically gathered all the tanks and humvees that they simply took from the coward IFA( iraqi fleeing army). This is from Rabia that was recently liberated, just look at all that oil money. It pisses me off that you even try to get your hands on new weapons, paying billions of dollars on more waste that will just be lost to IS anyway. Make the world a favor and don't buy a shit, just protect your own shia lands with Iranian weapons.

Secondly there was barely any kind of Peshmerga presence on that front, yet alone in Shingal. Those were fast deployments into those places. They didn't think IS would attack and here u want them to help TIl Afer?

Peshmarga winning against ISIS ? They are actually losing... follow the latest developments.

USA which is ISIS supporter is giving the world Propaganda about how they are ''bombing for freedom'' actually with the latest devlopments around Kobani the world saw on which side USA is standing.

We dnt care what you think, as long the killings and destruction remain far from our borders we are fine with it while at the same time we promote peace and dialogue among ME nations.

You should learn from it too.

Actaully they are winning. You may be mixing Peshmerga with YPG.

I don't really give a damn about those turkmens, they hate Kurds more than Turks. Kurds are not Iraqis and Iraq should let Kurds go. Kurds don't owe you or your Iraq a shit. Where were your Dijla commands that wanted to fight Peshmerga and reach Turkey a year ago? Where were your so highly professional ISF forces helping them? It's not our job to take of your people as it is not your to take care of us. Peshmerga fought against IS in Jalawla since the begining, it was KDP which didn't. Now in Kobanê, Kurds need help to combat IS since they have practically gathered all the tanks and humvees that they simply took from the coward IFA( iraqi fleeing army). This is from Rabia that was recently liberated, just look at all that oil money. It pisses me off that you even try to get your hands on new weapons, paying billions of dollars on more waste that will just be lost to IS anyway. Make the world a favor and don't buy a shit, just protect your own shia lands with Iranian weapons.

Who cares about what you think, i'm talking about KRG here.

I'm just showing you the hypocrisy, now you are crying at Turkey for not helping the PKK which is their enemy whilst you did the same in Tal Afar. At least Iraq saved Yazidis from the mountain with MI-17's..

And brave Kurdis didn't run from Sinjar, Mosul dam and elsewhere ? we saw the video's.

They just lost 16+ villages in Ayn Al Arab region despite all the US air strikes, quit joking you guys are number 1 when it comes to lack of skill in warfare. Even the poor trained Iraqi army kept ISIS at hold for over a decade whilst you fell at the first ISIS attack on KRG forcing the US to stop them from advancing to Arbil. ISOF are highly trained yes, are you better ?

Iranians gave you weaponry, you're actually the one using Iranian weapons, think before you write.

Who cares about what you think, i'm talking about KRG here.

I'm just showing you the hypocrisy, now you are crying at Turkey for not helping the PKK which is their enemy whilst you did the same in Tal Afar. At least Iraq saved Yazidis from the mountain with MI-17's..

And brave Kurdis didn't run from Sinjar, Mosul dam and elsewhere ? we saw the video's.

They just lost 16+ villages in Ayn Al Arab region despite all the US air strikes, quit joking you guys are number 1 when it comes to lack of skill in warfare. Even the poor trained Iraqi army kept ISIS at hold for over a decade whilst you fell at the first ISIS attack on KRG forcing the US to stop them from advancing to Arbil. ISOF are highly trained yes, are you better ?

Iranians gave you weaponry, you're actually the one using Iranian weapons, think before you write.

And I am quite sure KRG thinks the same.

PKK are asking for fair terms, they want Kurds to be able to send shipments of material to help their brothers and sisters. Their are many Kurds who wants to enter but Turkey has an 24/7 eye on every inch of that border. Turkey has closed the border, not even food is allowed in. While men like these are freely walking in Turkey and to attack Kurds from the borders. That is what PKK demands. Is it not just?

4f886526f694eb2403327e62c0ee8dd9.jpg

And here u have them using the Turkish border to enter and exit without any problems

And this just came out

Back
Top Bottom