What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

who took that pic ?
No telling where he found it, and nothing proves it is in Syria...
Meanwhile, a $50 tower that defeat the so adverstised tow
[youtube]
[/youtube]
and the latest creation on sale in stores..
syria 2 21 16 pampers...jpg

Refugee crisis started since 2012 when Assad started his barrel bombs. Since Oct 2015 Iranian mercenary offensive we got a new refugee crisis.

1:23 Hellfire destroys ISIS suicide truck.

In twitter :lol:
I taught 2012 crisis has something to do with Libya?

Last edited:
Looks staged.
doesn't it ? it's clearly taken by a DSLR with exposure settings set to capture all the glory.

100% staged and fake jihadi propaganda imo

No telling where he found it, and nothing proves it is in Syria...
fake most likely, they've been caught staging ATGM hits more than once.

You don't consider the possibility that it's a screenshot of a videorecording? Much brainz
lol, it's most definitely not a screenshot of a recording, unless they were using a high-speed camera recording at 250 frames per second or something..

More than 100 civilians killed in Syria today and many injured in suicide bombing attacks in Homs and southern Damascus. #ModerateRebels

More than 100 civilians killed in Syria today and many injured in suicide bombing attacks in Homs and southern Damascus. #ModerateRebels
well at least they blasted to pieces moderately. The delighting point is they moderately choose the student as target

Boy.... you really love these Daeshbags
I just posted how ISIS vehicle is destroyed. :-) Next time think a bit before u believe propaganda u read on twitter.

I repeat zillionth time:

ISIS = Iraqi Baath
Assad = Syrian Baath

Both are equal scum, the only difference is that ISIS does not starve kids like Assad do.

fake most likely, they've been caught staging ATGM hits more than once.
Can i show me 1 example of "staged ATGM"? I can even help u. Here lists with hundreds of ATGM launches:

Launches per unit: First Coastal Division - 11 Fursan al-... - justpaste.it
67 recorded rebel ATGM launches in May: 52 - TOW 5 - Konk... - justpaste.it
58 launches total in June 2015: 45 - TOW 6 - Kornet 2 - M... - justpaste.it
42 launches total 11 - 1st Coastal Division (TOW) 9 - Mou... - justpaste.it
37 launches total 23 - Ghab Plain 9 - Aleppo 2 - Hama 1 -... - justpaste.it
22 ATGM launches total in September 2015 7 - Aleppo 3 - H... - justpaste.it
140 Total ATGM launches in October 2015: 115 - TOW 12 - F... - justpaste.it
85 ATGM launches in November 2015: 14 - Jaysh al-Nasr (... - justpaste.it
53 ATGM launches in December 2015: TOW - 41 Fagot - 3 Mal... - justpaste.it
46 ATGM launches in January 2016 TOW - 22 Fagot - 15 HJ-... - justpaste.it
February 2016 ATGM 1) 1 Feb. at Sheikh Maskin, Daraa. T... - justpaste.it

Which one is "staged" there?

[youtube]
[/youtube]
TOW is simply out of range. Max flight time of TOW is 22 sec and it fell after 24 sec of flight.

By the way, in case u are worried for Saudi TOWs. Let me educate u a bit. Here recent example of TOW:

s/n DAAH01-88-C-0292

DAAH0188C0292 Federal Contract

It was delivered 27 years ago.

Recently Saudis bought 15,700 new TOWs:
Pentagon approves $1.1 billion Raytheon missile sale to Saudi Arabia| Reuters

So old outdated TOW are expended in Syria, instead just thrown to garbage. So far they expended some 800 old TOWs. They have thousands more old TOWs. They did not even start using new TOWs they got.

Last edited:
Can i show me 1 example of "staged ATGM"? I can even help u. Here lists with hundreds of ATGM launches:
sorry, can't find it, it was an arabic titled vid and pics but there was one most recently where pics emerged of the jihadis stacking a little hut up with explosives and then took a TOW to it, much allah akbar later when they released the grainy footage.

what about that stunning tank explosion you just posted, what video is that from ? I think it's clearly staged and photoshopped.

sorry, can't find it, it was an arabic titled vid and pics but there was one most recently where pics emerged of the jihadis stacking a little hut up with explosives and then took a TOW to it, much allah akbar later when they released the grainy footage.

what about that stunning tank explosion you just posted, what video is that from ? I think it's clearly staged and photoshopped.
You just witnessed they record the shots from at least three angles, meaning there are at least three cameras placed/held. Even so, you still say it is staged :what:
Let's consider it can be staged. You think they explode fully operational tanks for morale boost, or do you think it is computer animation?

Turkey obviously hit YPG with JDAM .
YPG announced on "official" website that they will overview their position if "Anti IS Coalition" won't inform them who it was.

You just witnessed they record the shots from at least three angles, meaning there are at least three cameras placed/held. Even so, you still say it is staged :what:
Let's consider it can be staged. You think they explode fully operational tanks for morale boost, or do you think it is computer animation?
just spoken to a enthusiast photog friend of mine who says it's definitely highly touched over and could probably a total fake too, (the walls behind the tank are strangely placed for one, the sparkle effect, the pretty smoke.. whole thing basically..)

like how they do it in movie posters, just common sense look at it once, one doesn't really need an expert opinion

anyway, this is just one pic, social media propaganda is a big part of today's information warfare, plenty of bs on both sides here just like it is for any conflict out there.

Back
Top Bottom