What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

@Madali maybe you should have a word with your boy here. I'm happy to give him a list of some of the Sunni Iranian leaders that Khomeini killed and imprisoned after the 'revolution' and quote him the portions of the Iranian legal system that make Sunni Iranians second-class citizens but want to avoid dragging this thread off-topic.
It has nothing to do with this thread and I would really enjoy if you send me your imaginary list.

Military situation in Latakia
PjlVugB.jpg

finally they shacked each other hand in public ( KSA and Zion Regime ) ... I can see blood of thousands people on their hand ...

13941125000792_PhotoL.jpg

finally they shacked each other hand in public ( KSA and Zion Regime ) ... I can see blood of thousands people on their hand ...

13941125000792_PhotoL.jpg
Blood of thousands(200.000+)already spilled by Assad regime and its supporters since 2011 and more than 4 million Syrians forced to flee country not share fate of those thousands.

"Qatari Foreign Minister: sending ground troops to Syria has become an urgent necessity"

http://en.eldorar.com/node/1474

Oh how quickly the players have revealed themselves. Is there any doubt who was supporting ISIS and Rebels all this time?

"Qatari Foreign Minister: sending ground troops to Syria has become an urgent necessity"

http://en.eldorar.com/node/1474

Oh how quickly the players have revealed themselves. Is there any doubt who was supporting ISIS and Rebels all this time?

It really does not matter. Russia dominates the sky, and SAA backed by Hezbollah and Iranian Militas are slowly dominating the Land. Arab countries cannot deploy their own hardware and directly attack SAA, as this will provoke ire from Russia. They will continue to provide them with funds and weapons but they simply cannot match what the Russians bring to the table and that's aerial artillery.

bloody retards is the only word that comes out after watching this video

the mental capacity of people cheering rebels in Syria matches the mental capacity of people in this video
By the way genius who will ban u now for violating forum rule.

@WebMaster the rules are clear. And there should be no graphics images or videos posted of any kind. I have seen people getting banned for less then that. Way less then that.

Must be like the brain capacity of people cheering for Assad,Russia and the Iranans in Syria.
U think they have a brain. Even animals wouldn't cheer for this evil thay killed so many, yet these morons find every excuse in the book to do so.

So finally the terrorist supporters are coming up openly to support their proxies who are getting beaten up.

They can't commit troops to protect Palestinians or Libyans, but they can commit troops and air power to protect those who are fighting the shias.

We muslims are killing our own, who else is needed to kill us.

So finally the terrorist supporters are coming up openly to support their proxies who are getting beaten up.

They can't commit troops to protect Palestinians or Libyans, but they can commit troops and air power to protect those who are fighting the shias.

We muslims are killing our own, who else is needed to kill us.
Sir ji with all due respect, I hate to do it. But u are way off the charts on half of your comments. Where you are right that no one cares for the Palestinians, and a mess was made in Libya. You are not right in your killing shia analysis. Infact it is quite the opposite. You should really see how the sectarian shia organizations are busy in Syria and iraq.

Sir ji with all due respect, I hate to do it. But u are way off the charts on half of your comments. Where you are right that no one cares for the Palestinians, and a mess was made in Libya. You are not right in your killing shia analysis. Infact it is quite the opposite. You should really see how the sectarian shia organizations are busy in Syria and iraq.

First see who started it. Saddam was doing what with Kurds & Shias ? ISIS supported by arabs is doing what ? Did you see the hundreds of shias gathered by ISIS and then gunned down like pigs. Why is ISIS controlled oil getting across Turkey ?

And by the way if you are wondering that i may be shia that is why i said above comments, i can assure you i am not.

Bhai, pehlay zara history and facts parh loo, then batao mughay kae kon kiya ker raha hai and nahi ker raha hai.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom