What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Good job Russia, Iran, Syria and Iraq in burning all terrorists-held villages. :tup: Keep up the good work and spare no one, all the trash must be sent to hell immediately.

5 km zone into Syria? Russia and Syria should also declare a 10 kilometers zone inside Syria, any Turkish warplane coming into Syria is now a legitimate target because that's how Erdgoan likes to play it seems.

a security zone is a pretty normal thing , Iran also has a security zone in Iraq.

Typical twisted ayatualah logic.

Indiscriminate bombing practiced by Assadists is terrorism.
Shooting down a warplane is not terrorism.

Good luck, but say goodbye to Bosporus first.

An animal who shoots at an unarmed pilot who ejected from his plane doesn't deserve to live. A good terrorist is a good terrorist.

As we speak, jabal Turkoman is being bombed heavily, it's a terrorist nest anyway, it should have been done sooner.

a security zone is a pretty normal thing , Iran also has a security zone in Iraq
No problem, that's why I said from now on, every Turkish jet entering Syrian airspace is a legitimate target, things have changed now.

An animal who shoots at an unarmed pilot who ejected from his plane doesn't deserve to live. A good terrorist is a good terrorist.
First of all pilots have pistols. Funny to see that u feel much more anger and compassion over some dead mercenary than tens of thousands of civilians murdered by such pilots.

As we speak, jabal Turkoman is being bombed heavily, it's a terrorist nest anyway, it should have been done sooner.
As I predicted Russia cant do anything against Turkey, so they show their anger on some helpless villagers.

What u achieve by that? Nothing except more dead shiites.

First of all pilots have pistols. Funny to see that u feel much more anger and compassion over some dead mercenary than tens of thousands of civilians murdered by such pilots.

No anger at all, all I want is to play Turkey by its own rules, as I said things have changed from now on. Russia has every reason now to shoot down Turkish jets if they enter Syrian air space and close to any Russian jet or base. Erdogan just gave it to them.

As I predicted Russia cant do anything against Turkey, so they show their anger on some helpless villagers.

What u achieve by that? Nothing except more dead shiites.

You expected Russia to invade Turkey? What you 'predicted' doesn't matter to anyone, all you can do is sitting and watching. Turkey thought it is helping Turkoman terrorists by shooting a ground attack jet, but they put them in a far worse situation now, they will be bombed to oblivion, actually they are being bombed right now. There is practically no civilians in Jabal Turkoman, all Turkoman, Chechen, Uzbek and other terrorists armed to teeth.

The kill ratio is pretty good, for every single casualty on our side, you can bet at least 5 terrorists are killed. War has casualties, no one has fought a war and won without casualties.

Last edited:
No anger at all,
You just cried how they dare to kill hapless pilot.

all I want is to play Turkey by its own rules, as I said things have changed from now on. Russia has every reason now to shoot down Turkish jets if they enter Syrian air space and close to any Russian jet or base. Erdogan just gave it to them.
Turkey is not entering Syria anyways.They bombed in Iraq but rarely.

You expected Russia to invade Turkey?
Many trolls here expected that.

What you 'predicted' doesn't matter to anyone, all you can do is sitting and watching. Turkey thought it is helping Turkoman terrorists by shooting a ground attack jet, but they put them in a far worse situation now, they will be bombed to oblivion, actually they are being bombed right now. There is practically no civilians in Jabal Turkoman, all Turkoman, Chechen, Uzbek and other terrorists armed to teeth.
Again u with ur twisted logic.

Those who fight against army are TIRARISTS, while those who blow up buses, rain thousands of rockets on civilians, drop barrel bombs, gass, starve - are nice guys.

The kill ratio is pretty good, for every single casualty on our side, you can bet at least 5 terrorists are killed. War has casualties, no one has fought a war and won without casualties.
Ratio means nothing. Especially since are minority. Just because u kill civilians with barrels does not make ur people back.

You just cried how they dare to kill hapless pilot.
No, I showed you why they are terrorists and deserve to die.

Turkey is not entering Syria anyways.They bombed in Iraq but rarely.
The fact that they 'can't' or won't enter has a lot of difference. It also strenghtens the position of Kurds who are actually fighting ISIS, unlike Turkey.

Those who fight against army are TIRARISTS, while those who blow up buses, rain thousands of rockets on civilians, drop barrel bombs, gass, starve - are nice guys.
No one has starved anyone except rebels, every place that SAA has under siege, civilians are free to leave, it's up to them to decide. Unlike Fuaa and Kafraya were terrorists didn't even allow women and kids to go out. That gives you the idea who the terrorists are.

Ratio means nothing. Especially since are minority. Just because u kill civilians with barrels does not make ur people back.

Same lame argument, let's just agree to disagree, we have been there dozens of times.

No, I showed you why they are terrorists and deserve to die.
Killing a pilot is not terrorism. You just showed that mercenary is much more impoortant for u than tens of thousands of ur brothers.

Blowing civilian buses is terrorism.
Barrel bombs is terrorism.
Grads on towns is terrorism.

You support all this.

The fact that they 'can't' or won't enter has a lot of difference. It also strenghtens the position of Kurds who are actually fighting ISIS, unlike Turkey.
Turkey strengthened Kurds. Without Turkish help Kobani would fall. Learn facts straight.

No one has starved anyone except rebels,
Not a single loyalist is starving unlike the rebels.

every place that SAA has under siege, civilians are free to leave, it's up to them to decide. Unlike Fuaa and Kafraya were terrorists didn't even allow women and kids to go out. That gives you the idea who the terrorists are.
Kafraya get tons of supplies from helicopters, rebels get bombs. I know u want ethnic cleansing, but alas there are people who stuck to their land.

Same lame argument, let's just agree to disagree, we have been there dozens of times.
What every human needs is calm and prosperity. Killing others while u are in shit only helps ur psychological sadistic pleasure, but its not practical. It same as taking cocaine for pleasure.

Seems like its turning into

NATO (52 countries) + Sunni militia's ""VS""" Russia , Iran and shia militia

img_20151125_140127-jpg.274647

Surprisingly, nobody uptill now has entertained the idea , that the incident may have occured due to a misunderstanding or due to miscommunication , which is a very common phenomena in Wars.

Its called Fog Of War
the_fog_of_war_762_by_badchess-d328nzt.jpg

Last edited:
For every Russian live there will be killed 10.000 up to 50.000 of Turks.
Northern region of Syria mostly populated by Turks and a lot of Turkish citizens are fighting against SAA in this region. Air strikes in this regions rapidly increased. 24/7 bombings.
#Syria 3 #Russia'n Su-34 conduct airstrikes on northern #Aleppo suburbs near #Turkey border

Azaz

so called Tourkman region in Latakia

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom