What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

I'm not religious either, but to claim ISIS folks are Khawarij as @Dr.Thrax does is just silly IMO. Please learn who Khawarij are.

Khawarij - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Khawarij are people who have deviated from the teachings of Islam, therefore ISIS are Khawarij. That is quite obvious.
No, I don't envision a Shia Utopia because I'm neither shia nor frankly, religious. Every religious person in the world thinks they have "evidence" that makes them right.
Yet you support the Iranian regime, which is a shiite state.
They have plenty of evidence, reasoning for it, and so on. If you wanted to know what that evidence was, I suggest you research it. It's why thousands of Sunni scholars have denounced ISIS using Quranic & hadith evidence.

In any case, Levant Front repelled an IS attack on Mare' killing 50 Khawarij. However Mare' right now is surrounded from three sides, as once rebels launched attack on Baskhoy IS attacked and tried to encircle Mare' with a huge assault + plenty of VBIEDs. As long as rebels hold out for longer, it should be fine, since there is another meeting about NFZ coming soon.

But, in the greatest irony, a Daeshi brought a knife to behead Ahrar fighters. Instead, he got beheaded by Ahrar with the same knife. Before he died he tried to prevent it by saying "akhi akhi..." as if he was saying that when he put on the knife in the first place.
IS corpses are now rotting in the open, those that made it inside the town are now hanged from the water tower. Nothing better than dead Khawarij, besides dead Assadists of course :)

Last edited:
Just saw a video where 'moderate' Ahrar al Sham terrorists beheads a wounded ISIS terrorist, after beating him in the face with foot.

The world is yet to believe that almost all those fighting against Assad in Syria are the same as ISIS. Only because they don't reveal their true nature in fear of world wide backlash and cutting of their funds from Turkey, Qatar, Saudi Arabia (major supporters of terrorists in Syria) and also the west, doesn't mean they are not like ISIS inside. But they will eventually have to reveal their hideous side, they have done some of it by now.

God knows what they do in Syria with cameras off.
Assadists also constantly behead. I dont report it because I dont think its a big deal:

behead1.1440749515.jpg

cgzmfnyx.1440749516.jpg

behead2.1440749517.jpg

Typical example of western hypocrisy: its ok to barrel bomb tens of thousands of civilians, but there is outrage when some enemy fighter is beheaded.

Assadists also constantly behead. I dont report it because I dont think its a big deal:

behead1.1440749515.jpg

cgzmfnyx.1440749516.jpg

behead2.1440749517.jpg

Typical example of western hypocrisy: its ok to barrel bomb tens of thousands of civilians, but there is outrage when some enemy fighter is beheaded.

Although I call this savageness too, but show me a video where they behead someone alive. The difference is from ground to sky.

I agree, because U.S, Israel and west are also authorized to kill hundreds of thousands or even millions of people, but they are crying over Assad, while supporting nutjobs fighting in Syria, the very same terrorists that destroyed Syria.

Although I call this savageness too, but show me a video where they behead someone alive. The difference is from ground to sky.
I can show u videos where they beat to death with sticks, which is tenfolds more cruel.

I agree, because U.S, Israel and west are also authorized to kill hundreds of thousands or even millions of people, but they are crying over Assad, while supporting nutjobs fighting in Syria, the very same terrorists that destroyed Syria.
Its true only for US, but when Israel bombed some 10 people near school, it was main news for 3 days on CNN and BBC, but when Assad slaughtered 100 people it was barely reported on web page.

Al-Zabadani | Al-Fou'a and Kafrayya (Idlib) ceasefire was extended from 2 to 3 days :

#Reef Dimashq: The Destruction Caused By the Regime and Hizbullah in Al-Zabadani

mmm.jpg

They call it 'liberation'.

Here are some carpet bombers who were killed a while ago in Al-Zabadani :
jjj.jpg

Names: Abbas Al-Zgheer, Hasan Husain, Yousuf Imad, Muhammad Bilal, Yasir Ali, Ahmad Al-Ameen, Ali Shawkat, Husain Al-Ash'hab, Husain Muhammad, Hamza Ja'far, Ra'id Muhammad, Mahdi Dyab, Abdulhameed Hattab, Abduh Ali Jawad, Malik Rustum, and Ali Dhiya.
Nationality: Lebanese
Allegiance: Hizbullah (Lebanon)

As for the source(s), I apologize, it needs much time. You still can point at anyone and I will give you the source.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#Iran: An 'Oppressed' Imperialist was Killed in Syria
eefef.jpg

Name: Ahmad Hayari
Nationality: Iranian
Allegiance: IRGC

The commander of Al-Imam Al-Husain Brigade, who was defending Al-Sayyida Zainab (as) in Latakia.

Source (Farsi): Shush24.ir
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#Iran: An 'Oppressed Adviser' was Killed in Syria
ffefef.jpg

Name: Mousa Ali-Zada
Nationality: Afghan
Allegiance: Fatimiyoun Brigade

Source (Farsi): Quds Online
#Idlib: Three 'Oppressed Defenders of the Lost Shrine' were Killed
zzz.jpg

Names: Jalal Kamil, Hasan Haydar and Husain Al-Athari
Nationality: Iraqis
Allegiance: Harakat Al-Nujaba'

They were on their way to Jisr Al-Shughour.

Source (Arabic): Al-Nujaba
It's too late to cry over foreigners...
I don't cry for anyone except the 'cannibal Zio-Wahhabis' who were expelled by the 'resistance' :
SSSAS.jpg

One of our Palestinians, from Al-Yarmouk camp. He was begging the pedestrians in Beirut (Lebanon) to buy ink pens from him to keep his children alive. It went viral and... :

ffeef.jpg

Thank God, people found and helped them two days later. I thought Al-Assad went wild for Palestine's sake but I'm afraid he isn't, your clerics aren't any better than the coward 'leaders' of the Arab world who watch and enjoy, or even take part in making things worse. Zionists hide behind Syria and Iran hides behind Palestine, two faces of the same coin even if they're enemies. Is there still anything the Palestinians experienced that we haven't experienced yet ?

By the way, the ones who cry for simple reasons are the half-past men deployed by your regime such as that one I posted of a while ago. As for the rest of your post in the other thread, I have already said: Even if there were one billion foreigners fighting against Al-Assad, it doesn't mean anything as they are considered terrorists and cause a threat for us as well.

Just saw a video where 'moderate' Ahrar al Sham terrorists beheads a wounded ISIS terrorist...
No body else to speak about it...
Haven't you ever seen the video of the regime forces who removed 2 protesters' genitals back in 2011 in Izra', Dar'a ? :
jjjjjjj.jpg

Don't two peaceful protesters (2011) deserve those sympathies you're showing to a terrorist (2015) ?
In case you've never seen it, I can tell you how to find it but that's not the case, because the 12-year-old Hamza Al-Khateeb (ra) had faced the same thing and none of you came to show how human they are.
after beating him in the face with foot.
Leave the opposition alone. Let's check out Iraq, since it is totally moderate (ISF + militias) vs. totally terrorists (Da'ish).
Ever seen the moderate Shiite militias who beat someone to death ? :
ppppppppp.jpg

I am not sure if he's a terrorist, because he was dressed as a civilian. They were shouting "Ya Zahraa!" and beat him with metal rods and other objects until he died. One of them had a white tyre on his head (masha'Allah!).
The world is yet to believe that almost all those fighting against Assad in Syria are the same as ISIS, while Iran supports people who are same as ISIS.
Using your logic, I completed the statement. In fact there are any more but I am only showing you samples to let people know what kind of double standards are being used to identify terrorism :
wdwdwd.jpg

Left: A militant is hammering a nail into a terrorist's head in Iraq.
Right: A well known militant (Abu Azrael) hangs a terrorist from his feet, he roasts him then he cuts a part of his flesh using the sword he's holding.

How about beheading and cooking a terrorist's head ? :
image.jpg

That's not terrorism, they aren't Sunnis.

PS: If you need to see any of the videos above, I can tell you how to find them.

^^^

Bunch of retardedness and savageness. Someone needs to intervene before the region heads another century back in time.

#Iran: An 'Oppressed' Imperialist was Killed in Syria
eefef.jpg

Name: Ahmad Hayari
Nationality: Iranian
Allegiance: IRGC

The commander of Al-Imam Al-Husain Brigade, who was defending Al-Sayyida Zainab (as) in Latakia.

Source (Farsi): Shush24.ir

He is not a colonel ....just a lieutenant as u see ......

ISIS are sending 1,500 elite forces to storm Mare'. No way rebels can hold this off without foreign support. Liwa Sultan Murad alone lost 56 fighters along the entire Northern Aleppo front. Whenever rebels launch attack vs regime in Aleppo ISIS attack rebels.

In other news, regime received Egyptian made missiles (probably Grads) and used them on Zabadani before the ceasefire.
egyptmissile.png

ISIS are sending 1,500 elite forces to storm Mare'. No way rebels can hold this off without foreign support. Liwa Sultan Murad alone lost 56 fighters along the entire Northern Aleppo front. Whenever rebels launch attack vs regime in Aleppo ISIS attack rebels.

In other news, regime received Egyptian made missiles (probably Grads) and used them on Zabadani before the ceasefire.
egyptmissile.png

Wonderful. Egypt know's exactly what's what. They support the right side of this struggle. Terrorism must be eradicated. Hope Egypt sends more.

Back
Top Bottom