What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Da'ish has destroyed the Baal Shamin temple in Palmyra, which dates back to 17 A.D. (no visual proof yet).

By the way, I just realized there was something wrong with the subtitles of the sectarian Hizbullah video, watch it here in case you missed it (literal translation) :
#Rewind: Hizbullah Sectarianists Talking About Their 'Sunni Brothers'
- June, 2013 | Al-Qusayr, Homs

He used to train the Shabbeeha :
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you think we should start a thread titled "Lebanese Events"?
That will be better than "Lebanese Civil War - Round 2" or "Lebanese War Against Terrorism".
The situation doesn't bode well, some people are even demanding the government to resign while others are trying to make it violent and if they don't fix this soon they'll be thrown back to pre-1989 (Al-Ta'if Agreement) and I say farewell to the region.
few days ago in Houider more than 50+ lost their life few days ago more than 50+ in Sadr city lost their life to you tha'ts just fine remember Allah know how to justify.
I've read about Al-Aaimmah Bridge Stampede when terrorists killed +950 Shiite civilians in Baghdad and...
People dived in from both ends of the bridge trying to help those drowning in the river. On the Sunni side, calls went out from the loudspeakers of local Mosques to help those in trouble. One teenager, Othman Abdul Hafez, a Sunni Arab from the other side of the bridge, drowned as he rescued people in the water, succumbing to exhaustion; he was later praised as a "martyr" by Iraqi politicians.

2005 Al-Aaimmah bridge stampede - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Just like the Lebanese ones, Iraqi Shiites are thankless and also believe they are the only humans who have necks.
I highly doubt the SAA did that but I'm sure the Takfirees did it.
And I highly doubt you read or even looked at the pics I posted :(.
Let me tell you this every one knows that takfirees announce it every day they want to wipe the shiite of the face of the planet
True. But that's not the rebels.
you are as takfirees supporters...
No, I'm not a supporter of Takfeeris.
What about the Shiites of Ameer Al-Mu'mineen (as) who fled Northern Iraq and gave it to Da'ish ?
Aren't they supporters of Takfeeris ?
...will be cursed along the history.
Yes, thanks. I appreciate it.
But what about the defenders of the Lost Shrine ?
What if Al-Sayyida Zainab (as) asks them about the location of that shrine ?

Da'ish has destroyed the Baal Shamin temple in Palmyra, which dates back to 17 A.D. (no visual proof yet).

By the way, I just realized there was something wrong with the subtitles of the sectarian Hizbullah video, watch it here in case you missed it (literal translation) :
#Rewind: Hizbullah Sectarianists Talking About Their 'Sunni Brothers'
- June, 2013 | Al-Qusayr, Homs

He used to train the Shabbeeha :
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------That will be better than "Lebanese Civil War - Round 2" or "Lebanese War Against Terrorism".
The situation doesn't bode well, some people are even demanding the government to resign while others are trying to make it violent and if they don't fix this soon they'll be thrown back to pre-1989 (Al-Ta'if Agreement) and I say farewell to the region.
I've read about Al-Aaimmah Bridge Stampede when terrorists killed +950 Shiite civilians in Baghdad and...Just like the Lebanese ones, Iraqi Shiites are thankless and also believe they are the only humans who have necks.
And I highly doubt you read or even looked at the pics I posted :(.
True. But that's not the rebels.
No, I'm not a supporter of Takfeeris.
What about the Shiites of Ameer Al-Mu'mineen (as) who fled Northern Iraq and gave it to Da'ish ?
Aren't they supporters of Takfeeris ?
Yes, thanks. I appreciate it.
But what about the defenders of the Lost Shrine ?
What if Al-Sayyida Zainab (as) asks them about the location of that shrine ?
Ok, first video i highly doubt that shiite. Shiite are discipline and they don't ave that kind of hostility.

We are the thankless!!!???? we appreciate that one person who dyed trying to save some people if that incedent was real.

I did looked at them, not like you and your kind who don't.

Shiite don't run like that they are not sunnis they are shiite of Ahlulbayt the one who run and gave his weapons are Sunnis from both Kurds and Arab the rest 30% shiite they got orders to withdrew to better positions.

Now I don't know what are you talking about seriously what a lost shrine all the shrine of Ahlulbayt authenticated and we know them well.

History will for sure will expose you sunnis as traitors and Allah will punish for that no doubt.

Actually no, you are completely wrong. Those who fled were mostly Sunnis, since most recruits serve near their own areas and also I don't blame them either, since 5th columns and traitor generals in body of Iraqi army ordered them to retreat.

Those commanders would be executed in public to become a lesson for all traitors.

I decided to look into the Sarin gas attacks which our friend here, @Dr.Thrax has been talking about.
Allegedly, here is the rocket.
chemical-rocket-a.jpg

Here's the rocket on the ground:
rocket-a.jpg

Here is a prototype American M130 SLUFAE rocket, used to clear mines from a close distance using Fuel-Air explosives.
It's maximum range is only a hundred and fifty meters.
slufae.jpg

slufae-fuel-air-explosive-usa1.jpg

I'm sure as hell that nobody should be using FAE Bombs in civilian areas, but calling an FAE bomb which failed to detonate, a chemical attack is rather weird.
My only question is how they managed to make a rocket which has the range of a hundred and fifty meters, have very poor stabilization and a very heavy payload, 87 kilograms to be exact, fly a few kilometers into rebel territory?
Also to note, on the day of the attack, government controlled areas were attacked by the same "sarin gas" rockets.

Anyone want to clear this up for me?

I decided to look into the Sarin gas attacks which our friend here, @Dr.Thrax has been talking about.
Allegedly, here is the rocket.
View attachment 250064

Here's the rocket on the ground:
View attachment 250065
Here is a prototype American M130 SLUFAE rocket, used to clear mines from a close distance using Fuel-Air explosives.
It's maximum range is only a hundred and fifty meters.
View attachment 250069
View attachment 250068

I'm sure as hell that nobody should be using FAE Bombs in civilian areas, but calling an FAE bomb which failed to detonate, a chemical attack is rather weird.
My only question is how they managed to make a rocket which has the range of a hundred and fifty meters, have very poor stabilization and a very heavy payload, 87 kilograms to be exact, fly a few kilometers into rebel territory?
Also to note, on the day of the attack, government controlled areas were attacked by the same "sarin gas" rockets.

Anyone want to clear this up for me?
* American M130 and Syrian Burkan rockets are completely different. Syrian uses Grad/Uragan motor and thus can fly several kms with ease.
* Chemical traces in Burkan were detected by UN team so its established fact.

* American M130 and Syrian Burkan rockets are completely different. Syrian uses Grad/Uragan motor and thus can fly several kms with ease.
The "Burkan" rocket is self produced, Syrian? I understand the motor part, but the stabilizing fins are too small to guide it with proper accuracy. Plus, considering the weight on the front and the length of the rocket, wouldn't the rocket begin to face downwards, regardless of the thrust?

UN team so its established fact.
Don't you have any more... Convincing evidence? The UN doesn't have a very good credibility history.
Also, what about the rockets which fell into the Asad's backyard?

One more thing to add, how come the impact crater of a 87 kilogram warhead, moving at several m/s is so small?

The 'resistance' continues :
#Reef Dimashq: The Aftermath of an Airstrike on Douma (not graphic)
Summary :
At least 12 victims including 5 children died in government warplanes missiles along with missile launchers’ missiles fired on Douma in Reef Dimashq in August 24, 2015.

- Around (1:02), I hear a man shouting "Sarah!". Seems that they killed his daughter.
- Around (2:11), a little survivor says "uncle, I want my mother."

I hope Douma survives the 2015.

Source: SNHR
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#Iran: A Foreign 'Adviser' was Killed in Syria
ffefef.jpg

Name: Ali Khawri
Nationality: Afghan

Source (Farsi): Tarood
#Dar'a: More Leaks From the Foreign 'Advisers'
rrrr.jpg

image.jpg

Foreign Shiite 'advisers', Afghans and non-Afghans.
#Idlib: The Statement of Ahrar Al-Sham (August 24th, 2015)
image.jpg

Summary :
- Ahrar Al-Sham is an indigenous Syrian Islamic movement that originated from the Syrian people to defend them, their identity and interests. The movement has confirmed that via its covenant and actions.
- The movement's structure and leadership depends on the Syrian people, and it's not organizationally affiliated with any foreign parties including Al-Qa'ida.
- The movement aims to use its political-military actions to enable the Syrian people to choose their fate in a way that complies with their history, Muslim identity, and social fabric via a transparent political process which achieves the goal of the revolution.
- The movement's main objective is to take down the regime and its institutions will belong to the people.
- The crimes that were committed by Al-Assad's regime, Iran and Hizbullah including killing, destruction and displacement in the last 5 years have helped categorizing the international community into countries that support the criminal to commit crimes, silent countries that carelessly watch a hundred of thousands being killed and a countries that defend the oppressed and try to lessen the suffering of the innocents.
Shiite don't run like that they are not sunnis they are shiite of Ahlulbayt the one who run and gave his weapons are Sunnis from both Kurds and Arab the rest 30% shiite they got orders to withdrew to better positions.
I'll agree to disagree for now, ya36eek al3afya.

The "Burkan" rocket is self produced, Syrian? I understand the motor part, but the stabilizing fins are too small to guide it with proper accuracy
There is no need in much accuracy, thats terror weapon.

Plus, considering the weight on the front and the length of the rocket, wouldn't the rocket begin to face downwards, regardless of the thrust?
No it wont. Here flight simulation, based on Grad motor:

762de5b01224.png

4910531183fe.png

It can fly about 6 km. With improved Grad motor or Uragan motor it can fly much further.

Also, what about the rockets which fell into the Asad's backyard?
No such rocket ever fell in regime area.

One more thing to add, how come the impact crater of a 87 kilogram warhead, moving at several m/s is so small?
Its chemical rocket, not HE.

No such rocket ever fell in regime area.
Well, I went through the Wikipedia article before and found:
Khan al-Assal chemical attack - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Its chemical rocket, not HE.
It detonates a small HE charge on impact to send out the agent, enough to get rid of the outer shell.
Plus I'm sure a rocket with a combined weight of ~70 kilograms heading to the ground, either with it's own motor, or with the force of gravity (perhaps both) would leave a bigger mark than just barely a 1 foot hole in the ground.

No it wont. Here flight simulation, based on Grad motor:
Thanks for your informative debate!

Back
Top Bottom