What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Now you are lying that Shia Pakistanis are fighting all over Syria for Asad while this is not the case.

Asad is the President of Syria and did not resigned from his post. the NATO dogs cannot remove him while he enjoys support of majority of Syrians.

Basically you do not know what you are taking about.

other side how many wahabi Pakistanis died in fighting for NATO rebels particularly in Aleppo ? they are in hundreds.
Hahaha

Read my older post again and try one more time. U are sounding even more dumb by the post. Hahahaha

U said they were students that was ur first lie
Then u said they were defending the shrines that was ur second lie
Now I asked u which shrine so u lie about what I said.

The mullah assembly line does really need a revamp
They sure are tossing them out stupider by the day.

The battle for Ariha has began few hours ago:

CGGrnZPUMAAkCn5.jpg:large

Hahaha

Read my older post again and try one more time. U are sounding even more dumb by the post. Hahahaha

U said they were students that was ur first lie
Then u said they were defending the shrines that was ur second lie
Now I asked u which shrine so u lie about what I said.

The mullah assembly line does really need a revamp
They sure are tossing them out stupider by the day.

the point you want to make is wrong. Shias from Pakistan are not going anywhere as they have to deal a massive waves of one million trained wahabi terror dogs in Pakistan. people from Afghan and Iraq and Lebanon and turkey are enough there.

whatever it is the defenders of the Prophet's assets and his religion are great people even if you like it or not.

you poor terrorists fight for fancy stories with no value in real world. get nothing except you destroy peace.

Striking terrorists. I'm sure my family and the thousands of other families killed by those planes were terrorists.

Anyone who fights against the state, the government, is a terrorist. This is the same in every state, be it in Ukraine or in the US. Did you say your own family died in Syria?

the point you want to make is wrong. Shias from Pakistan are not going anywhere as they have to deal a massive waves of one million trained wahabi terror dogs in Pakistan. people from Afghan and Iraq and Lebanon and turkey are enough there.

whatever it is the defenders of the Prophet's assets and his religion are great people even if you like it or not.

you poor terrorists fight for fancy stories with no value in real world. get nothing except you destroy peace.
Well now u went from students to defenders of graves to not even present
Please stick to a lie not many lies its making u look retarded.

Check Iranians' views in their forums and you'll see that they themselves have lost any ray of hope in winning, given that they are the most delusional among human beings.
Not just the Iranians
Anyone coming of the mullah assembly like. Normally carries that programing defect

Hezbollah says it struck Syria militants with help of drone
The Associated Press 1:22 p.m. EDT May 27, 2015

BEIRUT — Lebanon's Hezbollah group says it has struck a group of al-Qaida militants near the border with Syria with the help of a drone for the first time.

The Shiite group's Al-Manar satellite television channel said the "qualitative operation" was carried out Wednesday against a group of Nusra Front militants in Syria's Qalamoun region.

The group has been fighting alongside Syrian government forces in the region to dislodge Sunni extremists entrenched there.

Al-Manar said the group had been planning to carry out a terrorist operation inside Lebanon. It added that the drone pinpointed the location of the group who were then ambushed by Hezbollah.

The operation comes a day after a high-ranking Hezbollah field commander, Ghassan Faqih, was killed along with several other fighters in clashes in the area.

Check Iranians' views in their forums and you'll see that they themselves have lost any ray of hope in winning, given that they are the most delusional among human beings.

What do YOU consider winning ? Good luck with your deserts, Shias will have access to the coast (waters) but you have to catch lizards in your dried out lands.

Do you want that ''victory'' ? LOL

Assadists are cheering now though. Nusrah is attacking YPG in Sheikh Maqsoud even though YPG is surrounded:

#YPG takes control of Tell Nabbo which overlooks Jandoul Roundabout after clashes with #JN in #Aleppo #Syria

CGHGzGTU0AApLG9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom