What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Rebels are leaving dozens of corpses in failed counter attacks on Bashkuy and also fights around Malah, many pics have came out.

Also, unconfirmed reports that leader of Jaish al Muhajirin wal Ansar bites the dust in battles around Malah.
While loyalists invent stories to raise their morale after failed human wave attack, rebels regained Duwair al Zaytun:

#YPG forces captured a Shilka SPAAG from #IS between Tall Hamis and al-Hawl.
B-pNKQPW0AAmzwz.jpg:large

#YPG forces have reportedly cut the road between Tall Hamis and al-Hawl effectively besieging #IS fighters in Tall Hamis

tens of #IS bodies scattered throughout the countryside The terrorists fleeing in front of our fighters leaving behind everything

it should be noted that from the pics, it's obvious that many rats were killed by US airstrikes. seems like US is helping Kurdish forces in every front they can ag IS. sadly geopolitics won't allow them to help FSA.

so now Turkey actually is so influential that it can even order the pyd, pkk's branch, around? amazing.
I bet Turkey sent a 'we're going to the tomb, don't cross our path' message instead. Entering Syria with such a big convoy (~100 vehicles) accompanied by aerial support and then ask to be protected by a mere '300 pyd footmen' sounds like a propaganda attempt by the pyd (we're used to it though).
If you do have pics of those 300 men accompanying the convoy, then please share them ;)

you showed your true colors, you love Saddam because he supported the MB terrorists in Syria... you didn't mention that...
I love Saddam because he knew what kind of regime Iran has, and did not surrender to their imperial project, now that the cat has gone...the mice are playing around .
And when did I try to 'hide my true color colors' ?, I have been saying I am anti-Assad since the first time I talked to you, I don't care for MB and I just want you to understand that we are not Assad-phobes, everyone tried to think twice or more about that...but whenever we try to do that, he never ceases to surprise us with another massacre against innocent civilians .

You can stop blabbering about Saddam, cause I am not saying Saddam is perfect or completely innocent...but to compared to the likes of the Giraffe, the Ape or the post-Saddam Iraqi regime...is too hilarious .
Are we your resources, should we die to please you ? Cause that's what Saddam used his people for, kept starting wars and militarized the entire country making it no different than North Korea. Of course you like watching others do it but why don't we draft you instead.
No I am not saying you should help us, I just meant to say : If you cannot help us, do NOT help them against us .
And no I don't need your tears, I am just wondering how Iraqi Shiites felt when ISIS killed more than 1500 Iraqi Air Force cadets (Massacre of Camp Speicher), yes that video was very disturbing, but the least to say is that they had something to do with security forces, to be compared to the non-military affiliated innocents killed by Al-Assad and supported by Iraqi Shiite militias...that seemed to be like karma .

People used to go to Iraq to get jobs and education not during Saddam's rule, that was already during the reign of Ahmed Hassan al Bakr which is regarded as a good leader in general by people of Iraq.
No body came to Iraq during 1979-2003 ?
Thanks for correcting, but I guess Al-Bakr was Sunni too, maybe it is why his Iraqi Army isn't like that of Al-Maliki and etc .
You want someone that acts full retard for your cause whilst you watch and enjoy, how about no.
I didn't want you to be retard, you already went too retard when you sent your terrorists to Syria, to a war that has nothing to do with you, I wanted you to open your mouth and say something about the crimes that are being committed by the terrorists, in our land, but I no longer care, since Iraqi Sunnis themselves aren't living in any better place than ours, actually, sometimes I think it is worse than ours since there is only ISIS and sectarian Shiite militias, that's like being between Scylla and Charybdis, if you keep ISIS it is a problem, and if you hand it to sectarian Shiite militias it is a bigger problem .
congratulations you're more civilized than ISIS.
Thanks .
In Iraq ISIS and the Arab world have been spreading a lot of propaganda around, many in Iraq rejected the existence of 'daesh' and called them tribal revolutionaries instead, also known as 'The Iraqi revolution' of which you will find many pages on on the internet such as : .. in reality there's no revolutionary force, it's all ISIS.
I remember, but the army as well as the people knew it was ISIS, or tell me why did the soldiers disguise as civilians when they fled ?
With Sunnis falling for that propaganda and calling the local IA soldiers Maliki army what do you expect, if a city acts against the local security force and brings in ISIS than you can't do much.
Calling it Al-Maliki army isn't something new, the army members used to capture innocents and threaten to make false reports of taking part in terrorism unless the victim or any of their relatives pays them the exact amount of money that they ask, I've been in Mosul since 2013 .
I wonder what would have happened if there were true rebels in Mosul...will the army members take their clothes off and run away to Arbeel ? or massacre them just like how they massacred the demonstrators in (Al-Haweeja, Kirkuk) in 2013 ?
The latter seems to be more logical since the army's plan was to withdraw to the eastern side of the city and shell the western side to stop ISIS, they can't face ISIS if they aren't brave enough as they only depend on artillery and etc which causes more destruction .

Now that army which you insult is going to save your *** again like in 1973, they will eventually be given the task to establish a militarized zone on the Syrian border and have the Iraqi locals of Al Qaim ( Anbar ) export the fight into Syria Al Bukamal to start the Eastern offensive towards Al Raqqa.
If you wish to include any (***) do not tag | reply to me, I don't remember when I insulted them ?, I called them cowards because they fled and let the second largest Iraqi city in the hands of ISIS, and a soldier who flees is a coward .
As for that army helping us, I wish that doesn't happen, this will give Some Animals Army and its allies and foreign terrorists the chance to unite against the rebels, besides, if the following is how they will save us, they better NOT save us :

Sectarian Pro-Khomeini Militias Destroyed At-Tajneed District (Jalawla', Diyala)
Do they call that 'liberation' ?, is this how they want to help their Sunni 'brothers' ?, it is ridiculous how both sectarian militias and Peshmerga blame and accuse each other of doing that while they are both criminals, and unfortunately there isn't any rebels here to put the blame on, now I think everyone understands who destroyed the Syrian cities...by comparing this scene to any of Syrian cities...it is obvious why Bomberman brought the pro-Khomeini militias :

zgZGM.jpg

Can you spot the difference, if any ?
I really think Syrians whoever rules Syria gave us a lot more problems than we ever gave you, during Hafiz who supported IRI, Bashar who was exporting terrorists in Iraq and the new FSA that used to share it's weapons with ISI ( Islamic state Iraq ) some years back. Therefor quit your complaining whilst cheering for Saddam, Saddam massacred 10 times more people than Bashar did. I recommend you do your homework being partially from Iraq, you don't know any more than the average person out there.
Tell that to Iranians, they believe the Ape and its Giraffe are 'angels' in disguise .
My homework ?, if I have to act like an Iraqi citizen the first thing I will do is to take these photos of Khomeini and flags of Iran, which they had put in An-Najaf, and get rid of them, then I will tell Iraqi Shiites : Have some respect for yourselves and country .
look at this, another case of someone who knows nothing but Saddam.
Annoyed already ?, leave aside Saddam but your current regime is nothing but a bunch of thieves, how many positives did they offer their people ? nothing, they can't even protect them .
Wow, I highly doubt that you are even Syrian with the amount of 'nonsense' you just wrote.
What's up ?, I thought you are a moderator, moderators always urge members to leave aside personal inquiries, and to look at each other eye-to-eye regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender or etc .

Anyway I don't want you to change your mind, stay as you are...
Just to tell you, I can prove my self Syrian in no time but that is not my goal here, and I don't need that insha'Allah .

Nonsense:
Cannot make a comment .
@Syrian Lion :- Tell him he is not Syrian .
You don't even know who the hell is fighting in Aleppo now, 'so you can't believe that Chechen and Uzbek' terrorists are dominant rebel force in northern Aleppo
I know it is not Shahram Solati fighting in Northern Aleppo, so do not twist my words I said that image of yours has a logo of Jama'at At-Tawheed Wal-Jihad, NOT of Jaysh Al-Muhajireen Wal-Ansar. This is the logo of Jaysh Al-Muhajireen Wal-Ansar :
220px-Jaish_al-Muhajireen_wal-Ansar.jpg

And I have never said there aren't Chechen fighters in Syria, in another speech you made, you said something like 'they will give hell to Chechen terrorists in Northern Aleppo', that is why I posted a photo of an 80-year-old 'Chechen' (Syrian) woman killed by the barrel bombs, those two were different subjects so do not have them mixed .
I think I better not to waste time on any random person who claims to be Syrian.
Syrian Lion is Syrian because he doesn't know about Hafiz massacring us in 1982, because he cannot prove everything I said 'wrong', because he flatters the Iranian regime while I don't, because he promotes the UNPEACEFUL Bahraini terrorists in my name .
Anyway, I too don't wish to waste my time on you since the stereotypical image of 'Syrians' as in your delusions is like :
hsn_nsr_llh_yqbl_yd_khmnyy_2.jpg

Or else, everyone will be a 60-year-old Saudi man, a 'takfiri' | 'wahhabi' with a 20-km-long beard, and I am not the only one who had experienced that .
If only every avenge in the world was like Iran's, helping the victim to vaporize some rats called ISIS, that's so kind.
If only all Sunnis world-wide see what the Iranian-backed terrorists are doing in Diyala, they will understand who is actually destroying Syria :

Pro-Khomeini Sectarianists Burn A Sunni District In Diyala
Sorry for the purely vulgar speech, the morally backward speaker says they are destroying 'ISIS homes', and the mosque of Abu Haneefa (mosque of 'nawasib' as he says in the video), he also insults the caliphate Umar Ibn Al-Khattab (ra) and Abu Haneefa using VERY FILTHY words .
I am not the only Arab here so if you don't trust my translation, you can ask any pro-mullah member .

Yet if such lowlife dies, you will be calling him 'a martyr', as far as I know martyrdom has its rules and morally backward sectarianists aren't included .
Just like I said, it looks like even ISIS is better than your militias, at least they say yes we did this and we did that, while your militias do it and blame it on anyone else, can anyone tell me why the media doesn't show that ? but they hurry up to cover what ISIS does ? and you still believe the media is distorting the image of your militias using the so-called propaganda ?, how ? by ignoring their violations and concentrating only on Sunni militias ?
if the so called protest remained 'peaceful like in Bahrain' I guarantee you Alasad would have have been gone in a year
The reason why I told you, you are not Syrian is that you just keep saying 'we Syrians' and Syrians do not need to repeat that as well as I found you calling others non-Syrians to justify the stance you have chosen for yourself, at the same time you just keep flattering the Iranian regime using nonsensical statements which you keep repeating like a spamming-bot, just like a girl walking with another guy to make her friend feel jealous...if you love the Iranian regime that much, tell us why as we aren't Iranophobes, if you give us enough reasons why we should support the Iranian regime, or prove it not imperial, we won't be having a problem supporting it .

As for now, you did it again and compared our peaceful protests to the UNPEACEFUL Bahrainis, by saying 'if the so called protest peaceful like in Bahrain', must watch this 4-minute-video :

#Rewind: The UNPEACEFUL Bahraini Shiite Terrorism (2012)
As you can see, they were trying to kill policemen, they were burning their vehicles.
For sure there was a cop that they ran over his body using a car, another that they cut his finger,..etc, but the graphic content isn't allowed .

The Bahraini government should have killed their children, should have used barrel bombs to turn them into pieces, should have imported some foreigners to suppress them, should have called them terrorists, should have called them puppets and clients of another country, should have destroyed their cities...
But guess why they didn't ?, because the Bahraini government is not a part of the 'Wilayat Al-Faqeeh' filth .
All the groups of the PMF have legal and moral backing and a duty
If you speak Arabic, you could see how much 'morals' they have as it showed in that video...his tongue needs to be cut .

IS, Nusrah, FSA were all made for one reason, break the Iran, Syria, Hezbollah alliance and remove any threat towards Israel as well as fight against the "threat" of Shias.
We heard enough, and ended up finding mullahs very much worse than Israel itself, they ruined Syria and killed hundred of thousands only in 4 years, Hasan used to play with our emotions with his enthusiastic speeches, we heard enough until 2013 when he showed us his true face, he was but a trumpet...Hasan Zummeria :

Hasan Zummeira: The Trumpet of Resistance
This is the true face of his speeches .
the sent terrorists to destroy the country..
I showed you who destroyed the country .
you can't, I already provided you with multiple videos, articles and etc F$A terrorists themselves admit it...
Bashar believes if he brings anyone with a beard, we will believe he is an FSA fighter or a 'terrorist', I guess it's time for us to bring actors with tires on their heads too .

That's when the "peaceful" protesters with foreign influence started attacking police stations and killing policemen in the cities.
Bahraini Shiites did that, yet no one killed their children so why did they do that ?
how about Israel bombing Syria and never bombing AQ next to it, literally next to it in Golan...
How about the coalition bombs An-Nusra in Idlib ? how about bombing ISIS everywhere in Syria and Iraq ? do you think they are throwing flowers on ISIS everyday ?
Oh the funniest thing is that when Israel hits him, he gets his revenge on us .
Like saying : 'They bombed Damascus, that's why we should bomb Homs .'

Congrats to the so-called 'resistance' on having such a clown .

In Yemen, the Houthi terrorists motto is :
Houthis_Logo.png

"Allahu Akbar, death to America, death to Israel, curse be upon the Jews, victory to Islam".

For sure, America is so afraid of Houthis that it would rather help them by bombing Al-Qa'ida in Yemen .
Who do they think they're laughing at ?
do you support I$I$? are I$I$ muslims?
If FSA and its allies are all gone, and that tyrant still killing more civilians yes I will support ISIS, the answer to sectarianism is sectarianism but remember, Sunnis aren't the biggest losers if ISIS dominates, that's why we prefer FSA .

Many Muslim leaders and scholars declared I$I$ are not Muslims....
Yes, they are Muslims. There is a Qur'an that decides which one is a Muslim, and which one is not. They pray, they fast, they never pronounce filthy words like you have seen in that video of the so-called 'Islamic Resistance' while burning Sunni homes, they even take Zakat and give it to poor citizens, they urge people to pray together, and etc...the problem is that they fight other Muslims and they always seek for very ridiculous reasons to kill, as for if you say they behead or burn humans, the Giraffe has burnt very much more victims by barrels and rockets, which take off not only their heads but also their legs and arms, should we tell ISIS to drop the car bombs from the sky to make them as 'peaceful' as the barrels ?

Does the 'Wilayat Al-Faqeeh' regime take Zakat from its citizens to give it to the poor ones ?, does it tell them to leave their shops at prayer times and go to pray ?, or does it only hangs people in public ?, what makes the Iranian regime Islamic ?
You can see the double standard and lack of knowledge in @Antaréss crying at Bashar for killing people but worshipping Saddam despite him killing 10* as many.
If you have something to teach me go on as I was not born as a prof .
I do not worship Saddam, maybe you worship Sistani :p:, who doesn't exist lol .
I only said Saddam's boot is an honor to your current regime, if you believe there might be anyone that envies you on having such a regime, then tell me why ?
I say the Giraffe has killed at least 100,000 innocents, I have never heard of Saddam killing 1,000,000 (x10) innocents so tell me when did that happen ?, you can make my day by telling me it was in his war against Iran, hope you don't because at least he was fighting another country, NOT his own people like Bashar .

Anyway let's say that I've changed my mind, the only reason that makes me like Saddam is that Iraq was not a failed country in his reign, now it is...and also because he didn't let the Iranian regime pollute Iraq with the so-called 'Wilayat Al-Faqeeh' (aka Iranian occupation)...what about you ? why do you support the Giraffe ?, didn't you admit that he helped terrorists get into Iraq ?...double standards, revise your choice between Syria and Bahrain, also double standards .
-----------------------
@ebray :- I have written a reply to that thread, but it keeps telling me that my post contains links...I am pretty sure it doesn't though :( .

Last edited:
No I am not saying you should help us, I just meant to say : If you cannot help us, do NOT help them against us .
And no I don't need your tears, I am just wondering how Iraqi Shiites felt when ISIS killed more than 1500 Iraqi Air Force cadets (Massacre of Camp Speicher), yes that video was very disturbing, but the least to say is that they had something to do with security forces, to be compared to the non-military affiliated innocents killed by Al-Assad and supported by Iraqi Shiite militias...that seemed to be like karma .
Their car bombs kill regular civillians daily, they just kidnapped 90 Assyrians. There were no active Shia militias in Iraq pre June 2014, those Iraqis fighting in Syria were mainly from the 2 million Iraqis living in Syria. You can't prove to anyone here that those militias were supported by Iraqi gov pre June 2014. Doesn't seem like Karma, they kill anyone they get their hands on.

No body came to Iraq during 1979-2003 ?
Thanks for correcting, but I guess Al-Bakr was Sunni too, maybe it is why his Iraqi Army isn't like that of Al-Maliki and etc .
Ahmed Hassan al Bakr was part of the ba'ath party, most members of the ba'ath paty in Iraq were Shiites. There is no 'his' army, leaders come and go but the army remains.

I remember, but the army as well as the people knew it was ISIS, or tell me why did the soldiers disguise as civilians when they fled ?
The people didn't know it was ISIS, people are uneducated and barely know anything. Almost all Arabs on this forum thought that it was baathists and Izzat al douri that took over Mosul, same mindset many Iraqi Sunnis had until... they realized who they allowed into their cities.

As for soldiers leaving their post, they were mostly local soldiers to start with, everyone is insulting Shias whilst most were kurds and Sunnis. those Kurds in the army never intended to fight under the IA either way and the Sunnis as I said welcomed their friend Douri which turned out to be ISIL, now they can't wait to retake it.

If you don't trust me, read about the IA divisions in the North being full of fifth columnists written by a US navy officers who has been analyzing the post 2003 military development in Iraq since 2003.
Montrose Toast - Blog

1 example quoted:

Kurds serving in the IA tend to be concentrated in 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Divisions – all in disputed zones.The IA needs to shift forces in the north that they cannot trust verses the KRG to southern locations, while shifting forces the GoI can trust against the KRG to replace them. That takes time.

As for cities or towns where the locals are firmly against ISIS they have no ability to even enter it, look at Amirli. ISIS besieged the town, locals both women and children defended it until the army broke the siege. Locals of Mosul including the local soldiers decided to welcome animals in their city, how can you defend a city when the locals wanted them in ? Now they want them out with help of the Shia.

Calling it Al-Maliki army isn't something new, the army members used to capture innocents and threaten to make false reports of taking part in terrorism unless the victim or any of their relatives pays them the exact amount of money that they ask, I've been in Mosul since 2013 .
I wonder what would have happened if there were true rebels in Mosul...will the army members take their clothes off and run away to Arbeel ? or massacre them just like how they massacred the demonstrators in (Al-Haweeja, Kirkuk) in 2013 ?
The latter seems to be more logical since the army's plan was to withdraw to the eastern side of the city and shell the western side to stop ISIS, they can't face ISIS if they aren't brave enough as they only depend on artillery and etc which causes more destruction .
The 'massacre' in Hawija was not even a massacre, the army killed ISIS members. Can you tell me why Hawija is such a big ISIS HQ at the moment as we speak ? Yes that's right, it always was infected with ISIS sleeper cells just like Mosul.

The IA ( when Maliki was still in rule ) was ignoring pro ISIS protests in Anbar province for over a year, all to appease everyone whining about sectarianism.

This was in 2013, Anbar protests. People waving ISIS flags and the army did nothing about it to please people like you, how do you feel about that ? It's called ISIS infiltrating protests, they did the same in Hawija therefor the army killed the terrorists.
iraq-e1367340425315.jpg

Masked Sunni protesters wave Islamist flags while others chant slogans at an anti-government rally in Fallujah on April 26, 2013.
(AP Photo)

source : Humanitarian crisis grips ISIS-held Anbar territory: medical sources - ASHARQ AL-AWSATASHARQ AL-AWSAT

If you wish to include any (***) do not tag | reply to me, I don't remember when I insulted them ?, I called them cowards because they fled and let the second largest Iraqi city in the hands of ISIS, and a soldier who flees is a coward .
As for that army helping us, I wish that doesn't happen, this will give Some Animals Army and its allies and foreign terrorists the chance to unite against the rebels, besides, if the following is how they will save us, they better NOT save us :
The army has been full of corrupt officers, fifth columnists and ISIS infiltrators for a long time, this is a main reason why independent forces were formed. Apparently a troika form of 3 independent forces ( army, police, SF) was not sufficient in Iraq. I already explained what and why.

Sectarian Pro-Khomeini Militias Destroyed At-Tajneed District (Jalawla', Diyala)

Do they call that 'liberation' ?, is this how they want to help their Sunni 'brothers' ?, it is ridiculous how both sectarian militias and Peshmerga blame and accuse each other of doing that while they are both criminals, and unfortunately there isn't any rebels here to put the blame on, now I think everyone understands who destroyed the Syrian cities...by comparing this scene to any of Syrian cities...it is obvious why Bomberman brought the pro-Khomeini militias

ISIS members plant IED's and boobytraps in every house they find before they abandone the city. You can read about this in Tikrit as well. If streets are infested with that they have no choice but to burn, is that trashy house worth more than people ? If so that's no problem for me, you can lead the way, we'll use you to clear mines.

Senior tribal leaders in Anbar are calling on Sistani to have volunteers of the PMF ( Shia militias ) head to Anbar to help them, they arrived.. they helped liberate Al Baghdadi as well as al Dhuliyia and the local Sunnis were happy.

Tell that to Iranians, they believe the Ape and its Giraffe are 'angels' in disguise .
My homework ?, if I have to act like an Iraqi citizen the first thing I will do is to take these photos of Khomeini and flags of Iran, which they had put in An-Najaf, and get rid of them, then I will tell Iraqi Shiites : Have some respect for yourselves and country .
Locals in Najaf already sprayed on the Khamenei poster, turns out they just placed it to welcome the Iranian foreign minister visiting Najaf. They will remove it after as the locals don't even want it, now why are you worried about a poster when there is war going on.

Annoyed already ?, leave aside Saddam but your current regime is nothing but a bunch of thieves, how many positives did they offer their people ? nothing, they can't even protect them .
I don't remember being positive about the regime.

If you have something to teach me go on as I was not born as a prof .
I do not worship Saddam, Maybe you worship Sistani :p:, who doesn't exist lol .
I only said Saddam's boot is an honor to your current regime, if you believe there might be anyone that envies you on having such a regime, then tell me why ?
I say the Giraffe has killed at least 100,000 innocents, I have never heard of Saddam killing 1,000,000 (x10) innocents so tell me when did that happen ?, you can make my day by telling me it was in his war against Iran, hope you don't because at least he was fighting another country, NOT his own people like Bashar .
Did you forget about the mass graves in Iraq, the 1991 southern uprising. That uprising was similar to the story in Syria. Than there's General Al Majid as well, he likes to play with gas. You're talking about 100.000 civillians, in the period between 1991-2003 500.000 children died due to lack of medicine during sanctions and still Saddam refused to step down.

Here's a confirmation

Anyway let's say that I've changed my mind, the only reason that makes me like Saddam is that Iraq was not a failed country in his reign, now it is...and also because he didn't let the Iranian regime pollute Iraq with the so-called 'Wilayat Al-Faqeeh' (aka Iranian occupation)...what about you ? why do you support the Giraffe ?, didn't you admit that he helped terrorists get into Iraq ?...double standards, revise your choice between Iraq and Syria, also double standards .

Ye he turned it into a failed country. So you like him for taking office when it was still functioning well and ruined it. Then you blame the new rulers for taking office of a destroyed country that was destroyed by Saddam's actions. Doesn't make sense don't you think.

Where did I support your Giraffe, I just said you should reach a deal with the SAA as fighting them won't help with ISIS around. You don't like my opinion ? it's better for your own country than fighting for no reason.

@Antaréss

If you look at recent history you would notice that during 2013 already both Hawija and Fallujah were full of IS sleeper cells, protests with IS flags were ongoing, clashes etc. Today both Fallujah and Hawija are IS strongholds.

Connect the dots and you'll know why the soldiers killed the terrorist in Hawija back in 2013. People can keep spreading propaganda of the army killing random civillians but it will be proven wrong, as always as it's the truth.

@Antaréss

Nice detail in your responses, they seem professional and done with effort. The analogies made me chuckle. :lol:

Their car bombs kill regular civillians daily, they just kidnapped 90 Assyrians.une 2014.

Locals in Najaf already sprayed on the Khamenei poster, turns out they just placed it to welcome the Iranian foreign minister visiting Najaf. They will remove it after as the locals don't even want it, now why are you worried about a poster when there is war going on.

I don't remember being positive about the regime.

fused to step down.

Here's a confirmation

90 'Assyrians' or 90 militants? There are no 'Assyrians' aka Chaldeans in Syria. I've seen no evidence to suggest those captured during war were 'kidnapped civilians'.

Your responses are weak, most are just labeling all your opponents ISIS. Trying to justify killing protrstors for holding up flag. She is right, anyone who isn't like you is wahabi. If I was sectarian like you guys I'd be mowing you down on this forum. But I'm not lowlife like some psychopath Shia sectarians.

90 'Assyrians' or 90 militants? There are no 'Assyrians' aka Chaldeans in Syria. I've seen no evidence to suggest those captured during war were 'kidnapped civilians'.
What about those in Libya.
They will kill civillians anytime don't doubt it.

Your responses are weak, most are just labeling all your opponents ISIS. Trying to justify killing protrstors for holding up flag. She is right, anyone who isn't like you is wahabi. If I was sectarian like you guys I'd be mowing you down on this forum.

Hawija and Fallujah were infiltrated by IS years ago, the same in Mosul except they didn't protest there. Why is Fallujah a firm IS stronghold whilst nearby Ramadi isn't ? Why is Hawija a firm IS stronhold as well, do the math. Can you show me wrong instead of writing 3 sentences as usual ? I'm not sectarian either it's you that is.

But I'm not lowlife like some psychopath Shia sectarians.
@haman10 hear this guy he wants to behead Shias again :lol:

@1000

The case in Iraq didn't make sense. There aren't Assyrians in Syria around IS. Reports said in Iraq they did so after battle with Kurds. Which could mean they're combatants. If civilians then they should be released immediately(From moral Islamic pov, unlike people who drop bombs on civilian families).

I don't pay attention to your arguments. They're too bland and sectarian. It's better I don't pay attention so I don't give you taste of your medicine. :)

@Falcon29

There are in Hasakah. IS beheaded civilians on the beach in Libya maybe you should have taught them moral islamic values

I should teach both them and Shia. But I'd start with shia first. :lol:

Goodnight. :wave:

Anyways dear, I had hoped we could get along. But Shia have very different visions than us and they don't like us. The situation is desperate and its better for Shia to stay out of it. We don't want sectarian clash.

Who knows...maybe we will get along one day....

Last edited:
We'll get along when Iran decides to invade Saudi Arabia(for Makkah and Medina) and Sunnis eradicate Iran. We'll get along with their graves ;).

Just to clarify: I hate the Saudi regime, but when Iran invades Saudi Arabia, it will be in a civil war, and the black flags of Khorasan would have risen from Afghanistan and Pakistan, so it wouldn't be the current Saudi regime in power.

We'll get along when Iran decides to invade Saudi Arabia(for Makkah and Medina) and Sunnis eradicate Iran. We'll get along with their graves ;).

Just to clarify: I hate the Saudi regime, but when Iran invades Saudi Arabia, it will be in a civil war, and the black flags of Khorasan would have risen from Afghanistan and Pakistan, so it wouldn't be the current Saudi regime in power.

I highly doubt Iran would invade Saudi Arabia. I'm sure followers of their ideology have contemplated that idea. They think it will deal a blow to the 'wahabis'. But it's actually something dumb and counterproductive.

The hadith about Khorosan is weak by the way. :)

I highly doubt Iran would invade Saudi Arabia. I'm sure followers of their ideology have contemplated that idea. They think it will deal a blow to the 'wahabis'. But it's actually something dumb and counterproductive.

The hadith about Khorosan is weak by the way. :)
Eh, not sure. Can you tell me which scholars verified it's weak? I know Yasir Qadhi said something about it in a video, but it was one of the Khorasan hadiths, not all of them (there are multiple.) If Iranians are stupid enough to invade Syria they'll definitely be stupid enough to invade Saudi Arabia. Especially since they basically control Lebanon, Syria, and Iraq atm.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom