What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

IS launches intensive attack on YPG positions in the province of al- Raqqa and countryside of Ayn al- Arab “Kobani”
February 22, 2015 Comments Off

SOHR knew that the Turkish communication networks backed to work in the two city of Ayn al- Arab “Kobani and Jarablus in the northeast of Aleppo after they were cut by the Turkish authorities before the Turkish forces swept into Qarah Qawazeq Bridge area on the Euphrates to relocate the tomb of Solayman Shah, where the sources informed SOHR that the operation carried out after informing YPG, which was fighting IS militants near the bridge of Qarah Qawazeq, in order to avoid clash between the Turkish forces and YPG.

IS militants attacked YPG, al- Akrad Front, Shams al- Shamal battalions and brigade of al- Raqqa Rebel positions in Qarah Qawazeq bridge areas in the southwest of Ayn al- Arab, near the international road of Aleppo – al- Hasakah in the south of the city and in Awj Kardish area in the province of al- Raqqa, where violent clashes took places in these areas leading to the death of 3 fighters of YPG and 9 IS militants.

remember this form last year?

What are you trying to say by posting this stuff over here.... ??? Speak clearly.

A Turkish soldier has been killed during transfer of Suleiman's remains, that's weird considering no fighting has happened.

Do you know how he died.....are you just wanted to make some useless comments ?

Peshmerga and YPG with coalition air support attack Arab villages in eastern Hasakah Province. Many villages captured, many Arab civilians were murdered.

What are you trying to say by posting this stuff over here.... ??? Speak clearly.

Wasn't the death because of ISIS shelling with a mortar? I think that's what it was IIRC.

@Alienoz_TR

My Tatar friend. We had that short discussion in that other thread where I asked you how you viewed the situation and you answered very shortly.

I would like to hear how you view all this unrest in the ME and what your solutions are. Also your view about Daesh.

Not sure where to ask you otherwise so I will use this thread. We are discussing about Syria and the current civil war so not off-topic.

Thanks.

Nice, so the credit goes to a couple of Uzbekis keeping in mind that most of Assad forces are mercenaries? Go to bed, you're tired.

For you, all 'Assad soldiers' are foreign militias while all rebels are pure Syrians by blood, so let's not waste our time by stupid arguments like 'most of Assad forces are mercenaries' while you have nothing to back that up.
As always you use sarcasm as an argument, because you have nothing to say. You create some number to cover your ***. Instead of admitting defeat of your murderous idiots you come out with sarcasm. How about forming an actual argument? And if you don't have one (which you clearly don't,) don't try to use fallacies to make your little friends and criminals seem innocent. At least I admit there are foreign fighters fighting with the rebels, you don't seem to fathom that shiites would go and fight for Assad. According to Ahrar al Sham, 70 of the ~100 or so captured couldn't speak Arabic.

Where did I deny anything about foreigners fighting on SAA side? Just show me. The point is, you are the ones who try to minimalize foreign presence among rebels while you over-exaggerate number of foreigners on SAA side.

And "Ahrar al Sham", what a credible source, bunch of extremist nutjobs affiliated with Nus-Rats always tell the truth.

I don't see any 'major defeat' as you talk about. SAA is holding half of areas they captured, including Bashkuy and Deir Zaytun, while both sides suffered equal number of casualties according to sources both pro-SAA and pro-rebel ones. SO what major defeats are you talking about? Yes there were setbacks in the operation (which I blame on commanders of the operation, not on the strength of Sham front pussies), but there will be major operations in near future. War has its ups and downs.

Also, SyAF sent some gifts to Ratyan and Bayanun today, hope they enjoyed it.
Calm down man, and explain what actually happened. Was he killed by IS? If yes, then why no response?

Edit: I saw your answer above now.

@Alienoz_TR

My Tatar friend. We had that short discussion in that other thread where I asked you how you viewed the situation and you answered very shortly.

I would like to hear how you view all this unrest in the ME and what your solutions are. Also your view about Daesh.

Not sure where to ask you otherwise so I will use this thread. We are discussing about Syria and the current civil war so not off-topic.

Thanks.

Kurds are killing Arabs atm in Hasakah. Only savior of Local Arabs is ISIS.

Kurds are killing Arabs atm in Hasakah. Only savior of Local Arabs is ISIS.

There are 450 million Arabs. Of course Arabs in Syria and Iraq are the main victims as Iraq and Syria are Arab countries.

You did not really answer my questions.

How is Daesh the only "savior" of local Arabs? If anything Daesh alongside the Al-Assad regime are the reason that they get killed alongside Turkmens, Kurds etc.

GCC, Turkey etc. need to bolster the Syrian opposition, minus Daesh, which is also happening if we believe reports of Syrian opposition being trained in both Turkey and KSA.

In a sense Daesh and Al-Assad are the same coin, just opposite sides of it, and the Al-Assad regime could not have wished for anything better to arrive on the scene.

Daesh are killing as many Syrian opposition forces like the regime. In some areas more than the regime.

Today a Turkish soldier died. Likely killed by Daesh. I sense a bit of a hidden support from you in regards to Daesh. I might be wrong. Is it due to them fighting the Kurds? The 10-15 million Kurds in Turkey are not going to disappear due to that happening.

I just want to understand what your base your views on. I agree that the strategy in regards to the Sunnis in Iraq has been wrong for instance and that Syria should have been approached differently.

There are 450 million Arabs. Of course Arabs in Syria and Iraq are the main victims as Iraq and Syria are Arab countries.

You Arabs are hopeless. No wonder Locals bow to ISIS instead of al-Saud.

In your logic, 450 million Arabs are expendable. In my logic every Muslim is worth saving.

You did not really answer my questions.

How is Daesh the only "savior" of local Arabs? If anything Daesh alongside the Al-Assad regime are the reason that they get killed alongside Turkmens, Kurds etc.

GCC, Turkey etc. need to bolster the Syrian opposition, minus Daesh, which is also happening if we believe reports of Syrian opposition being trained in both Turkey and KSA.

In a sense Daesh and Al-Assad are the same coin, just opposite sides of it, and the Al-Assad regime could not have wished for anything better to arrive on the scene.

Daesh are killing as many Syrian opposition forces like the regime. In some areas more than the regime.

Today a Turkish soldier died. Likely killed by Daesh. I sense a bit of a hidden support from you in regards to Daesh. I might be wrong. Is it due to them fighting the Kurds? The 10-15 million Kurds in Turkey are not going to disappear due to that happening.

I just want to understand what your base your views on. I agree that the strategy in regards to the Sunnis in Iraq has been wrong for instance and that Syria should have been approached differently.

It's very simple to explain the story of Alienoz.

Fom time to time he says that ISIS protect Sunnis whilst they just burnt them to death in Al Baghdadi, than says that he supports Turkmens but he cheers for ISIS which massacred Turkmens in Tal Afar and attempted to in Amirli.

In reality he hates Kurds and Shiites, doesn't care about all the others being killed in the process of them being fought.

It's very simple to explain the story of Alienoz.

Fom time to time he says that ISIS protect Sunnis whilst they just burnt them to death in Al Baghdadi, than says that he supports Turkmens but he cheers for ISIS which massacred Turkmens in Tal Afar and attempted to in Amirli.

In reality he hates Kurds and Shiites, doesn't care about all the others being killed in the process of them being fought.

How about you? You like giving Iraq as a present to Iran?!

Persians avenge the battle of Qadisiyah. A big shoe into the butt of Arabs.

Back
Top Bottom