What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

You will see these BS articles a lot. As Turkey refused contribute to coalition that has been deviced by US to fight ISIS.
You answered yourself. Turkey is training, financing, army and facilitating their crossing to Syria and Iraq...And please save us from, they got 40 of our diplomates hostages! 40 hostages , can tell you a lot of the degree of Turkey's implication.

You answered yourself. Turkey is training, financing, army and facilitating their crossing to Syria and Iraq...
No such thing.

And please save us from, they got 40 of our diplomates hostages! 40 hostages , can tell you a lot of the degree of Turkey's implication.
Okay, i save you now go away.

Because its a war between Syrians. There are some foreigners who fight for rebels and some foreigners who fight for the regime, same happened during the civil war in Spain for example. But it does not change the fact there is a civil war.

Even Syria's main ally Russia says there is a civil war.
Not true...It is a war imposed on the Syrians...They called Algerian black deceny a civil war too..As it was imposed on Algeria, it was imposed on Syria by the same actors..Saudi Arabia, Nato, United states, and EU

Yes I said that and as u see I was right. Assad lost all the resources and mots of the territory.

no, you are totally wrong until the past three weeks when ISIS took the big Syrian air force base. I think the fall of the base was deliberate and Assad betrayed the Syrians that were siding with him. I believe he is aiming to create an alaoui state after the discovery of large gas deposits in Syrian shores.

As for Netanayhu, he is not the Israeli regime. The Israeli regime is a democracy and it is not going anywhere unlike the Netanyahus.
You have tendency to forget that Israel is a middle eastern country...Nobody believe that Israel is a democratic country in the sense of the world, your leaders are chosen too and election is just a procedure with no teeth.. if Israel is democratic, how come Tipzi Livni is not the prime minister, her party beat Netanyahu's and how come Peres chose Netanyahu to form a government instead of the real winner.

Not true...It is a war imposed on the Syrians...They called Algerian black deceny a civil war too..As it was imposed on Algeria, it was imposed on Syria by the same actors..Saudi Arabia, Nato, United states, and EU
The war in Algeria was also civil no doubt.

no, you are totally wrong until the past three weeks when ISIS took the big Syrian air force base. I think the fall of the base was deliberate and Assad betrayed the Syrians that were siding with him. I believe he is aiming to create an alaoui state after the discovery of large gas deposits in Syrian shores.
Now it turns more like Syria-Iraq civil war.

You have tendency to forget that Israel is a middle eastern country...Nobody believe that Israel is a democratic country in the sense of the world, your leaders are chosen too and election is just a procedure with no teeth.. if Israel is democratic, how come Tipzi Livni is not the prime minister, her party beat Netanyahu's and how come Peres chose Netanyahu to form a government instead of the real winner.
Israel is a parliamentary democracy. Peres did not chose anything, majority of Knesset members recommended Netanyahu to form a government thats why he was selected.

Wheres the map that shows who controls what? I think it gets updated daily.

Thanks.

It's not going well in Kobane, several villages have been lost but there isn't much they can do as IS have much bigger advantage in weaponry and ammo, it's unlimited for them. And they have all types of weapons in their disposal that they have captured from SAA and IA.

not good

Wheres the map that shows who controls what? I think it gets updated daily.

Thanks.
Wiki maps are good:

Template:Syrian Civil War detailed map - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Template:Iraqi insurgency detailed map - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

096e04aa8e96dadf60c52592c4c0727b._.png

@deSyracuse Syria civil war (8 September 2014) - uMap

@Alienoz_TR

ISIS attacking Kobane... what news ? Do you have any videos from ISIS side?

See @500 's map above. Yellow zone between Euphrates River and Tel Abyad is no more. PKK/PYD defences collapsed. More than 21 villages have fallen to IS. IS is 10km or 25km away from Ayn Al Arab (Kobane).

I am busy nowadays, havent time to write on forum. If i came across any news, i'll post it.

- I have seen a video where IS' T-62 tank shelling Kurdish defenders who took cover and shooting behind a wall.
- I have seen a video regarding to funerals of Jabhat al Akrad (Kurdish Front) from Afrin.

Give me time to look it again and translate.

-----

YPG militants captured

Usama Ni - Timeline Photos | Facebook

Captured YPG vehicle

Last edited:
Aleppo province : ISIS have taken over 3 village on al-Forat river in the western countryside of Ein al-Arab, what rose the number of villages which were taken over by ISIS in the past 48 hours into 24, after violent clashes against YPG, confirmed reports of human losses in both sides.
warplanes raided Kafar Hamra near Asia medicine factory, no reports of losses.
helicopters dropped explosive barrels on Bab al-Neirab in Old Aleppo .
clashes continued in al-Rashden and al-Ameria neighborhoods between regime forces and Islamic battalions .
Islamic battalions bombarded with mortars regime bastions in al-Brej area and in the first section of the industrial city, no reports of losses.
warplanes raided A'zaz town, what killed 2 men and a woman and wounded no less than 8 ( including 5 children and 2 women ).

Source: SOHR

Very sad news form Kobane , IS is advancing towards the city .

People are heading to the border but Turkey's guards don't allow them to enter Turkey's soil .

Back
Top Bottom