What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

To be 10000% honest with you, i dont believe @500 is a real individual expression independent opinions....the account spews KNOWN fallacies and lies OVER AND OVER...thats a robotic/planned method of commenting on forums so i strongly suspect that account is run by IDF, or an Israeli organization...cyber Ops and opinion influencing of the masses is a focus of western intelligence agencies...he keeps stating lies and exaggerations and fallacies, and warped contexts OVER AND OVER AND OVER...its not normal imo for an individual to talk and communicate that way... its like chatting with a bot.

It may seem weird but I have the same feeling.
I think the guy in 2012 was a lot more militarily savvy than the current guy. I rarely see this guy engaging in detailed technology discussions.

Some of @500 comments from 2012:

- Assad will fall in 3 years.

- Shahed 129 is photoshop. It will never fly.

- Iran’s claim of building ATGM is absurd. Only handful of countries can make ATGM.

- Bavar 313 is just a truck with a bunch of drums in the back.
U like to invent nonsense. For example in case of Assad i always said the opposite: that he will not fall soon. I said he is a walking dead and I am still saying it.

Yalla send ur Bavar or whatever in Syria. We need some target practice.

To be 10000% honest with you, i dont believe @500 is a real individual expression independent opinions....the account spews KNOWN fallacies and lies OVER AND OVER...thats a robotic/planned method of commenting on forums so i strongly suspect that account is run by IDF, or an Israeli organization...cyber Ops and opinion influencing of the masses is a focus of western intelligence agencies...he keeps stating lies and exaggerations and fallacies, and warped contexts OVER AND OVER AND OVER...its not normal imo for an individual to talk and communicate that way... its like chatting with a bot.
It may seem weird but I have the same feeling.
I think the guy in 2012 was a lot more militarily savvy than the current guy. I rarely see this guy engaging in detailed technology discussions.

He's part of an Israeli troll farm.

These are now common across the world with nations using these to wage propaganda wars online. He's posts a lot of twisted, garbled nonsense here in the hope that someone will believe him - in that case he has succeeded in manipulating one's opinion.

500 is probably his desk number.

"Islamic" republic of Iran expelled 13 million Muslims into tents, so one corrupt atheist dictator could keep sitting on his throne.

Where are the Turks who say Syrians are happy outside Assad rule under Turks and Kurds. They are in line for bread and gasoline under Assad. Their Lira is dropping. They love to migrate to the northern slab of Turkey.

Which narrative should we believe? @Titanium100

Where are the Turks who say Syrians are happy outside Assad rule under Turks and Kurds. They are in line for bread and gasoline under Assad. Their Lira is dropping. They love to migrate to the northern slab of Turkey.

Which narrative should we believe? @Titanium100

That gif is old while most of the displaced are inside Assad held areas today. The remaining have left for Europe, Egypt, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia, Turkey, Indonesia and few to East Africa years ago.

This is Idlib and rebel held areas they trade in Olive oil and the argiculutre has boosted in Idlib more then before by the way the Lira is the best currency in the Middle east outside of the Gulf states.

Afrin

Idlib

This is first hand on the ground who visited

I have done my research the poverty and hunger is outspread in Urban areas with no agriculture who have no export market and the Syrian currency is pretty much dead whereas in the rebel held areas they have food and enough to export into Turkey such as Olive and other agriculture

ya because if isis would be there everything would be better. it's funny how an zionist israeli is defending isis
First town Khamenai thugs ethnically cleansed was Qusair. There was never any ISIS.

Then they destroyed and cleansed Homs city. There was never any ISIS.

Then they starved gassed destroyed and cleansed East Ghouta. There was never any ISIS.

Then they cleansed Qalamoun. There was never any ISIS.

Final ethnic cleansigng was Idlib. Over miillion people were cleansed. Again without any ISIS at all. Only Turkish drones stopped ur genocaidal maniacs.

So spare me of your sick propaganda. ISIS are your allies and excuse to slaughter millions of people.

Poor Syrians were abandoned by the rest of the world and left to the Mercy of Assad and Russia

and how cruel Syria + Shia extremists + Russia has been to the Syrian people

is this war over yet?

Poor Syrians were abandoned by the rest of the world and left to the Mercy of Assad and Russia

and how cruel Syria + Shia extremists + Russia has been to the Syrian people

is this war over yet?

It was the 9th crusade it began as protests against Assad but once the Rebels won the battle on the ground in 2015 it became an open crusade like the old fashion crusades they were even saying it openly in Russia this is holy war.

The threat to our lands remains beyond the middle east and to be honest the only threat always was outside of the middle east since the collapse of the Caliphate 100 years ago. As for the puppets of the crusaders they are weak in truth.

Some people were thinking Israel this or that but truth is Israel is not a threat and never was militarily. It is what lays beyond Israel or middle east nor some tomb visitors. These crusaders have returned once again but thank god with the Help of Turkey they were halted in their tracks.

Alot of people try to fit this war into fake narratives without describing for what it is in truth and the scale of it. Russia unprovokingly invaded the lands and fought the muslims and what ever puppets that were under her are in truth insignificiant since they have taken the oil and energy rights

Last edited:
First town Khamenai thugs ethnically cleansed was Qusair. There was never any ISIS.

Then they destroyed and cleansed Homs city. There was never any ISIS.

Then they starved gassed destroyed and cleansed East Ghouta. There was never any ISIS.

Then they cleansed Qalamoun. There was never any ISIS.

Final ethnic cleansigng was Idlib. Over miillion people were cleansed. Again without any ISIS at all. Only Turkish drones stopped ur genocaidal maniacs.

So spare me of your sick propaganda. ISIS are your allies and excuse to slaughter millions of people.

you can spread lies how you want.
FACT is your goverment together with the u.s. and saudi brought these rapist to syria. and fact is when the rapist got wounded in battle bibi looked after them.

btw you jews should kiss 100 times everyday the feets and hands of Iranians wouldn't it be for Cyrus the great there would be no jews anymore.
i would love to know how much you get paid for trolling around and spreading zionist propaganda.

last time i already told you stop wasting my time with this bs you writing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom