What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

View attachment 407535

ISIS did not gas or starve children. Also number of terror attacks made by Assad and friends is hundreds time higher than made by ISIS.

How cute, you're cheerleader for Isis again.

As usual you like to just lie in the face of overwhelming evidence.

https://www.google.com/amp/nypost.c...s-launched-chlorine-gas-attacks-in-mosul/amp/

There are video in funkers site what shows Russians torturing some guy with a sledgehammer and you can also see chopped off head nearby.

Iranians and Russians are any different from ISIS? I think not.

And how do you know the authenticity of the video? There are a lot of Russian speaking jihadists in Syria and jihadists make propaganda videos.

The guy in the is also not "some guy" they refer to him as a member of Isis. Furthermore, we don't know who's head that was. Assuming this video is real, we have no context, for all we know that beheaded guy could have been beheaded by Isis. The Syrian military always finds atrocities after capturing Isis controlled areas. As for torture, it is never okay and anyone found guilty of torture should be punished.

Both using similar fresh weapons... what are these guns ?
Looks like Chinese Norinco CQ. Most widely used 5.56 Rifle in conflicts world over. Black market all the way with US Money. It can chamber standard 5.56 NATO Ammunition and have striking resemblance to US M16.
I doubt they will supply Made in USA weapons to Alqaeda openly now

How cute, you're cheerleader for Isis again.

As usual you like to just lie in the face of overwhelming evidence.

https://www.google.com/amp/nypost.c...s-launched-chlorine-gas-attacks-in-mosul/amp/
Use of gas by Assadists is confirmed by UN and OPCW. You bring baseless words of some unknown official.

And how do you know the authenticity of the video? There are a lot of Russian speaking jihadists in Syria and jihadists make propaganda videos.
They speak Russian without accent while Chechens and Uzbeks etc speak with heavy accent.

Use of gas by Assadists is confirmed by UN and OPCW. You bring baseless words of some unknown official.

They speak Russian without accent while Chechens and Uzbeks etc speak with heavy accent.

There are ethnic Russian jihadists fighters in Syria too. There was a video with ex Russian paratroopers that were fighting on the jihadists side. There are also a lot of Ethnic Chechens and Dagestans that have no accents at all.

Those Russian speaking guys could have been anybody including private contractors. One of them had sneakers and the others had uniforms that didn't even match. Russian troops in Syria don't look rag tag, they have matching uniforms and boots and they are usually equipped with Ratnic gear.

Whoever the guys are they deserve to get punished.

As for the gas attacks. That link I provided was from Mosul so it can't be "assadists". It is long known that Isis has gassed in both Iraq and Syria and so has Nusra and the FSA in Aleppo. Literally no one contends this.

There are video in funkers site what shows Russians torturing some guy with a sledgehammer and you can also see chopped off head nearby.

Iranians and Russians are any different from ISIS? I think not.
Russians commit the same atrocities in Ukraine, there is no limit to their savagery.

Russians commit the same atrocities in Ukraine, there is no limit to their savagery.

Yeah, they also committed the same atrocities to your grandaddy, who asked Hitler to send him to Russia. Poor grandaddy.

With all the trash talking you do about Russia you forget what Romania did in ww2 after invading the Soviet Union and teaming up with Nazis. Same with the Romanian invasion of Iraq.

US coalition forces have raped children and executed POWs and civilians in Iraq but you have never once said anything about that in fact you are always supportive of NATO aggression.

It's also ironic that you have always encouraged torture against Isis but when some Russians do it you cry foul. They also don't even look to be from the Russian military but from a private company.

There are ethnic Russian jihadists fighters in Syria too. There was a video with ex Russian paratroopers that were fighting on the jihadists side. There are also a lot of Ethnic Chechens and Dagestans that have no accents at all.

Those Russian speaking guys could have been anybody including private contractors. One of them had sneakers and the others had uniforms that didn't even match. Russian troops in Syria don't look rag tag, they have matching uniforms and boots and they are usually equipped with Ratnic gear.

Whoever the guys are they deserve to get punished.

As for the gas attacks. That link I provided was from Mosul so it can't be "assadists". It is long known that Isis has gassed in both Iraq and Syria and so has Nusra and the FSA in Aleppo. Literally no one contends this.
As I said these are just baseless words. Assad use of gas confirmed by UN and OPSW.

Meanwhile normal life returns to Tabqa captured from ISIS by Kurds:

While territories captured by Assad aka Khamenai are ethnically cleansed.

Deir Hafir:

Last edited:
Meanwhile normal life returns to Tabqa captured from ISIS by Kurds:
So now, you cheer for terrorists? You have been busy cursing those for their ethnic cleansing and you've been busy doing that for years. Unlike Iran, you wish the best for Syrian people for sure. Typical.

SAA liberated 1500 km^2 in southeastern Aleppo province from ISIS and secured Aleppo route from eastern side. Important victory. There will be no more ISIS attacks trying to cut off Aleppo route.

Ithiria-Raqqah 2july 11tir96.jpg

So now, you cheer for terrorists? You have been busy cursing those for their ethnic cleansing and you've been busy doing that for years. Unlike Iran, you wish the best for Syrian people for sure. Typical.
I am not cheering anyone. I merely post facts that civilians return to areas captured by Kurds. I posted similar messages about Euphrates Shield campaign. On the other hand so called liberated by Assad aka Khamenai towbs abd villages are all ethnically cleansed.

Back
Top Bottom