What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

20150609_Engineering_Fo.jpg
I guess Indonesia, Iran and Mexico have much stronger engineering than Germany. :rofl::rofl: What matters is quality not quantity of diploma papers u produce.

Khamenaist idiot. Slaughtered 1 million Muslims in name of atheist dictator and then claims hat he is a protector of Islam.

Keep crying. It will take long before your country gets normal.

I guess Indonesia, Iran and Mexico have much stronger engineering than Germany. :rofl::rofl: What matters is quality not quantity of diploma papers u produce.

Khamenaist idiot. Slaughtered 1 million Muslims in name of atheist dictator and then claims hat he is a protector of Islam.

c
r
y

Personal insult me, but hadith of Prophet (S) will come true.
index.php

Another Iranian general eliminated in Syria
Btw 9 million Jews perished during WW2 in German furnaces accourding to your claim.

thumbs_b_c_e2272a485a908601387d4a4e85c186c9.jpg

http://aa.com.tr/en/todays-headlines/remains-of-turkish-soldiers-repatriated-from-syria/723835
By Ozkan Beyer

GAZIANTEP, Turkey

The bodies of two soldiers martyred during the battle to take the Syrian town of Al-Bab have been returned to Turkey, a security official said Tuesday.

Infantry Sgt. Kivanc Kasikci, from Canakkale province, and Gendarme Sgt. Muhammet Duran Keskin, from Adana, went missing on Nov. 29 during the operation to take Al-Bab from Daesh.

They were returned to Gaziantep in southern Turkey and will be later sent to their home provinces, the official said on condition of anonymity due to restrictions on talking to media.

They were serving in Syria as part of Operation Euphrates Shield, which was launched in August to rid Syria's northern border area of terrorists.

index.php

Another Iranian general eliminated in Syria
I don't get your obsession but I understand something
our third lieutenants are more capable than your generals in a war so you guys consider them as Generals.
%D9%85%D8%AA%D9%86-%D9%88%D8%B5%DB%8C%D8%AA-%D9%86%D8%A7%D9%85%D9%87-%D8%B4%D9%87%DB%8C%D8%AF-%D9%85%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%B9-%D8%AD%D8%B1%D9%85-%D8%B3%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%B3%D9%88%D9%85-%D9%85%D8%AD%D9%85%D8%AF-%D9%85%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AF%DB%8C.jpg

by the way he was martyred 6 month ago, I wonder why you posted the news right now
also there is another thing that I'm sure of . if he was an Israeli general the participants were not even 1/10th of this
%D8%B4%D9%87%DB%8C%D8%AF-%D9%85%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%B9-%D8%AD%D8%B1%D9%85-%D9%85%D8%AD%D9%85%D8%AF-%D9%85%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AF%DB%8C-6-400x280.jpg

Whats ur obsession with crying? U spent billions of dollars on degenerate terrorists and inbred Assad without achieving anything. Your country sinks into drugs, unemployment and turns into desert. You migrated to Germany, but thats not a reason to cry all the time.

I could migrate in Germany like u with ease. But I dont want it. We have fine economy here.

Lol bro that's some cold blooded ownage right there :lol: :tup:

Wadi Barada rebels used Hezbie video to destroy their thugs:

As the Caliphate Retreats Syrian Rebels Are Being Bolstered by ISIS Defectors

In terms of their ideals there is not much to separate them anyway

Adam Hill

Glory days are over

As ISIS is being increasingly squeezed in Syria and Iraq growing numbers of its fighters want to get out.

Their best bet is reaching Syrian rebel-held territory and from there on to Turkey.

Financial Times reports the rebels have recognized this as a good business opportunity. They are now charging fees to fleeing ISIS fighters, or which is even more lucrative, sell them to their home countries when these want them back:

Most rebels say smugglers charge between a few thousand dollars and $10,000 just to cross from an Isis area to rebel territory. It can cost another $10,000 or more to enter Turkey, they say.

“It used to be only the smugglers doing it, but the rebels saw what was going on and thought, why shouldn’t we benefit? We’re the ones who control this territory. So, it’s become a competition,” says Abu Yazan.

“The countries inform Turkey, which will pick up the person from the faction,” says another rebel figure who has been involved in such trades. “There are countries who pay money for it. What you can make [on a foreign fighter] always depends, but usually at least $50,000.”

But the rebels are not reaping monetary rewards alone. The majority of fleeing ISIS fighters wants to reach Turkey so they can reenter Syria in Idlib and continue the fight in rebel ranks:

Rebels say more than half the Isis defectors seek to go to Syria’s Idlib province to join other jihadi groups that have links to al-Qaeda, suggesting they have not given up on their extremist ideology.

The split and conflict between ISIS and the rest of the Islamist rebellion since 2014 has been real but it was always more about strategy and leadership rather than ideology. An individual jihadi fighter can easily feel at home with either.

Last edited:
As the Caliphate Retreats Syrian Rebels Are Being Bolstered by ISIS Defectors

In terms of their ideals there is not much to separate them anyway

Adam Hill

Glory days are over

As ISIS is being increasingly squeezed in Syria and Iraq growing numbers of its fighters want to get out.

Their best bet is reaching Syrian rebel-held territory and from there on to Turkey.

Financial Times reports the rebels have recognized this as a good business opportunity. They are now charging fees to fleeing ISIS fighters, or which is even more lucrative, sell them to their home countries when these want them back:

Most rebels say smugglers charge between a few thousand dollars and $10,000 just to cross from an Isis area to rebel territory. It can cost another $10,000 or more to enter Turkey, they say.

“It used to be only the smugglers doing it, but the rebels saw what was going on and thought, why shouldn’t we benefit? We’re the ones who control this territory. So, it’s become a competition,” says Abu Yazan.

“The countries inform Turkey, which will pick up the person from the faction,” says another rebel figure who has been involved in such trades. “There are countries who pay money for it. What you can make [on a foreign fighter] always depends, but usually at least $50,000.”

But the rebels are not reaping monetary rewards alone. The majority of fleeing ISIS fighters wants to reach Turkey so they can reenter Syria in Idlib and continue the fight in rebel ranks:

Rebels say more than half the Isis defectors seek to go to Syria’s Idlib province to join other jihadi groups that have links to al-Qaeda, suggesting they have not given up on their extremist ideology.

The split and conflict between ISIS and the rest of the Islamist rebellion since 2014 has been real but it was always more about strategy and leadership rather than ideology. An individual jihadi fighter can easily feel at home with either.

more proof ISIS and rebels are near identical. Don't forget the saudis on here openly support al qaeda on here

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom